Pregnancy-A Question For Men

Be sensitive to those who are expecting, please and thank you.

My darling wife is with child, expecting a boy some time in November.
I'm going out of my way to take great care of her, buying whatever she wants/needs and trying to be even kinder than I usually am.

What do you men think of the single expectant moms?

Whatever.
Your life, what the fuck has it got to do with me?

Whatever.

Here in America, you'd stand a good chance of being taxed to support those kids. Stealing from you and your family in order to support a stranger.

You're the father supporting your own kids and now you get to support a single mother's kids too, but no added benefits come with that support.

Whatever.

Here in America, you'd stand a good chance of being taxed to support those kids. Stealing from you and your family in order to support a stranger.

You're the father supporting your own kids and now you get to support a single mother's kids too, but no added benefits come with that support.

I said the situation had nothing to do with me, unless she makes it my business.
Should I get taxed to pay for her, my opinion would change to suit.
However, there is no chance of that, so my position holds.

What do you men AND women think of expectant moms, single or otherwise?
Since you are referring to them as "moms", that either means they already have a child, and are pregnant again, or you are acknowledging that the fetus they are carrying is a human being and not a blob of tissue. Which is it?

A pregnant woman is still considered a mother, whether its her first baby or not. When I was pregnant with my first, on mother's day everyone told me happy mother's day. Referring to a pregnant woman as a mom does not automatically mean they have another child. And I do consider the woman to be carrying a child from the very beginning.

My opinion is that some men are too immature to share in the wonders of childbirth and raising children, thus they run from the responsibility.

I agree. I posted this thread because I'm single and expecting my second child now. I was curious what men thought.

Dear Darlene:
I think the right man/men/people will respect and appreciate you for who you are.
And the wrong ones will stay away and not want to deal with whatever you have going on.

This is true of people in general.

If we are meant to relate to each other, conflicts or issues cannot stop us; anything can be looked past and overcome. If we are not meant to connect, anything can be used as a reason to reject or part company.

What do you men AND women think of expectant moms, single or otherwise?
Since you are referring to them as "moms", that either means they already have a child, and are pregnant again, or you are acknowledging that the fetus they are carrying is a human being and not a blob of tissue. Which is it?

A pregnant woman is still considered a mother, whether its her first baby or not. When I was pregnant with my first, on mother's day everyone told me happy mother's day. Referring to a pregnant woman as a mom does not automatically mean they have another child. And I do consider the woman to be carrying a child from the very beginning.
That's good that you consider the fetus a person. A lot of people here don't.

I ask them the same question my Dad has been asking pregnant wimmen for as long as I can remember:

"Do you know who the Father is"? :lol:

I know who he is :)

The next question would be: "Is he living with you and your children, active in your life and theirs?"

Nope, he's not safe to be around. That's one of the few reasons I moved out of my hometown.

Not safe to be around? Is he supporting his child (children)? If he isn't supporting this child, who is?
So, he must have raped you in order to impregnate you? If's he's not safe to be around, why were you with him in the first place? Is he also the father of your first child? Were you guys married at some time?
There are always loads of questions. People look for some reason to justify why you are in the situation you find yourself in.

Forum List

Back