Pregnancy-A Question For Men

Ditto.

Hope things go well for you. And don't worry about what guys think of single mothers. Lots of good ones out there that will admire your strength to go it alone.

My strength varies from day to day but I just push through for the sake of my little boy and this baby (I don't know if its a boy or girl).

Don't assume so much. Sounds to me like she was raped and chose to have the child anyway.:eusa_hand:

I shouldn't assume you say. Your argument is based on your own, different, assumption. That's hilarious.

Father's mistake could mean anything - like dumping her when she told him he was pregnant, like declaring that he's not cut out to be a father, like declaring that he's going back to his wife and kids and doesn't want to see the mother or child at all.

If she was raped, then keeping the child is out of the ordinary. She asked what people thought about single mothers. Most people don't think single mothers are pregnant because they were raped and are carrying the child to term.

Regardless of the circumstances, my closing argument remains, the child inherits behavior from his father even if the father is not there raising the child. If the mother has had a difficult time dealing with the behavior of the father, then she's likely to encounter the very same behavior in the child as the child matures.

Don't assume so much. Sounds to me like she was raped and chose to have the child anyway.:eusa_hand:

I shouldn't assume you say. Your argument is based on your own, different, assumption. That's hilarious.

Father's mistake could mean anything - like dumping her when she told him he was pregnant, like declaring that he's not cut out to be a father, like declaring that he's going back to his wife and kids and doesn't want to see the mother or child at all.

If she was raped, then keeping the child is out of the ordinary. She asked what people thought about single mothers. Most people don't think single mothers are pregnant because they were raped and are carrying the child to term.

Regardless of the circumstances, my closing argument remains, the child inherits behavior from his father even if the father is not there raising the child. If the mother has had a difficult time dealing with the behavior of the father, then she's likely to encounter the very same behavior in the child as the child matures.

I highly, highly doubt the urge to rape women is genetic, so please pick a different argument.

Try reading comprehension. I picked it up pretty easy just from her post. Because you are a dumbass is no excuse. You ASSumed, then judged. Plus, yer an idiot.

Be sensitive to those who are expecting, please and thank you.

What do you men think of the single expectant moms?

Too bad.

She's letting herself, her child and America down.

But if the single mother is you and if yours is the image gracing your avatar, then I will say, the baby is fortunate to have such an attractive, sexy and intelligent looking Mommie.

Two parent families are the thing these days, ya know, Sweetie?

You shouldn't wait to find a guy.

It gets harder with time.

:)

Too bad.

She's letting herself, her child and America down.

But if the single mother is you and if yours is the image gracing your avatar, then I will say, the baby is fortunate to have such an attractive, sexy and intelligent looking Mommie.

Two parent families are the thing these days, ya know, Sweetie?

You shouldn't wait to find a guy.

It gets harder with time.

:)

I'm learning more and more just how difficult being a single mom is. Yes, that's a real picture of me though I have a different picture on my facebook profile. I moved from Joplin, MO to Springfield, MO recently and I don't know anyone here and I'm not about to start dating right away.

What do you mean?

:eusa_shifty:

Ok, now I know why you're pregnate again.

You know nothing of me.

I know you claim
1. to be curious about what guys think.

2. that "just because you are single doesn't mean you cannot care for myself or my children."

3. your son's father helps in caring for him.

4. the [other?] father of you baby is "a piece of shit who shouldn't be able to father children,"

5 you "don't believe in making an innocent child pay for their father's mistake."

Finally, I know you have little idea what the future will hold. This in itself isn't all that unusual, but combined with an almost complete disregard of future consequences is pretty damaging.

What will happen in 5 years? 10 years?

:eusa_shifty:

Ok, now I know why you're pregnate again.

You know nothing of me.

I know you claim
1. to be curious about what guys think.

2. that "just because you are single doesn't mean you cannot care for myself or my children."

3. your son's father helps in caring for him.

4. the [other?] father of you baby is "a piece of shit who shouldn't be able to father children,"

5 you "don't believe in making an innocent child pay for their father's mistake."

Finally, I know you have little idea what the future will hold. This in itself isn't all that unusual, but combined with an almost complete disregard of future consequences is pretty damaging.

What will happen in 5 years? 10 years?

I'm no longer going to waste my time with you. Peace.

By choice or by accident?

I do have issues with couples who can have children together but can't commit to each other

You didn't move far enough. Joplin is not that far from Springfield, is it?
Do you have parents to help you during your pregnancy? Or some kind of organization for rape victims who decide to keep the baby?

Forum List

Back