Pres. memo--execute Americans without due process

1. Bullshit.

Lying scumbag.

{… he helped Monica Lewinsky write a false affidavit denying sexual relations with him; he intended the false affidavit to be used during his deposition, and in fact his lawyer (Bob Bennett) did use (unwittingly) the false affidavit to try to convince the judge overseeing the deposition (Susan Webber Wright) to limit questions to Clinton during the deposition; Clinton himself confirmed the accuracy of the false Lewinsky affidavit during his deposition; and Clinton lied repeatedly during the sworn deposition about his relationship with Lewinsky}

Bill Clinton?s Perjury - By Mark R. Levin - The Corner - National Review Online

You're a lying pile of shit, Shallow.

{Twice in the last two months, Vernon E. Jordan Jr., a close friend of Clinton's and longtime Revlon board member, telephoned Perelman directly to cadge a $40,000-a-year job for Monica Lewinsky, the former White House intern. One of those calls, sources say, came 24 hours after Lewinsky swore out an affidavit in which she denied having sex with the president. (Jordan's wife, Ann, is a board member at another Perelman company.)}

Washingtonpost.com Special Report: Clinton Accused

Seriously, you have no integrity at all.

Should President Clinton Have Been Convicted?: An Analysis of the Impeachment Charges Against the President

2. Nixon was never impeached, committed actual crimes..and was pardoned.

The "actual crimes" of Nixon are paltry in comparison to Clinton, much less the murderer in chief, Obama.

You're just a partisan hack who lies without regard and attacks anything with an "R" attached.

The only impeachable charge against Nixon was perjury - Which Clinton is guilty of.

3. Back at ya.

Seriously dude, you're scum. Being partisan is one thing, but you have no integrity at all. You'll say anything to promote your shameful party - you don't give a flying fuck if it's true or an absurd lie.

You don't know shit.

And you are the partisan scumbag, scumbag.

Nothing Clinton did was a danger to this nation. Unlike Reagan and Bush who funded a terrorist who would eventually really attack this nation.

I'm seriously surprised Clinton backed down to the Republicans in this regard.

He didn't lie at all. Under the conditions set up by the very people asking the questions, and questions that shouldn't have even been ASKED..he was truthful.

And I can say again, NOTHING CLINTON DID was illegal..or caused this nation any harm whatsoever.

Unlike the friend and ally of the right wing, Osama Bin Laden.

His lying under oath was not a crime.

Ah, because as a democrat, laws don't apply to him.

Yep, that is the Khmer Rouge position.

Believe it or not, not all lies under oath are criminal offenses.

They are for the peasants.

You go lie to the grand jury comrade, and see what happens.

The crime of perjury is to tell a material lie under oath. Clinton told an immaterial lie under oath.

I recommend you look up 'perjury', 'material', and 'immaterial'.

The question is, and always has been....who makes the decision? We might consider the bloody 20th century where the concept was to kill as many civilians as it took for your enemy to surrender or the JFK crazy "exploding cigar" diplomacy that may or may not have resulted in his assassination. It seems that we are stuck in a killing spree whenever the liberal media justifies every decision by a democrat and especially a radical left wing president

See? Exploding cigar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is what I mean about this thread not being about politics. This is the kind of shit that killed the politics forum for a while.

The exploding cigar thing is such bullshit. Jesus, why is whitehall posting this shit in the politics section and not the conspiracy section of better -- in the Hobbies forum?

---

methinks the 'left' was onto this before you were .. like a few years ago. :rofl:

You need to come out from under your rock more often. This has been discussed to death and it has been one of the "left's" main beefs with President Obama.

:eusa_whistle:

Well they did kill JFK didn't they. They proved then they had no scruples.

