Predictably, the left blame Bush for the disaster in France. Yeap.

We need to start by stopping their mass migration. No reason at all we can't impose strict immigration laws for our own country, everyone else does.
So you are claiming that all Muslims are evil and should not be allowed in the country? How about the ones that are already here? Should we encarcerate them?

Islam should be treated as Nazism was, rediculed and blacklisted by everyone in society. If Muslims here already don't like it, they can emigrate to any number of Islamic countries in the Middle East. They do not allow Christians to freely practice in their countries, we should do the same for Islam in Western countries.
So, in other words you want to practice the same methods as Muslims in the ME. You want to be just like them. Gotcha.
No, you don't gotcha. What you got is fucking up someone's posts for another. I'm not Christian, never said all Muslims are evil and never said anything about stopping their immigration.

I asked for a link.....obviously you are unable to provide one, and you are not in any position to educate anyone, moron. So, unless you can back up what you say, your comments are "Epic fail"!

That has to be the lamest weasel ever posted in this forum.

So what is the conservative suggestion for how to deal with this belief that every Muslim is out to kill every Christian? What do you think should be done? In one instance you (conservatives) are whining that Obama's drones are killing innocent Muslims, and now you are wanting to condemn all Muslims. Which is it, Mr. Smart Weasel?

For one thing, we shouldn't be allowing these savages to immigrate to the United States. We should deport all the ones here who are not citizens.
But many Muslims are American citizens.....since you claim their religion commands them to kill non-believers of Islam, that won't solve the problem as the ones that are citizens still practice out of the same Quoran.

Aren't Republicans the ones that are holding up Immigration reform?
Immigration reform by the Democrats is what? Here's some money, go vote Democrat for some more?

Is that bit of ignorant nonsense gleaned from Faux News or did you think it up yourself?

Most Muslims are not violent but how do you account for all the violence?
Well, starting a war with a country that didn't have anything to do with 9/11 might be one reason......hmmmm, who did that?

We need to start by stopping their mass migration. No reason at all we can't impose strict immigration laws for our own country, everyone else does.
So you are claiming that all Muslims are evil and should not be allowed in the country? How about the ones that are already here? Should we encarcerate them?

Islam should be treated as Nazism was, rediculed and blacklisted by everyone in society. If Muslims here already don't like it, they can emigrate to any number of Islamic countries in the Middle East. They do not allow Christians to freely practice in their countries, we should do the same for Islam in Western countries.
So, in other words you want to practice the same methods as Muslims in the ME. You want to be just like them. Gotcha.
No, you don't gotcha. What you got is fucking up someone's posts for another. I'm not Christian, never said all Muslims are evil and never said anything about stopping their immigration.

Yeah, this software keeps bringing up a post that I was trying to respond to and then changed my mind......that's why I deleted the post, when I realized that it was including comments from other posts.....sorry 'bout that.

So what is the conservative suggestion for how to deal with this belief that every Muslim is out to kill every Christian? What do you think should be done? In one instance you (conservatives) are whining that Obama's drones are killing innocent Muslims, and now you are wanting to condemn all Muslims. Which is it, Mr. Smart Weasel?

For one thing, we shouldn't be allowing these savages to immigrate to the United States. We should deport all the ones here who are not citizens.
But many Muslims are American citizens.....since you claim their religion commands them to kill non-believers of Islam, that won't solve the problem as the ones that are citizens still practice out of the same Quoran.

Immigration reform by the Democrats is what? Here's some money, go vote Democrat for some more?

Is that bit of ignorant nonsense gleaned from Faux News or did you think it up yourself?

DimoRAT immigration policy is actually even worse than that. From their lips the word "reform" means throw the borders wide open and give them all work permits. No, it's even worse than that. It means, send agents to foreign countries and gather up a bunch of locals who want to go to America.

Well, starting a war with a country that didn't have anything to do with 9/11 might be one reason......hmmmm, who did that?

That kind of begs the question of how 9/11 happened, doesn't it?

The lefties will not condemn Islam. The more attacks there are, the more they will defend the terrorists and blame "the right" for everything.

That's really stupid....it would be like condemning all Christians for the acts of the Westboro Baptist Church. Do all conservatives have that "generalizing" problem?
Yea, didn't the Westboro Baptist Church kill 16 innocent people in cold blood?

