Pregnant Woman Arrested for resisting no arrest....or something

Lets say she did try and leave, which she did not, where is the part where she committed a crime? You keep bringing up irrelevant stuff.
It had not been established whether or not a crime had been committed. The cop was investigating a complaint; exactly what he is supposed to do.

YOU DIDNT WATCH THE VIDEO
I watched the video, moral of story don't cop an attitude with a cop or you are going to jail. What is so Fucking hard to comprehend?

Don't they teach people to be civil anymore?

Uhhh maybe because having an attitude isn't a crime. So, I can't get your connection between the two
kind of simple don't you think? Well I learned it early in my 20s back in the 80s When a cop stopped back then, the cooler I was with them they wouldn't take me to jail for a DUI or something (They just drove me home) if I had weed on me, They would just take it away...

The more cooler you are with cops the more nicer they are with you

Even if you are breaking the law, as long as you don't have warrants it's their call.

Yeah, but I'm talking about someone who didnt commit a crime. You guys keep justifying this situation by bringing up unrelated completely different scenarios.

Having an attitude isnt a crime so thats why no one understands why you will be arrested for being innocent

It had not been established whether or not a crime had been committed. The cop was investigating a complaint; exactly what he is supposed to do.

I watched the video, moral of story don't cop an attitude with a cop or you are going to jail. What is so Fucking hard to comprehend?

Uhhh maybe because having an attitude isn't a crime. So, I can't get your connection between the two
kind of simple don't you think? Well I learned it early in my 20s back in the 80s When a cop stopped back then, the cooler I was with them they wouldn't take me to jail for a DUI or something (They just drove me home) if I had weed on me, They would just take it away...

Even if you are breaking the law, as long as you don't have warrants it's their call.

Yeah, but I'm talking about someone who didnt commit a crime. You guys keep justifying this situation by bringing up unrelated completely different scenarios.

Having an attitude isnt a crime so thats why no one understands why you will be arrested for being innocent
on the video She was on the cell phone ignoring a police officer. If I was a cop, I would probably do the same thing. I wouldn't know if she was pregnant or just fat.

Just asking her a simple question

on the video She was on the cell phone ignoring a police officer. If I was a cop, I would probably do the same thing. I wouldn't know if she was pregnant or just fat.

Yeah but she didnt commit a crime. You keep forgetting that part

I remember another time, was driving to a job in Wisconsin from South Carolina...

Got pulled over in Tennessee...

Cop told me I was travelling to close to a trucker, he asked me if I had any drugs or weapons

I told him No, but I remembered I had a knife on me and I said "I just have this" and reached for it

The cop went for his gun

I said "Woa , Woa, WOA "

Put my hands up it's just a knife

He told me, no problem

(I think we both thought this is not going to end good)

Gave me a warning told me just tell an officer don't reach for it if you have a weapon

Doesnt matter if she was ignoring the cop. She wasnt under arrest and has the right to call whoever she wants. Thats probably why you arent a cop. You dont even know your own rights.

We don't know that despite what the cop said.

If she tried to damage the person's vehicle then she did commit a crime.

He still had reasonable suspicion to the stop.

Doesnt matter if she was ignoring the cop. She wasnt under arrest and has the right to call whoever she wants. Thats probably why you arent a cop. You dont even know your own rights.
Not if it interferes with the cops investigation. He doesn't have to give her any time.

BTW she can refuse to answer questions too.

The issue is that she tried to walk away and didn't comply when he told her to stop. That's why she was arrested.

The crime was her attempting to leave
Its not illegal to leave if your are not being arrested you dumb cave monkey. :laugh:
So if you get pulled over for bad tags, you can just leave?
If your smart...stay and cooperate. Any other than that is called stupidity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If you aren't going to cooperate you better know the law damn well or you are probably going to end up in jail.

There has been a thread running on this for several days.
To sum it up, the black woman refused to give her name, attempted to walk away from the officer and then struggled with the officer when he attempted to detain her.
She copped an attitude and it did not work out well for her.
She should be charged with resisting arrest and risk of injury to her unborn child.
. Sorry but what law says I have to give a cop my name?
You don't. You can't leave though until the stop is over.

You almost gotta laugh. All of a sudden the clown face progs are all concerned about pregnancy. Keep in mind that a idiotic face book rant does not pass for news and the left wing war against Law Enforcement seems to be turning into a racist rant that is causing the deaths of mostly Black citizens.
The left has always been concerned with a woman's right to control her own reproduction. I suppose you are aok with cops causing miscarriages?
She would have caused it by resisting arrest.

If is the word...but using your eyes and ears no crime was committed.

The "if" is what causes the reasonable suspicion.

The woman said that the other woman try to damage or throw something at her car. That is a crime.

In any case the cop didn't say there was crime. He was investigating.

I think the cop misspoke when he said he see no crime when he first got there.

However, the woman made a complaint. He had a duty to investigate it.

The woman said that the other woman try to damage or throw something at her car. That is a crime.

So in your world people are guilty until proven innocent?

"Hey I used my eyes and ears to see if theres a crime and I dont see any evidence of a crime but what do I know, get on the ground just in case"

MORALE OF THE STORY.

If you are about to be arrested, whether you think it's justified or not, DON'T RESIST.

If you do, you will get roughed up, and you will have additional charges levied against you.

You can make a complaint later if you wish to, but don't resist if you are about to be resisted.

He did have a right to ask for her name. She also had a right to refuse to give her name.

However, she didn't have a right to try and leave the scene. That's called "obstruction".

Also, the cop doesn't have to give you time to call your boyfriend for advice.

"She COULD be guilty of MAYBE a crime POSSIBLY so get on the ground"
She was on the ground because she was being arrested for trying to leave, and resisting arrest.

If she cooperated she wouldn't have been on the ground.

So in your world people are guilty until proven innocent?

<sigh>

She wasn't being arrested yet. She was just temporarily stopped until SHE escalated it.

Forum List

Back