Prepare for it as here comes another round since the electronic assassination isn't sticking

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Many of us already understand and believe despite the gaslighting that President Trump was purposely electronically assassinated in the 2020 election. This is not the first time candidates have been electronically assassinated as it has been going on for some years now.

How electronic assassination takes place during the voting processes. Who is actually storing these election reporting? Apparently it is not an American company.

Well worth watching and taking a look into.

Russell Ramsland says in the interview they could not find the owners of SCYTL. I tracked that down and ultimately it is owned by a subsidiary of Paragon Ltd. Lower Ground Floor, Park House, 16/18 Finsbury Circus, LONDON, UK. Fitting for they have most definitely created a circus in their quest for filling their pockets while destroying nations (including ours).

Next post more on what will be done to attempt to force or coerce people into taking their vaccinations. Which also plays a part in what the next round of bogus claims will be concerning one of the most beloved presidents in our life time.

Many of us already understand and believe despite the gaslighting that President Trump was purposely electronically assassinated in the 2020 election. This is not the first time candidates have been electronically assassinated as it has been going on for some years now.

How electronic assassination takes place during the voting processes. Who is actually storing these election reporting? Apparently it is not an American company.

Russell Ramsland says in the interview they could not find the owners of SCYTL. I tracked that down and ultimately it is owned by a subsidiary of Paragon Ltd. Lower Ground Floor, Park House, 16/18 Finsbury Circus, LONDON, UK. Fitting for they have most definitely created a circus in their quest for filling their pockets while destroying nations (including ours).

Next post more on what will be done to attempt to force or coerce people into taking their vaccinations. Which also plays a part in what the next round of bogus claims will be concerning one of the most beloved presidents in our life time.

Thanks for the post. And of course dumbass White 6 laughed at this. What an IDIOT. :(

Thanks for the post. And of course dumbass White 6 laughed at this. What an IDIOT. :(

Someone put it in conspiracy theory forum. I'd put it in religion and ethics forum.

Per White, he/she isn't real bright so give him/her a little break okay?

Someone put it in conspiracy theory forum. I'd put it in religion and ethics forum.

White AIN'T too bright, he IS a Democrat.................................................... :mm:

White AIN'T too bright, he IS a Democrat.................................................... :mm:

Well that can be forgiven in some cases. People need to keep in mind just don't deny the holy spirit when it comes. God does choose the foolish things after all.

Smartmatic is owned by a George Soros friend who sits as CEO on one of Soros' companies.
We should scrub this whole election, clean up the system and then hold a real election, by actual Americans who are still alive and registered...
I will check into that later.

:2up::thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

the dem trolls ALWAYS do that when they cant refute the evidence.

I follow a few people even if I don't care for them to keep up on what they have up their sleeves next. This is just an estimation on my part but it is looking like the next claim will be anyone who has had covid is mental. With that and all of the president's people who have been determined to have covid it will be an all out assault on everyone from Ben Carson (whom I really like) to the president's son Barron (a preplan to prevent his possible future).

Keep in mind that the 'flood' of evil has many faucets.

Now Feigl's bud's include George Conway a big contributor to WaPo who I think most of us know already has severe TDS. The evil an his minions are a busy lot trying to convince everyone to give up an give away their Go given rights an liberty as United States of America citizens.

Forum List

Back