Predict the Trump verdict. (Poll)

How many jurors will find Trump NOT guilty of ANY super-secret felony counts?

• 0 Meaning Trump is guilty of a felony and could face prison time

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • 1 not guilty, meaning a "hung jury", and Trump walks

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 2 not guilty, same hung jury, Trump walks

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 3+ not guilty, Trump walks

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters
There is absolutely a due process for the charges against Trump, which are all Falsifying Bussiness Records In The First Degree.
Way to ignore the only reason these measly little misdemeanors were upjumped to felonies. You folks clearly don't care about due process, just getting your political opponent. It's sad.

Turley is a well paid shill.
So prove him wrong:
Turley is correct. Merchan is running a Kangaroo Court.
Trump didn't falsify records. Cohen and Weisselberg did.
Trump didn't commit any crime that needed to be covered up. What part of "there is no other crime" don't you understand?

Some people don't really think the illegal hush money payments, that potentially allowed Trump to win, were farcical. They were part of a series of events leading to the tragedy of Individual 1's term in office.
NDAs aren't illegal. This whole sham trial is a joke. Either Trump will be found not guilty by the jury or through the appeals process, but his silliness never should have seen a courtroom.

Yes, 175 10 was intended to be used that way, from the day they wrote it and passed it, in to law.

If it was meant to apply in the manner you state, it would have been written in to the law that way. It wasn't.
Not without the additional crimes being uncharged. Show us where this has ever been the case before? You can't and you know it. Try harder.

Turley is a Constitutional law professor who's never been near a courtroom in his entire life. He loves to hear himself talk on TV and he'll say anything you pay him to say. Why would Weisselberg falsify Trump's books and records? He's not getting anything out of it. Weisselberg wouldn't blow his nose without Trump's permission.
There are multiple underlying crimes. Pick one. The Jury doesn't have to agree unanimously on which one is the underlying crime:
  • Trump conspired with Pecker and Cohen to hide negative stories about him and promote lies about his opponents. That's one crime - conspiracy to defraud the voters.
  • Pecker paid off Karen McDougall and the Doorman - campaign finance violations;
  • Cohen paid off Daniels - more campaign finance violations, more campaign fraud.
  • Trump declared the payments to Cohen "legal fees" - tax evasion.
What part of YOU ELECTED A CRIMINAL CONMAN, do you not understand?
1. Turley explains the law. If you want paid legal shills you need to watch CNN and MSDNC.

2. Why didn't the prosecutors call Weisselberg to testify? Prosecutors knew he would sink their case.

3. Your "multiple underlying crimes" are all nonsense. Which was Trump indicted for? NONE!!!!!!
  • Its NOT illegal to pay for an NDA, nor to "catch and kill" any story. Look at the 51 traitors who called Hunter's laptop "Russian Disinformation". That's lying and its perfectly legal. Voters have no right to know anything. Is Biden hiding his showers with Ashley illegal?
  • the doorman and McDougal were paid 10-years before Trump ran for office dumbass. That proves that the NDAs for Trump are NOT just campaign related. He protected his reputation and marriage.
  • Cohen paying Stormy with Trump's money was perfectly legal. The DOJ and FEC investigated and found nothing illegal.
  • How is paying Cohen for legal services tax evasion. Cohen paid all taxes on that money.
4. What part of Biden is a senile traitor don't you understand?

1. Turley explains the law.

Thats nice, he is wrong though for the reasons I've already explained, reasons you did not refute.

And if you think guys like Turley can't have their own agenda steering their thesis, then you need to think again.

You keep forgetting about 1.
You two talk amongst yourself and get back to me when you can get a consistent argument out.
Duh,
1. Falsifying business records is a crime
2. Trump didn't falsify business records, Cohen and Weisselberg did.

That is totally consistent.

So prove him wrong:
Turley is correct. Merchan is running a Kangaroo Court.
Trump didn't falsify records. Cohen and Weisselberg did.
Trump didn't commit any crime that needed to be covered up. What part of "there is no other crime" don't you understand?
Dude, you're spouting propaganda and asking me to prove it wrong.

All the evidence is there for you to see. If you refuse to look I cannot help you.

The party of shit better hope this Scam A works (until it's immediately overturned) because Scam B is falling apart in FL.

Judge Cannon is ripping jack 'off' smith a new asshole. He's on suicide watch. :laughing0301:

8s3ze3.jpg

Duh,
1. Falsifying business records is a crime
2. Trump didn't falsify business records

You've already admited that it was reasonably well established that Trump falsfied bussiness records.

What changed?

Or do you just take up directly contradictory position when your arguments get ran into a dead end?

Last edited:
Thats nice, he is wrong though for the reasons I've already explained, reasons you did not refute.

And if you think guys like Turley can't have their own agenda steering their thesis, then you need to think again.
You never refuted Turley's article. You didn't even try to refute my post #193. Here it is again:
EXPLAIN HOW TRUMP'S NDA WITH STORMY WAS ILLEGAL.
WHAT LAW REQUIRES THAT THE VOTING PUBLIC KNOW ABOUT STORMY?

You've already admited that it was reasonably well established that Trump falsfied bussiness records.
What changed?
Or is this sort of jumping from one postion of convinience to another your usual dance?
1. TRUMP DID NOT FALSIFY BUSINESS RECORDS. COHEN AND WEISSELBERG DID.
2. It doesn't matter since that business records crime expired without another crime being covered up.
3. There is no other crime being covered up. Bragg's case falls apart under the 6th Amendment.

Dude, you're spouting propaganda and asking me to prove it wrong.
All the evidence is there for you to see. If you refuse to look I cannot help you.
1. There is no evidence that Trump knew of the expired bookkeeping misdemeanor.
2. There is no evidence of a crime being covered up. No indictment or conviction of any crime.

Not a shred of evidence that links to Trump outside of Cohen's 'testimony'.

Cool story, but I've posted the evidence many times already.

Trump's CFO wrote out repayment breakdown on Stormy's NDA payment receipt, Trump's accountants testified to executing these payments and Trump himself has his singnature on 8 of them.

Your claims are laughable garbage.

Forum List

Back