No, but Timothy McVeigh did....

Religious beliefs and final conversion to Roman Catholicism
McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[91] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[92] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[93] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[91] In McVeigh's 2002 biography American Terrorist, he stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion.[94][95] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic.[4] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.
Wiki:
McVeigh killed those people in the name of Christianity? I wasn't aware. I know the muslim terrorists did, because they proclaimed, "muhammad is avenged, allah akbar" as they slaughtered innocents. Perhaps you can direct me to McVeigh's manifesto, or perhaps a recording of him being driven to his act of terrorism? That would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, you have no comparison and your equivocation of Islam to Christianity is bunk.
The lefties will not condemn Islam. The more attacks there are, the more they will defend the terrorists and blame "the right" for everything.

That's really stupid....it would be like condemning all Christians for the acts of the Westboro Baptist Church. Do all conservatives have that "generalizing" problem?
Yea, didn't the Westboro Baptist Church kill 16 innocent people in cold blood?

No, but Timothy McVeigh did....

Religious beliefs and final conversion to Roman Catholicism
McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[91] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[92] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[93] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[91] In McVeigh's 2002 biography American Terrorist, he stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion.[94][95] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic.[4] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.
Wiki:
McVeigh killed those people in the name of Christianity? I wasn't aware. I know the muslim terrorists did, because they proclaimed, "muhammad is avenged, allah akbar" as they slaughtered innocents. Perhaps you can direct me to McVeigh's manifesto, or perhaps a recording of him being driven to his act of terrorism? That would be greatly appreciated.
Okay, so McVeigh did not do his crime in the name of Christianity, but having been brought up a Christian (Catholic) he should have known better than to do what he did. Some could say that was a bad example of Christianity. However, the guy that killed the abortion doctor, did it in the name of God, and throughout history there have been crimes committed in the name of Christianity. That doesn't mean that Christians today should be blamed for it.

Christian Atrocities Victims of Christianity Catholic Church Inquisition Crusades

So what is it you want? You claim that Libs don't condemn Islam. Do you want all Muslims to be considered terrorists and killed because eventually they will all kill innocents? If that is so, then you are no better than the Muslim terrorists themselves.

Otherwise, you have no comparison and your equivocation of Islam to Christianity is bunk.

Read my post again.....I have never said that Christianity and Islam are the same, but I believe there are people that claim to be Christian that will do things not commanded by the faith......and Muslims deny that the Quoran commands them to kill anyone that is not of that faith. If you have a link to the actual words of the Quoran, where it says that, please provide it.
I am glad you admitted Christianity had nothing to do with inspiring him to his acts nor did he proclaim to do his terrorist attack in the name of Christianity. It was a silly and ignorant point to make. The rest of what you say is nonsense. You are just avoid admitting there is no equivalence between Christianity and Islam in this regard of the radical terrorist activity.

I don't want to get into a debate on the Crusades. But making blanket statements about "The Crusades", that every one of the ten crusades were unjustified, or that even all of them were religious, or ignoring the atrocities committed by Crusaders on Orthodox Christians in Byzantium isn't constructive to conversation at all. But I will say this, the fact you have to go back almost a thousand years to cite atrocities further proves my point, no equivalence between Christianity and Islam exists.And further, it proves that Islam in many instances has yet to move out of the Middle Ages.

No one is saying all Muslims are terrorists or bad people, what is being said is that the texts of Islam inspire and encourage violence, and a large segment of the Islamic population take those texts to heart. Obviously not all, but a disproportionate and dangerous amount.

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

- "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Shit,I bet you have a punchable face as well. And where did I say I disagreed?
You really need to stop taking things so serious.....seriously.

Are you serious?

Yes I am...seriously.

I seriously don't know if I should take you seriously or not.

Thats probably a good idea...seriously.

OK!

Seriously.

:lol:

Is that your chickenshit way of denying the obvious? I'm not here to educate your lazy dumb ass. You asked for quotes, there they are.

I asked for a link.....obviously you are unable to provide one, and you are not in any position to educate anyone, moron. So, unless you can back up what you say, your comments are "Epic fail"!

Republicans are holding up amnesty, which is all so-called "immigration reform" is.

