Predictions Thread on the fate of Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i bet he will be visibly shaking as he is hauled off to jail, from head to his feet, his small feet, like his small hands

Why would President Trump be frightened in the least? He'll be able to handle himself on the yard just fine. Remember this date in 2007, when he gave a former WWE champion his patented Hostile Takeover slam at Wrestlemania.

I'd be more concerned if I were a lib doing time when Trump comes rolling up in to the yard.

Stupid bakedbromide the troll doesn’t even understand that President Trump will be surrendering himself to the DA’s office for arrest processing.

There will be no public arrest. No handcuffs. Certainly no shackles or manhandling. No perp walk.

Some fingerprint scanning and an arrest photo (the so called “mug shot”). That’s it. Then the President will appear before a judge who will preside over the arraignment. His lawyer or he will enter the plea of “not guilty.” There is not going to be any bail request unless Bragg is completely unhinged. The President’s legal status will remain “presumed innocent” and he will be walking out under an ROR. His release on his own recognizance is almost certain.

A next court date will be set. The President is unlikely to have his personal appearance required. Then, for months to come, the DA’s office will flood the President’s lawyer with “discovery.” Eventually, the defense will challenge the legality of the indictment on various grounds.

While I recognize that NY County is deep blue (including the judges on the bench, by and large), the interesting part will eventually come: a judicial determination on questions about the statute of limitations and on the validity of the prosecutor’s legal instructions to the grand jury (plus numerous other things like whether it was proper to play any tape recordings made by Cohen to the grand jury if the ADA did that). Even such a preliminary ruling will be the basis of a defense appeal if it is denied and if the case ever goes to trial and if it results in a conviction.

Last edited:
i bet he will be visibly shaking as he is hauled off to jail, from head to his feet, his small feet, like his small hands
You are a real wind-up merchant .
We both know he willl be exonerated with a much multiplied following , Bragg , aka Morti , will be ruined , and the Dumbos shattered .

No sympathy . They are so gullible .

th

Is he Deplorable yet?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

and when he doesnt and he gets elected we all know you will be on the suicide hotline watch.:auiqs.jpg: this is backfiring on Biden and the dEMS huge just as every patriotic american KNEW it would. 4 MILLION was raised within 24 hours after this was announced and 25% came from first times which is what turley in this video was prediction.:auiqs.jpg: this is a total whichhunt by the government against trump.

Last edited:
With any luck Bubba, W, O, and dumb old Jim Crow Joe join Donny in prison, where they all belong.

Forum List

Back