Prediction of global temperature for 2017-2024

.my position is that there is absolutely no observed, measured, quantified evidence supporting the anthropogenic component of the AGW hypothesis....and I can't help but notice that you aren't even attempting to bring any here......
Are you bringing that crap to this thread too? You were already shown the evidence in the thread you started.
In Support of the A in AGW

You keep harping on the same thing! You were given observed, measured quantified evidence that there is back radiation from the greenhouse gasses hitting earth. The only point you had in rebuttal is to lie about the laws of physics. You were soundly rebutted against that too.
apparently this SSDD believes he is an authority over Science...

dude what part of there isn't any evidence there don't you understand? I mean, we've been there, and, there isn't any evidence there. Post some up of what it is you think is? Show us dude.
what part of all the Scientific evidence supports my position is it that you do not understand ...all Scientific Organizations supports my posit5ion and you have no links no information to offer ...
good for you. That doesn't automatically qualify as evidence just cause you believe them. I don't, and there isn't any evidence there. So what do we do? Hmm, I'm going to keep asking you to present the evidence and you'll keep avoiding it. So, it appears there is no evidence.

.my position is that there is absolutely no observed, measured, quantified evidence supporting the anthropogenic component of the AGW hypothesis....and I can't help but notice that you aren't even attempting to bring any here......
Are you bringing that crap to this thread too? You were already shown the evidence in the thread you started.

You keep harping on the same thing! You were given observed, measured quantified evidence that there is back radiation from the greenhouse gasses hitting earth. The only point you had in rebuttal is to lie about the laws of physics. You were soundly rebutted against that too.
he does? When has he ever stated such a thing? I think that is bull, and you can't prove it. Can you?

dude what part of there isn't any evidence there don't you understand? I mean, we've been there, and, there isn't any evidence there. Post some up of what it is you think is? Show us dude.
what part of all the Scientific evidence supports my position is it that you do not understand ...all Scientific Organizations supports my posit5ion and you have no links no information to offer ...
good for you. That doesn't automatically qualify as evidence just cause you believe them. I don't, and there isn't any evidence there. So what do we do? Hmm, I'm going to keep asking you to present the evidence and you'll keep avoiding it. So, it appears there is no evidence.
Post something anything that supports your position ...you have nothing ..I have posted literally dozens of links to the science LOL

I knew you couldn't produce any, and I agree it is hilarious that you think there is evidence "there"
there is only your empty opinions ...Science as I have shown supports my position...
you haven't shown a damn thing gene, you just post up links with nothing of relevance to any discussion and no excerpts that qualify as observed evidence of anything. Thanks for playing though.

I knew you couldn't produce any, and I agree it is hilarious that you think there is evidence "there"
there is only your empty opinions ...Science as I have shown supports my position...
you haven't shown a damn thing gene, you just post up links with nothing of relevance to any discussion and no excerpts that qualify as observed evidence of anything. Thanks for playing though.
all you do is repeat nonsense ...I have shown links I have shown what scientific organizations on Climate believe...where are your links ...where do your opinions come from LOL

These nihilist fools believe if they simply repeat that they are Correct it overcomes Science and Scientific agencies...
again, a statement of error. Never claimed I was correct about anything. Post a clip of me claiming such. I maintain, that you can't post evidence of anything out of any of those scientific societies that can qualify as proof that CO2 causes temperatures to increase. So, back at ya.

he does? When has he ever stated such a thing? I think that is bull, and you can't prove it. Can you?
The science is clear and the SSDD nonsense dude thinks all he has to do is express his opinion and it overrules science ...like you

Post something anything that supports your position ...you have nothing ..I have posted literally dozens of links to the science LOL
I am not claiming anything. here this is a post that you can't post one piece of evidence to support CO2 causes temps to go up. That is fact. prove me wrong.

These nihilist fools believe if they simply repeat that they are Correct it overcomes Science and Scientific agencies...
again, a statement of error. Never claimed I was correct about anything. Post a clip of me claiming such. I maintain, that you can't post evidence of anything out of any of those scientific societies that can qualify as proof that CO2 causes temperatures to increase. So, back at ya.
you are being cute LOL you are in denial of AGW and your are in denial of your denial of science as an authority

The science is clear and the SSDD nonsense dude thinks all he has to do is express his opinion and it overrules science ...like you
my opinion. What is it that I have opined? I have not offered any opinion, I have requested evidence, and I have remained consistent with that effort. So post up some comment of mine that is an opinion piece.

I am not claiming anything. here this is a post that you can't post one piece of evidence to support CO2 causes temps to go up. That is fact. prove me wrong.
you are claiming there is no evidence ..NONSENSE LOL

you are being cute LOL you are in denial of AGW and your are in denial of your denial of science as an authority
WINNING!!!! I love being factually correct. Now that I'll say, since you can't disprove it.

my opinion. What is it that I have opined? I have not offered any opinion, I have requested evidence, and I have remained consistent with that effort. So post up some comment of mine that is an opinion piece.[/QUOTE
all you have is i opinion ...show me any scientific organization that agrees there is no evidence of AGW ...one Scientific organization that claims there is no evidence of Global warming ...support the statement that there is no evidence of global warming

you are claiming there is no evidence ..NONSENSE LOL
I claim there is no evidence that CO2 causes temps to go up. You have never presented any. So, yeah that is a claim to you! Not the scientists or there societies of fun. (opinion)

WINNING!!!! I love being factually correct. Now that I'll say, since you can't disprove it.
you are nonsense you are in denial of your own denial LOL

your position is that there is no evidence of Global warming...support that position

my opinion. What is it that I have opined? I have not offered any opinion, I have requested evidence, and I have remained consistent with that effort. So post up some comment of mine that is an opinion piece.[/QUOTE
all you have is i opinion ...show me any scientific organization that agrees there is no evidence of AGW ...one Scientific organization that claims there is no evidence of Global warming ...support the statement that there is no evidence of global warming
how stupid is that? you can't show me so I have to create something that doesn't exist to show that it doesn't exist? how does one do that? It isn't warming up outside. Manipulation is done to show otherwise, CO2 went up and temps didn't and the AR5 report agreed. What else can I post that can show you differently, I can't cause it doesn't exist. I can't show you something that never happened. That would indeed be a trick and fking magic.

Forum List

Back