The Constitution doesn't allow us to deport Muslims who are citizens, but it doesn't force us to aggravate our problem by importing more of them.

DimoRAT immigration policy is actually even worse than that. From their lips the word "reform" means throw the borders wide open and give them all work permits. No, it's even worse than that. It means, send agents to foreign countries and gather up a bunch of locals who want to go to America.
You are so full of it.....I guess you are getting your information from Faux, righttwit. How about providing some links to back you up instead of just throwing out right-wing nonsense that you get from fat blob Rush or Faux News?

Using common sense is too foreign a concept for most Republicans.....show me where any of the crap you're spewing is mentioned.

However, this does not entitle undocumented immigrants to vote or make them eligible for Obamacare.

“Mass amnesty would be unfair. Mass deportation would be both impossible and contrary to our character. What I’m describing is accountability—a common-sense, middle-ground approach,” Obama said. “If you meet the criteria, you can come out of the shadows and get right with the law.”

The criteria include having been in the U.S. for more than five years, passing a background check, and paying your taxes.

The President emphasized the importance of prioritizing enforcement on those with criminal records, those who participate in terrorist organizations or gangs, and people who have illegally crossed the border in the past year—rather than on hardworking parents.

“If you’re a criminal, you’ll be deported. If you plan to enter the U.S. illegally, your chances of getting caught and sent back just went up,” he said.

“Felons, not families. Criminals, not children. Gang members, not a mom who’s working hard to provide for her kids,” Obama added. “We’ll prioritize, just like law enforcement does every day.”

His plan will also streamline legal immigration to boost the U.S. economy by expanding work authorization for skilled workers already in line for a green card.

However, Obama insisted that his plan includes deploying additional resources to strengthen the U.S. border.

Watch President Obama’s speech on immigration in its entirety below:

Obama s Immigration Reform You Can Come Out of the Shadows

We know how it happened, but instead of going after the perpetrators, Bush decided that he wanted to bring Hussein down.....and then when his WMD reason went up in smoke, helping the Iraquis against Saddam's cruelty became the "compassionate conservative's" reason for invading Iraq......and they're Muslims....you know.

You are so full of it.....I guess you are getting your information from Faux, righttwit. How about providing some links to back you up instead of just throwing out right-wing nonsense that you get from fat blob Rush or Faux News?

Using common sense is too foreign a concept for most Republicans.....show me where any of the crap you're spewing is mentioned.

However, this does not entitle undocumented immigrants to vote or make them eligible for Obamacare.

“Mass amnesty would be unfair. Mass deportation would be both impossible and contrary to our character. What I’m describing is accountability—a common-sense, middle-ground approach,” Obama said. “If you meet the criteria, you can come out of the shadows and get right with the law.”

The criteria include having been in the U.S. for more than five years, passing a background check, and paying your taxes.

The President emphasized the importance of prioritizing enforcement on those with criminal records, those who participate in terrorist organizations or gangs, and people who have illegally crossed the border in the past year—rather than on hardworking parents.

“If you’re a criminal, you’ll be deported. If you plan to enter the U.S. illegally, your chances of getting caught and sent back just went up,” he said.

“Felons, not families. Criminals, not children. Gang members, not a mom who’s working hard to provide for her kids,” Obama added. “We’ll prioritize, just like law enforcement does every day.”

His plan will also streamline legal immigration to boost the U.S. economy by expanding work authorization for skilled workers already in line for a green card.

However, Obama insisted that his plan includes deploying additional resources to strengthen the U.S. border.

Watch President Obama’s speech on immigration in its entirety below:

Obama s Immigration Reform You Can Come Out of the Shadows

We know how it happened, but instead of going after the perpetrators, Bush decided that he wanted to bring Hussein down.....and then when his WMD reason went up in smoke, helping the Iraquis against Saddam's cruelty became the "compassionate conservative's" reason for invading Iraq......and they're Muslims....you know.

"The criteria include having been in the U.S. for more than five years, passing a background check, and paying your taxes."

In other words, they don't have to do anything that any law abiding citizen doesn't have to do. Fuck that. We don't need immirgation reform. We just need our immigration laws to be enforced, and we don't need a bunch of scumbag libturd politicians holding up post hoc enforcement of the law as a form of extortion we'll agree to allow them to run roughshod over it.

