🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Predictions For Friday's November Jobs Report

it's holiday season, so duh, people get hired.
Which is why the numbers are seasonally adjusted. The unadjusted change in jobs for Sept-Oct was 1,152,000, adjusted down to 271,000 because most of those jobs were because hiring always goes up in October.

and as a reminder, again, job 'growth' isn't keeping pace with population growth, so more people are UE now than last year
No, the number of unemployed has gone down by about 1 million. And the employment-population ratio has held steady for over a year, so employment is keeping up with population growth....October last year it was 59.5%, and it was 59.5% this October.
so after 7 years....

That is nothing to cheer about.
Who said anything to cheer about? Again....you are WRONG to say that growth has not kept up with population growth. It has.
fredgraph.png
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

it hasn't
Ummm that chart does not show the change in unemployment, nor the employment-population ratio at all. I have no idea what numbers you think support your position. Or contradict the chart which is pretty clear.

I'll repeat for the slow thinkers.

more people are ue b/c job creation is not keeping pace with population growth.

or in other words

you got sold a lie and you don't care to know the truth.
No matter how many times you tell it, it will STILL be a lie,

or in other words

Jobs Calculator

~ 5 million more jobs while ~7 million more on ue
LIAR!
Not 7 million "MORE" on UE, 4+ million LESS on UE down from Bush's 12+ million.

or in other words

or in other words

Jobs Calculator

LIAR!
Amazing, ain't it? These freaks on the right just can't stop lying.

or in other words

or in other words

Jobs Calculator

LIAR!

worst recovery since Great Depression is no lie, its liberalism!!

or in other words

or in other words

Jobs Calculator

LIAR!

If the recovery was really that bad the Right would not be continually lying about it!!!
DUH!!!

or in other words

or in other words

Jobs Calculator

Reality check .... The liar ^^^above^^^ claims 5 million jobs were gained under Obama ... reality ...

01/09: 142,152,000
10/15: 149,120,000

7 million jobs gained. And that's factoring in the Great Recession Bush dumped on Obama. 11 million jobs gained since the recovery.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Then the liar claimed 7 million more are unemployed (and not in the labor force but want a job) ... reality ...

01/09: 12,058,000
10/15: 7,908,000

4.2 million fewer are unemployed. And that's also factoring in the Great Recession Bush dumped on Obama and population growth. 7.2 million fewer unemployed since the recovery.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

or in other words

Jobs Calculator

LIAR!

If the recovery was really that bad the Right would not be continually lying about it!!!
DUH!!!

It is that bad according to Fed which has broken a century of records by keeping interest rates at 0% to stimulate Barry's anti business economy!!

The results are in ...

5.0% unemployment.
211,000 jobs added.
197,000 jobs added in the private sector, extending the unprecedented streak of growth to 69 consecutive months.
Discouraged folks dropped by 71,000.
Folks not in the labor force but still want a job fell to 5.6 million.

All in all .... not too bad.

G'head, brain-dead cons .... let's hear your whines about the labor force participation rate. :lmao:

Now, the Current Population Survey uses the week that contains the 12th as the reference week.
Gallup estimated 6.1% for the week of October 12-18 and 5.6% for the week of November 9-15.
Those are not seasonally adjusted. So while a large drop, it's about what one would expect this time of year.

So I predict that the official, seasonally adjusted, UE rate will remain at 5% for November.

New Jobs? I'd say 250,000 +/- 20,000
So, I was off on new jobs, but got the UE rate correct.

The results are in ...

5.0% unemployment.
211,000 jobs added.
197,000 jobs added in the private sector, extending the unprecedented streak of growth to 69 consecutive months.

G'head, brain-dead cons .... let's hear your whines about the labor force participation rate. :lmao:

Great work by our President

The results are in ...

5.0% unemployment.
211,000 jobs added.

You missed that October was revised UP from 271,000 to 298,000 and Sept from 137,000 to 145,000.

And WHAT the LYING LEFT doesn't tell you!!!!

Where The Job Gains Were: 319,000 "Part-Time Jobs For Economic Reasons" Added
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 12/04/2015 - 09:33

The number of persons employed part time for economic reasons (sometimes referred to as involuntary part-time workers) increased by 319,000 to 6.1 million in November, following declines in September and October.
But total part time only went up 137,000
And remember...many of those part time for economic reasons are people who have full time jobs, but had a slow week.

The number of persons employed part time for economic reasons (sometimes referred to as involuntary part-time workers) increased by 319,000 to 6.1 million in November, following declines in September and October.
And remember...many of those part time for economic reasons are people who have full time jobs, but had a slow week.

I guess you couldn't read "ECONOMIC REASONS" ADDED... As I said LYING LEFTIES!

Obviously I did since I used that exact phrase. Try reading my post again.

Oh, so you think a SLOW WEEK is the reason? A MONTH before the biggest RETAIL SALES of the year! LOLOL!

Oh, so you think a SLOW WEEK is the reason? A MONTH before the biggest RETAIL SALES of the year! LOLOL!
Most of the seasonal hiring is done in October, actually. November is never as big.

But let's look: The survey reference week was 8-14 November. Breaking down those working part time for economic reasons into 2 groups:
The number of people who worked fewer than 35 hours that week due to slow business went from 3,251,000 to 3,466,000. A change of +215,000
The number of people who worked fewer than 35 hours that week because they could not find a full time job went from 2,173,000 to 2,215,000. A change of +42,000
Table A-8. Employed persons by class of worker and part-time status
So yes, it was mostly slow business.

Most of the seasonal hiring is done in October, actually. November is never as big.

But let's look: The survey reference week was 8-14 November. Breaking down those working part time for economic reasons into 2 groups:
The number of people who worked fewer than 35 hours that week due to slow business went from 3,251,000 to 3,466,000. A change of +215,000
The number of people who worked fewer than 35 hours that week because they could not find a full time job went from 2,173,000 to 2,215,000. A change of +42,000

Sorry, it appears to me just ANOTHER CASE of the REGIME manipulation of facts! Now YOU might disagree, but we have found out that many times what they report, especially former unemployed numbers FAILED to include California and 1 or 2 other states Unemployed in their published numbers...do YOU not remember this?

Sorry, it appears to me just ANOTHER CASE of the REGIME manipulation of facts! Now YOU might disagree, but we have found out that many times what they report, especially former unemployed numbers FAILED to include California and 1 or 2 other states Unemployed in their published numbers...do YOU not remember this?
As always, when confronted with the numbers the Right deflects.
Thank you.

As always, when confronted with the numbers the Right deflects.
Thank you.

EdTheLiar......

upload_2015-12-4_11-50-22.jpeg

Forum List

Back