Pregnancy-A Question For Men

Every woman is different. You would have to get to know that woman better to understand her particular situation.
Two Truths about Wimmen:

1. They're all different.
2. They're all crazy in their own unique way.

Be sensitive to those who are expecting, please and thank you.

What do you men think of the single expectant moms?

My opinion is that some men are too immature to share in the wonders of childbirth and raising children, thus they run from the responsibility.

My opinion is that some men are too immature to share in the wonders of childbirth and raising children, thus they run from the responsibility.

I agree. I posted this thread because I'm single and expecting my second child now. I was curious what men thought.

I guess I should have worded my question better. Do men find pregnant women attractive? Would you want nothing to do with that woman because its not your child?

they should THINK it's none of their business

You are correct, it is none of my business, now when they want me to help pay for it through taxes, then it becomes my business.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

they should THINK it's none of their business

You are correct, it is none of my business, now when they want me to help pay for it through taxes, then it becomes my business.

Sent from my iPad using an Android.

Truth. Unless the man in question is the responsible party, or someone who will be dunned to house, clothe, and feed said offspring...

Forum List

Back