Obama and the Dims can just enforce the law as they are legally obligated to do. Amnesty for illegal aliens is a separate issue, and the voters will never approve it.

It doesn't matter what Bush did. Your theory the Muslims are attacking us because Bush invaded Muslim countries is obviously false.

Republicans are holding up amnesty, which is all so-called "immigration reform" is.

The Constitution doesn't allow us to deport Muslims who are citizens, but it doesn't force us to aggravate our problem by importing more of them.

Republicans are so driven by fear.........fear of blacks, fear of Hispanics, fear of Muslims, fear of anything that isn't WASP! And what is worse.....they are willing to lie and fabricate lies in order to keep their followers uninformed and scared.

Let's be honest, if you don't like Muslims, blacks, gays, immigrants or other minorities, which political party would make you feel most comfortable? Sure, some Republican officials are minorities, but a recent Galllup survey found that 89% of the Republican Party is white.

To be clear, I don't believe that most rank-and-file members of the Republican Party hate Muslims. The problem is that certain Republican leaders have stoked the flames of hate toward American Muslims, and other minorities, as a political tool to motivate people to support their cause.

For example, recently Rep. Michele Bachmann -- along with four other Republican House members -- asserted that the Muslim Brotherhood had infiltrated the U.S. government. Bachmann, who is in a tough re-election battle in her redrawn congressional district, even "named names" by claiming that Secretary Hillary Clinton's top aide, Huma Abedin, and Rep. Keith Ellison were connected to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Although Republican Sen. John McCain publicly denounced Bachmann's baseless allegations, just a few weeks later, Republican Rep. Joe Walsh escalated the fear-mongering. Walsh, who is in a tight race with Democratic opponent Tammy Duckworth, told constituents at a town hall meeting in the Chicago suburbs that there are radical Muslims living among them who are plotting to kill them: "One thing I'm sure of is that there are people in this country -- there is a radical strain of Islam in this country -- it's not just over there -- trying to kill Americans every week." Walsh even claimed that this Muslim radical was in his district: "It's in Elk Grove. It's in Addison. It's in Elgin. It's here."

The GOP has a Muslim problem - CNN.com

Republicans are so driven by fear.........fear of blacks, fear of Hispanics, fear of Muslims, fear of anything that isn't WASP! And what is worse.....they are willing to lie and fabricate lies in order to keep their followers uninformed and scared.

Let's be honest, if you don't like Muslims, blacks, gays, immigrants or other minorities, which political party would make you feel most comfortable? Sure, some Republican officials are minorities, but a recent Galllup survey found that 89% of the Republican Party is white.

To be clear, I don't believe that most rank-and-file members of the Republican Party hate Muslims. The problem is that certain Republican leaders have stoked the flames of hate toward American Muslims, and other minorities, as a political tool to motivate people to support their cause.

For example, recently Rep. Michele Bachmann -- along with four other Republican House members -- asserted that the Muslim Brotherhood had infiltrated the U.S. government. Bachmann, who is in a tough re-election battle in her redrawn congressional district, even "named names" by claiming that Secretary Hillary Clinton's top aide, Huma Abedin, and Rep. Keith Ellison were connected to the Muslim Brotherhood.

Although Republican Sen. John McCain publicly denounced Bachmann's baseless allegations, just a few weeks later, Republican Rep. Joe Walsh escalated the fear-mongering. Walsh, who is in a tight race with Democratic opponent Tammy Duckworth, told constituents at a town hall meeting in the Chicago suburbs that there are radical Muslims living among them who are plotting to kill them: "One thing I'm sure of is that there are people in this country -- there is a radical strain of Islam in this country -- it's not just over there -- trying to kill Americans every week." Walsh even claimed that this Muslim radical was in his district: "It's in Elk Grove. It's in Addison. It's in Elgin. It's here."

The "you're a racist" gambit only works on the stupid and the gullible.

LOL at the GOP having a Muslim problem. It is the Islamists that have an "infidel" problem.

The libtards believe Muslims will be nice to them and not stone them to death for committing adultery, fornication, and sodomy.

Sad, isn't it?

