Prediction: Left wingers will rip into Great Britain

Just like they do here the left in Great Britain will begin a slow and systematic ridicule of Great Britain. I don't know if there are any Brits who are reading this but I can tell you that this is what these assholes do here so just be prepared for the coming daily onslaught. God Save the Queen

British NaziCons fucked things up - so why shouldn't left wingers rip them.

maybe it was the EU that has fucked things up, not Britain. If the EU was so damn great, and they've had plenty of time, then England wouldnt find it necessary to leave. This is caused by mis-management and abuse by the EU

Just like they do here the left in Great Britain will begin a slow and systematic ridicule of Great Britain. I don't know if there are any Brits who are reading this but I can tell you that this is what these assholes do here so just be prepared for the coming daily onslaught. God Save the Queen

British NaziCons fucked things up - so why shouldn't left wingers rip them.

maybe it was the EU that has fucked things up, not Britain. If the EU was so damn great, and they've had plenty of time, then England wouldnt find it necessary to leave. This is caused by mis-management and abuse by the EU

The UK joined the EU when it was bankrupt. The EU helped the UK recover and grow its economy allowing it to access the single market. The UK then wanted to rule the EU, when the EU stood up to the UK and told them enough is enough, the UK decided to leave. Good riddance, the UK will go back to being what it was before it joined the single market except that it will no longer include Scotland and possibly N.I.

So much ignorance about British politics.
The left wing despises the EU and voted to leave.

Is that the best you have a left wing rag
Not just left wing but Commie!

Originally called The Daily Worker, the Morning Star was founded by the Communist Party of Great Britain and first published on 1 January 1930. The aim was, in Lenin’s words, to provide “an economic and political tool of the masses in their struggle”.
Would seem a good source for left wing opinion you nazi slag.

A bit of a mystery as to why Scotland, famed for the sheep and the kilt, would want to stay in The E.U. and live under draconian rules relating to relationships with the animal kingdom.

Forum List

Back