Prediction on who Hillary Clinton will name as running mate....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Best way for Hillary to completely deflate Trump's chances, is for her to nominate for VP, John Kasich.

Best way for Hillary to completely deflate Trump's chances, is for her to nominate for VP, John Kasich.
The best way for Trump to deflate Hillary's chances are from him to nominate either Bernie Sanders or Louis Farrakhan for VP.

The best way for Trump to deflate Hillary's chances are from him to nominate either Bernie Sanders or Louis Farrakhan for VP.

Well, given the "intelligence" of Trump acolytes (like you?) they'd probably still agree with him.....After all, they've swallowed everything else.

Well, given the "intelligence" of Trump acolytes (like you?) they'd probably still agree with him.....After all, they've swallowed everything else.
meh. . .

I don't so much like Trump as fear Hillary.

Trump only has a trail of bankruptcies behind him. Hillary has a trail of dead bodies behind her. . . . :badgrin:

nat------I am delighted----YOU WAX PESSIMISTIC-------a miserable emotional state that (sorry) you seem to deserve------be of good cheer, nat-baby-----Hillary ain't
goin' be the demo candidate

meh. . .

Trump only has a trail of bankruptcies behind him. Hillary has a trail of dead bodies behind her. . . . :badgrin:

Never liked Hillary (or Bill for that matter)...but reality has her for the nomination and to ward off the insanity of a Trump, a sane republican running with her may just be the necessary edge she'll need.

Two women may be too much for the misogynists among us.

It'd be a good way to win over a lot of the Bernie supporters that say they will either vote for Trump or not vote at all if Hillary wins the nomination.

I predict Clinton will select Donald Trump. And Trump will then select Hillary Clinton.

HOLY SHIT! What if that was the end game all along?

T: "Hey Hillary, what are we going to do to get you elected?"
C: "I'm going to win, I'm the best!"
T: "I bet I could beat you in an election."
C: "Could not."
T: "Could too."
C: "Wanna bet?"
T: "Yeah, let's do this. I have an idea. I have the best idea. I'll get nominated by the Republicans. You get nominated by the Democrats. We'll make the GOP look really stupid. Then, I'll pick you as the Republican VP candidate. And you pick me for the Democrat VP candidate. Either way, we win! My prize when I win is that I get to be President for two years, before I resign and let you be President. Then, you can push all the government contracts my way."
C: "It's a deal!"

meh. . .

Never liked Hillary (or Bill for that matter)...but reality has her for the nomination and to ward off the insanity of a Trump, a sane republican running with her may just be the necessary edge she'll need.
Well, that's why I posted as I did..

There is as much chance of Kaisch running with her as there is with those other two running with Trump.

Sure, I'd agree with you, if she could get him, that might allay fears, in the same way, if Trump could get either of the two I mentioned.

But it's moot. They can't. So quit ya dreamin'.

meh. . .

The only thing insane about Trump, REALLY insane? Is the way the corporate establishment media is covering him.

His problem is he says A LOT of really stupid inflammatory B.S., but, on the whole, for a candidate being run by the mafia, he isn't that bad. They could have picked a worse guy.

OTOH, the NWO scum are always pieces of shit.

It's a shame that the only chance that America has to save itself from a globalist tyranny is the mob, ain't it?

I just posed a Clinton-Kasich ticket as a remote possibility; one that would help bridge the chasm that has evolved between the 2 major parties, and a chasm that Trump has considerably widened.

Forum List

Back