Pregnant Woman Arrested for resisting no arrest....or something

If he had reasonable suspicion then why did he tell the white woman there was no crime?
That was premature.

She made the complaint.

He was investigating it by talking to the other person.

Trying to leave is called obstruction,
So why did the court throw it out setting up the ground work for the PD to get sued?
I have no idea why. Maybe she had no priors and she just screwed up this one time.
She screwed up? I think you meant the cop screwed up. Once he neglected to inform her she was under arrest she did not have any reason to cooperate with him.
Once again it was a legal stop. You can't walk away when stopped.
No it was illegal. Once there was no reason to detain her it became illegal. Why did the judge throw it out then?

I did not say her, I said you
So you deflected from the subject? Sorry but monkeys like you are not smart enough to get me off topic.
If youre talking about white people, they have an IQ 15 points higher than you, so i guess that means youre REALLYdumb, right?
No I'm talking about white monkeys such as yourself. Your IQ is single digit in most cases.
Nope, on average we are about a 102 IQ. What is your peoples average again? Oh, thats right, 15 points lower than us. Thats got to be pretty embarrassing for you. :laugh:

So you deflected from the subject? Sorry but monkeys like you are not smart enough to get me off topic.
If youre talking about white people, they have an IQ 15 points higher than you, so i guess that means youre REALLYdumb, right?
No I'm talking about white monkeys such as yourself. Your IQ is single digit in most cases.
Nope, on average we are about a 102 IQ. What is your peoples average again? Oh, thats right, 15 points lower than us. Thats got to be pretty embarrassing for you. :laugh:
You are a white monkey. Your average is 9 not 102. That is really embarrassing for you dumb lice carriers.

You almost gotta laugh. All of a sudden the clown face progs are all concerned about pregnancy. Keep in mind that a idiotic face book rant does not pass for news and the left wing war against Law Enforcement seems to be turning into a racist rant that is causing the deaths of mostly Black citizens.

There has been a thread running on this for several days.
To sum it up, the black woman refused to give her name, attempted to walk away from the officer and then struggled with the officer when he attempted to detain her.
She copped an attitude and it did not work out well for her.
She should be charged with resisting arrest and risk of injury to her unborn child.
. Sorry but what law says I have to give a cop my name?

I'm guessing yours is way below 102, otherwise you wouldn't be holding up the average for your race as if its some kind of personal accomplishment.

You almost gotta laugh. All of a sudden the clown face progs are all concerned about pregnancy. Keep in mind that a idiotic face book rant does not pass for news and the left wing war against Law Enforcement seems to be turning into a racist rant that is causing the deaths of mostly Black citizens.
The left has always been concerned with a woman's right to control her own reproduction. I suppose you are aok with cops causing miscarriages?

Then you must have seen her try to leave.

Lets say she did try and leave, which she did not, where is the part where she committed a crime? You keep bringing up irrelevant stuff.
It had not been established whether or not a crime had been committed. The cop was investigating a complaint; exactly what he is supposed to do.

YOU DIDNT WATCH THE VIDEO
I watched the video, moral of story don't cop an attitude with a cop or you are going to jail. What is so Fucking hard to comprehend?

Don't they teach people to be civil anymore?

Lets say she did try and leave, which she did not, where is the part where she committed a crime? You keep bringing up irrelevant stuff.
It had not been established whether or not a crime had been committed. The cop was investigating a complaint; exactly what he is supposed to do.

I did.

This is never brought up but the officer does not say "I am placing your under arrest" before grabbing her. The whole time she is "resisting" she has never been informed she is under arrest.

He walks up to white lady "hello ma'am, no evidence of a crime"

Walks up to black lady "Whats your name?" then decides hes going to slam her around because no crime was committed.

That's another typical example of our society double standards - blacks pregnant or not a priori are guilty and are to be arrested and put to custody and that's true not only for the police in this frankly speaking.

I watched the video, moral of story don't cop an attitude with a cop or you are going to jail. What is so Fucking hard to comprehend?

Uhhh maybe because having an attitude isn't a crime. So, I can't get your connection between the two

Lol..nice deflection to importance of pregnancy and obligatory Facebook rants. Lol

Uhhh maybe because having an attitude isn't a crime. So, I can't get your connection between the two
kind of simple don't you think? Well I learned it early in my 20s back in the 80s When a cop stopped back then, the cooler I was with them they wouldn't take me to jail for a DUI or something (They just drove me home) if I had weed on me, They would just take it away...

The more cooler you are with cops the more nicer they are with you

Even if you are breaking the law, as long as you don't have warrants it's their call.

Last edited:
This reminds me one time a cop radio his chief if he could drive me 10 miles three towns away to drop me off at my home and it was ok. Lmao that story still cracks me up.

Forum List

Back