🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Predictions For Friday's November Jobs Report

I'll repeat for the slow thinkers.

more people are ue b/c job creation is not keeping pace with population growth.

or in other words

you got sold a lie and you don't care to know the truth.
No matter how many times you tell it, it will STILL be a lie,

or in other words

you got sold a lie and you don't care to know the truth.

Jobs Calculator

No, the number of unemployed has gone down by about 1 million. And the employment-population ratio has held steady for over a year, so employment is keeping up with population growth....October last year it was 59.5%, and it was 59.5% this October.
so after 7 years....

That is nothing to cheer about.
No, after 1 (ONE) year. After nearly 7 years it is an over 4 million DECREASE.
As opposed to Bush's over 6 million INCREASE after 8 years!!!!!

I predict that yet again, the Obama Administration will cook the numbers, lie about them, and the MSM will push that narrative.

So far I've been right every time.
How are you claiming the administration cooks the number? What is the exact process you're suggesting?

You think I know the exact process that the Obama administration used to make the numbers look better for him? I suppose you are next going to say that because I don't know the exact process, then I must be wrong.

I predict that yet again, the Obama Administration will cook the numbers, lie about them, and the MSM will push that narrative.

How are you claiming the administration cooks the number? What is the exact process you're suggesting?

You think I know the exact process that the Obama administration used to make the numbers look better for him? I suppose you are next going to say that because I don't know the exact process, then I must be wrong.

Of course not. We trust you. You just know it. That's all the evidence we need.

Of course not. We trust you. You just know it. That's all the evidence we need.

If only you truly believed that. You would be so much smarter and you would finally have some credibility.
Alas....

If you don't know how it would be possible, then how can you say it's done? I know how the numbers are calculated and the processes and the handling protocols....it is impossible, for all practical purposes, for the President to have the numbers made to look better. But you're saying it is done. If you don't know how that is possible, you must have very strong evidence that it is done. What evidence do you have (no, "common sense" and "observation" are not evidence) and how do you think it's done?

It's that time of the month! No......not THAT time, Rabbi. It's time for the jobs report. It comes out on Friday.

It has become a ritual over the past five years.....any positive data is met with a swift cry of "labor force participation" and "the real numbers are horrible" from our resident ODS nutbags.

After 68 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS of private sector jobs gains.....what can we expect for November?

My take........215,000 new non farm jobs and an unemployment rate UNDER 5%.

And........GO!
Yeah temporary holiday jobs

it happens every year

It's that time of the month! No......not THAT time, Rabbi. It's time for the jobs report. It comes out on Friday.

It has become a ritual over the past five years.....any positive data is met with a swift cry of "labor force participation" and "the real numbers are horrible" from our resident ODS nutbags.

After 68 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS of private sector jobs gains.....what can we expect for November?

And........GO!

it happens every year

Nope. It doesn't happen every year. And.....even if it did.....what is the problem? It's good news anyway, right?

Did it happen in 2007?

And........GO!

it happens every year

Nope. It doesn't happen every year. And.....even if it did.....what is the problem? It's good news anyway, right?

Did it happen in 2007?

Yawn

Getting all excited over a predictable annual trend

And........GO!

it happens every year
Another pinheaded know-it-all who knows nothing about "Seasonal Adjustments."

And........GO!

it happens every year
Which is why they are filtered out of the official number. The change in jobs that will be reported will NOT include the usual increase in hiring.

And........GO!

it happens every year

Did it happen in 2007?

Yawn

And because it is "predictable" it is factored OUT of the reported UE numbers!!!
Get it???

And........GO!

it happens every year

And........GO!

it happens every year
Funny a guy who calls himself cynic who believes everything the government tells him

And........GO!

it happens every year

Did it happen in 2007?

Yawn

Excited? Hmmmmm. Should we be excited about 69 consecutive months of private sector job gains and the millions of jobs represented?

it's holiday season, so duh, people get hired.
Which is why the numbers are seasonally adjusted. The unadjusted change in jobs for Sept-Oct was 1,152,000, adjusted down to 271,000 because most of those jobs were because hiring always goes up in October.

and as a reminder, again, job 'growth' isn't keeping pace with population growth, so more people are UE now than last year
No, the number of unemployed has gone down by about 1 million. And the employment-population ratio has held steady for over a year, so employment is keeping up with population growth....October last year it was 59.5%, and it was 59.5% this October.
so after 7 years....

That is nothing to cheer about.
Who said anything to cheer about? Again....you are WRONG to say that growth has not kept up with population growth. It has.
fredgraph.png

And........GO!

it happens every year

And........GO!

it happens every year
Funny a guy who calls himself cynic who believes everything the government tells him
But you believed the government when it gave you Bush's UE numbers.
And you gullibly believe everything you hear on GOP hate radio.

This is the thing about the Right, they can simply make up numbers and any numbers that contradict their phony made up numbers are simply rejected as from the government or from Liberals therefore nothing can ever burst their bubble.
But if anything from the government or Liberals supports their position they say "see even the Libs agree with us," thus no data can ever contradict them, it can only agree with them or it is rejected.

And........GO!

it happens every year

Did it happen in 2007?

Yawn

Excited? Hmmmmm. Should we be excited about 69 consecutive months of private sector job gains and the millions of jobs represented?
Not if those jobs are low-wage, part-time, or temporary. We should only get excited when workers get hired in self-supporting living wage jobs. It doesn't do much good when workers get hired and still have to apply for some form of government assistance. EXAMPLES : If the jobs are places like Wal-Mart, motels, lawn care, fast food, etc., they're not self-supporting living wage employment. In order to get folks off of government assistance programs, we need millions of self-supporting living wage jobs. Low-wage, part-time, and temporary jobs are not what workers need, nor really want.

Also, we need jobs for the 50 and up age group that has been forced into early retirement. Working is one thing, but working and being able to be self-supporting is another. What is really needed, are jobs that cover all education and skill levels. In addition, we need to put millions to work upgrading and repairing our rundown infrastructure. We need better roads, bridges, etc..

(1) Big business and corporations are letting high dollar employees go, and replacing them with low-wage employees.
(2) The 50 and older group is being forced to take early retirement.
(3) Businesses are still off-shore out-sourcing labor to cheap foreign labor markets.
(4) Businesses are still importing cheap labor.
(5) Businesses are paying less benefits, such as less for employee health care premiums.
(6) Automation, innovation, and technology are replacing workers.
(7) Home and commercial construction are still not back to where it was pre 2007.
(8) Illegal immigrants are still allowed to live and work in this country.
(9) As reported in the news yesterday, the manufacturing sector index is the lowest since 2009.
(10) Job classifications are paying less than they were paying pre 2008.

And........GO!

it happens every year

And........GO!

it happens every year
But you believed the government when it gave you Bush's UE numbers.
And you gullibly believe everything you hear on GOP hate radio.

This is the thing about the Right, they can simply make up numbers and any numbers that contradict their phony made up numbers are simply rejected as from the government or from Liberals therefore nothing can ever burst their bubble.
But if anything from the government or Liberals supports their position they say "see even the Libs agree with us," thus no data can ever contradict them, it can only agree with them or it is rejected.

No I didn't

You see unlike you I know that UE numbers are always cooked

IDK how many times I have to tell you that I am not have never been and will never be a member of any political party therefore I call it like I see it unlike you who parrots the party line

Forum List

Back