Predictions for Louisiana, Kentucky, Maine and Kansas Primaries

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
OK, the Dem side;

Sanders wins Maine and Clinton wins the other three.

GOP side;

Trump wins all four states with Cruz a close second.

IF Trump loses any of these states it is a disaster for him.

Cruz in Kansas looks like it is the most likely upset, but I wouldnt bet on it.

I sure wish Trump wouldn't win Maine. We've got enough to be embarrassed about lately.

I posted a thread in the election forum showing that trump could do badly and that would just increase the chances of a brokered convection. There's no catching up to Trump and Florida + Ohio are completely out of reach for anyone else to use to get to the nomination.

I'll predict Trump wins a close one in Kansas but it could go the other way too. +-2, Maine is won by Trump by 3, La is won by Trump by 8, Ky is won by trump 5.

This of course would make it utterly impossible for Ted to catch up unless something goes seriously wrong with trump after the 8th.

OK, the Dem side;

GOP side;

LA = Cruz
KY = Rubio or Trump
Maine = Kasich
Kansas = (yes) Kasich...

OK, the Dem side;

GOP side;

LA = Cruz
KY = Rubio or Trump
Maine = Kasich
Kansas = (yes) Kasich...
LOL

Kasich winning Kansas?

Cruz wins all four and the trumpets call foul
Cruz likely won't win Kentucky.

We have a massive turnout and I didn't see too many Cruz type voters(granted I live in a more liberal area in a liberal city, but Cruz cannot win Kentucky without a good chunk of suburban Louisville).

OK, the Dem side;

GOP side;

It would hardly be a disaster for him of he lost one.

I like your prediction, but I also predict that because of super delegates Clinton gets more delegates in ME.

OK, the Dem side;

GOP side;

Democrats are only doing 3 states today....

Nebraska, Kansas and Louisiana.

I say it will be a disaster for Trump because he needs to be consolidating himself as the front runner and these are four states he has had a comfortable lead in.

For him to lose any of them would suggest to the future voters minds that maybe Trump is not going to get the nomination and that tends to leach away from the idea that he has this thing almost in the bag.

I say it will be a disaster for Trump because he needs to be consolidating himself as the front runner and these are four states he has had a comfortable lead in.

For him to lose any of them would suggest to the future voters minds that maybe Trump is not going to get the nomination and that tends to leach away from the idea that he has this thing almost in the bag.
Well, Rubio's supporters are pushing very hard here in Kentucky.

OK, the Dem side;

GOP side;

Democrats are only doing 3 states today....

Nebraska, Kansas and Louisiana.
Dems are tomorrow in Maine.

Kasich winning Kansas?

Yes. People in Kansas are weird...a weird breed. They're hicks but they're wiley hicks that have a deep sense of going the wrong way which seemed like the right way at the time...bringing disaster in the near future.. That Dust Bowl thing really sunk into the bone marrow there. Plus I saw a lot of gray heads at a caucus rally there on the boob tube during a quick shot. The state still harbors respect for its elder citizens the old school way. And older people know that psychos, con men, young pups and puppet-preacher types are all in the same "dangerous" category. Kasich they will concede, even if begrudgingly, is the only adult in the room.

Plus, do they really want a Canadian for president? I don't think so. Most of them probably graduated high school and had to take polysci.

Kasich winning Kansas?

Yes. People in Kansas are weird...a weird breed. They're hicks but they're wiley hicks that have a deep sense of going the wrong way which seemed like the right way at the time...bringing disaster in the near future.. That Dust Bowl thing really sunk into the bone marrow there. Plus I saw a lot of gray heads at a caucus rally there on the boob tube during a quick shot. The state still harbors respect for its elder citizens the old school way. And older people know that psychos, con men, young pups and puppet-preacher types are all in the same "dangerous" category. Kasich they will concede, even if begrudgingly, is the only adult in the room.

Plus, do they really want a Canadian for president? I don't think so. Most of them probably graduated high school and had to take polysci.
Cruz is crushing it in Kansas right now....

Forum List

Back