The "you're a racist" gambit only works on the stupid and the gullible.
Believing idiots like Walsh and Bachmann works on them, too!

(snip)
Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction."

There are other sources that deny that. So, how do you know which one is telling the truth? There are millions of Muslims living in America.....if the source you are providing is true, why aren't they killing Christians?

Someone said, "Your Quran says to kill all the Jews and Christians..", how do we answer harsh question and attacks against Islam?

This is absolutely not true and it is quite easy to prove.

The Quran still exists today just as it did at the time of the prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. You see, he never did learn how to read or write, so he memorized the entire Quran from the angel Gabriel (Jibril in Arabic) and then he passed on this recitation (Quran) to his companions and they in turn passed it on to the next generation and this practice continues even today, reciting by memory and then passing it on to the next generations. And by the way, it is exactly the same from anywhere it is recited in the world.

We know the Quran orders believers to fight in combat against those who are the oppressors, aggressors and terrorists and those who are assaulting and killing the innocent men, women and children. But it gives out clear orders - NOT TO Fight against those who are not fighting against you...

"Now let us correct some mistakes in the 'question' itself.
There is not such a meaning in the Quran, ordering or even permitting the Muslims to ever attack innocent people whether they are Christians, Jews, or any other faith for that matter.

Combat is only ordered against those who are attacking or killing the innocent Muslims or fighting against the established Muslim state.

Now here is the answer -

The word used most often in Quran, that is so often mistranslated as kill; slay; or slaughter is not jihad, it is Qital and if you look to the Arabic, you will quickly understand this word in today's usage would clearly be combat.

Naturally, just as here in the U.S. we must stand up for righteousness and strive to prevent oppression, aggression and tyranny. This is the proper usage and understanding for this term, as you will discover while passing through the Tafsir and explanations by top scholars today.

Scholars of Quran tell us the verses dealing with this topic are specific and not intended to imply a general meaning for just anyone to decide to go around combating non-Muslims. The early Muslims had been driven out of their homes and turned out into the desert to starve. After finally, relocating in Medina, verses came in Quran instructing them to make hajj (pilgrimage) back to Makkah. Finding their way blocked and after several years of making agreements and treaties that the others continually broke, the Muslims were at last, told they could now fight in combat against the tyrants who had so horribly mistreated and abused them in the past. However, this would only be acceptable to Allah if they remained within very specific limitations. The word "Qital" in Arabic in this instance refers to "combat" rather than what some have used "kill" because the word "kill" is far to general, while the word "combat" appropriately describes what is intended by the usage in this passage. Allah Knows Best.

It should also be noted the usage of the word "Fitnah" in the same verse denotes a horrible condition, not unlike what we find today when there is terrorism and tyranny against the moral and just society at large. It would be easy to properly understand the meaning as, "Engage them in combat, even killing them, until the state of "Fitnah" (terrorism) no longer exists in the society and people are free to worship Allah by their choice."

We can see these verse are not designed to promote terrorism, but rather these are very orders from Above to the Muslims to be the first of those who stand out aggressively against all forms of terrorism and oppression.

Once this is in place, there really isn't a question anymore, due to the necessity as we see today, to prevent and subdue enemies of freedom, liberty and justice. In other words, we could easily say Allah ordered believers in the Quran to wage combat against terrorism - 14 centuries ago. And the "struggle against oppression, terrorism and tyranny" in the Arabic language, it is called, "Jihad."

I tell them, "Islam declared the WAR ON TERRORISM - over 1,400 years ago!"

We pray to Allah to make it easy for all of us to find the correct meanings and teachings of Islam and allow us to share Islam with others, and forgive our mistakes and grant us His Paradise, Ameen.

www.AboutJihad.com

Sheikh Yusuf Estes

Just Ask Islam - Does Islam Say Kill The Infidels

You make some really, really strong points, worth reading, imo. Nice posting.

However, what is missing is how Islam, namely the Kuran, defines the word "innocent".

There's the rub. You may end up being very dismayed when you get your answer to the question "How does Islam define innocents?".

I'm not defending them (Muslims).....I'm just pointing out that crazies can exist in any religion. I don't know which one is telling the truth, I can only go by the fact that there are millions of Muslims living in the US, if they are indeed commanded to kill all unbelievers, they are not doing a very good job. I would think we would have had way more attacks from those that are already living here.....if they are true Muslim believers and indeed are commanded to kill us.

