Prediction: So when does the Plug get Pulled on the ACA?

The GOP has lost two, two, presidential elections on a single issue of whether the people WANT govt to help them, including by providing some means of everyone getting insurance, at least when they want it.

Regardless of what happens, if the GOP runs another TPM in 16, they'll lose again. Not liking Obamacare is not the same as liking what McCain ran on. And the demographics continue to kill the gop. Old white people have medicare. Latinos don't want to pay for it and get jack shite.

I dunno. The GOP didn't run a TPM in the last election and lost. However, a recent poll indicates that Romney would easily win over Obama if the 2012 election were held this November instead of last November. And that is almost 100% based on the public's resentment and anger at being so blatantly lied to about Obamacare and because they are just now beginning to realize the terrible freedom robbing legislation that it is.

I am guessing a TPM would do even better than Romney.

I personally believe that Romney lost because he refused to hold Barry's feet to the fire and this has been my problem with republicans for years now.

Republicans need to forget the McCain philosophy of "being statesmenlike" and approach elections like battle. Democrats are punks and must be treated like it, sitting president or not. treat THEM the same way they treat the republicans.

When your opponent has no respect for you, you should return the favor.

Forum List

Back