Oh and btw the obvious thing to bring up to these pieces of never ending shit on the left who love to bring up Christianity.

The Christian Bible (better known as the new testament) DOES NOT COMMAND THE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST TO KILL THE INFIDEL!!

If any of these left wing pieces of shit want to say anyone doing that is not acting Christian, then fine. That is not their claim. They claim the Bible commands the followers to do this. They are of course lying.

Most of them have no clue about the history of the Bible, how it was put togther. Heck most Christians do not know. Hint The cannon was not put together as we know it now until the 4th century. Around 382ad and the KJV version was written until 1611.

That is either here nor there. The point is the left lie about everything. They are lying, even when they are saying something a little truthful. SInce their whole motivation is something anti-Christ.

Again, worthy of zero respect.

The Bible (i.e. Jesus) also did not tell his followers to hate anyone....yet you and your ilk don't mind spewing slurs and hateful comments about blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Gays, Liberals and anyone that doesn't fit the definition of WASP/Republican. He also didn't tell His believers to be sure and carry an AR-15 everywhere they went so they could protect themselves and demand they be allowed to by the government. He also didn't tell his followers to demean the Government, to the contrary, he admonished them to obey the government, but you quasi Christians have redefined what He said to fit your own lifestyles and what you deem right and proper.

I guess when Jesus said "love your enemies" he wasn't talking about Muslims, eh? Are you trying to say that Jesus didn't say that? That it isn't in the Bible? Do please, explain.

Luke 6:27-36
[27] "But I tell you who hear me: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, [28] bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you. [29] If someone strikes you on one cheek, turn to him the other also. If someone takes your cloak, do not stop him from taking your tunic. [30] Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back. [31] Do to others as you would have them do to you.

[32] "If you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' love those who love them. [33] And if you do good to those who are good to you, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' do that. [34] And if you lend to those from whom you expect repayment, what credit is that to you? Even 'sinners' lend to 'sinners,' expecting to be repaid in full. [35] But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked. [36] Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

If Ron Reagan would have dealt with this terrorist crap when it all got started under his watch we wouldn't have to be dealing with it today. But no, he had to go and encourage it and make it profitable for the terrorist. Worked out just great didn't it.

Dealt with it hell. He started it. Charlie Wilson, another dumbass Texas politician, almost single handedly got massive US funding for the Mujahidin, and St Ronald encouraged him. Without all that money and arms we gave the terrorists to get started, we wouldn't have the problems we have now.

ronald reagan recruited, armed and trained the mujahidin. reagan had them over to the white house and in the oval office. reagan proclaimed bin laden and his terrorists to be "great freedom fighters."

A lot of the problems we have today can be traced right back to reagan and the first bush and their actions in the 1980s.

That's on top of already giving arms, spare parts and technology to the terrorists who were holding our citizens as hostage.

ronald reagan was a traitor to America. He committed treason.

If Ron Reagan would have dealt with this terrorist crap when it all got started under his watch we wouldn't have to be dealing with it today. But no, he had to go and encourage it and make it profitable for the terrorist. Worked out just great didn't it.

Dealt with it hell. He started it. Charlie Wilson, another dumbass Texas politician, almost single handedly got massive US funding for the Mujahidin, and St Ronald encouraged him. Without all that money and arms we gave the terrorists to get started, we wouldn't have the problems we have now.

ronald reagan recruited, armed and trained the mujahidin. reagan had them over to the white house and in the oval office. reagan proclaimed bin laden and his terrorists to be "great freedom fighters."

A lot of the problems we have today can be traced right back to reagan and the first bush and their actions in the 1980s.

That's on top of already giving arms, spare parts and technology to the terrorists who were holding our citizens as hostage.

ronald reagan was a traitor to America. He committed treason.

Reagan was only setting up the next bogey man for the military industrial complex. Anytime someone pushes fear of another group you can bet someone is making money off of it. In this case its the defense contractors that supply the military. Big gigantic money is behind all "fear of loss" sales tactics used on the american people. Same thing with the war on Black and Brown people. I bet the gun companys turned a nice profit last year.

Forum List

Back