Here we are...two conspiracy kooks (Wehrwolfen and whitehall) posting in a conspiracy thread in the politics forum

uncensoredgollum.jpg

these people need assistance

The administration managed to keep the memo under wraps for a while but apparently an executive order authorizes the execution of American citizens overseas without due process by drone strikes if "it is determined" that they are "threats" to American security. Is that OK with the left? Who makes the determination? It's pretty ironic that the US affords Constitutional protection to every person in the US regardless of their legal status but authorizes killing American citizens without due process overseas.

methinks the 'left' was onto this before you were .. like a few years ago. :rofl:

You need to come out from under your rock more often. This has been discussed to death and it has been one of the "left's" main beefs with President Obama.

:eusa_whistle:

You really hate it when reasonable people challenge the hypocrisy and idiocy of the left, don't you....
clintemptychair.png

:cuckoo:

When you get busted you should at least take it like a man.

You think that makes me "busted?"

ROFL

You really are dumb.

Tell me fool, how many times in that thread did I say I was glad Osama was dead? 200? 300?

Obama violating the Geneva convention (seems a common theme with this thug) doesn't mean I was sad Osama went to hell to be with Allah.

You accused him of a war crime and of violating US laws against assassinations.

You accused me of lying when I said there were conservatives who did that.

You don't care whether the terrorists are American, or Saudi, or from the moon. You don't believe that the US has the legal right to defend ourselves against them.

His lying under oath was not a crime.

Ah, because as a democrat, laws don't apply to him.

Yep, that is the Khmer Rouge position.

Believe it or not, not all lies under oath are criminal offenses.

They are for the peasants.

You go lie to the grand jury comrade, and see what happens.

The crime of perjury is to tell a material lie under oath. Clinton told an immaterial lie under oath.

I recommend you look up 'perjury', 'material', and 'immaterial'.

Wrong, Clinton was found to have suborned perjury- without question, on several occasions. The actual question is whether or not these perjured lies while under oath, were impeachable offenses.

The best analysis of his perjury I have found

We executed them. Internment camps were here in the country for those who had not already committed acts of war. You simply are a drool tool for the reactionary unthinking right.

Jake, you're just a Soros hack - a lying fuck who posts anything to promote your shameful democratic party. Ignoring you, since you add a bit less value to the forum than Mr. Shaman or del, is the best course.

But occasionally you post things so outrageously stupid that they need to be challenged, not that you have the integrity to respond, but just to expose what a pile of lying shit you are.

So Jakematters, post a case of an American who was extra-judiciously assassinated in WWII.

I'll hold my breath while I wait, you sleazy scumbag.

The question is, would it have been illegal to kill Americans who fought for the Nazis in WWII?
In case you can't figure that out, it would mean Americans who went to Germany, joined the German military, and fought against us.

Now entertain us with another dodge of that question.

Uncensored has failed to change the discussion is all.

He is such a fail here on the Board and drive far too many to the dems.

And?

I accused you of lying when you claimed that "the right said Obama murdered bin Laden.'

No one did. We said Obama violated the Geneva convention (a war crime) by invading a sovereign nation to conduct the raid.

You don't care whether the terrorists are American, or Saudi, or from the moon. You don't believe that the US has the legal right to defend ourselves against them.

I expect this nation to operate within the law.

Wrong, Clinton was found to have suborned perjury- without question, on several occasions. The actual question is whether or not these perjured lies while under oath, were impeachable offenses.

The best analysis of his perjury I have found

They know, they're just lying.

This is what we're up against. Basically a party of sociopaths without so much as a hint of integrity.

How are we supposed to compromise with those who blatantly lie to our face, even as we prove they are lying?

We executed them. Internment camps were here in the country for those who had not already committed acts of war. You simply are a drool tool for the reactionary unthinking right.

Jake, you're just a Soros hack - a lying fuck who posts anything to promote your shameful democratic party. Ignoring you, since you add a bit less value to the forum than Mr. Shaman or del, is the best course.

But occasionally you post things so outrageously stupid that they need to be challenged, not that you have the integrity to respond, but just to expose what a pile of lying shit you are.

So Jakematters, post a case of an American who was extra-judiciously assassinated in WWII.

I'll hold my breath while I wait, you sleazy scumbag.

:lol: You offer nothing but hated. You post a question that does not apply to our day and age, Uncensored. You are so easy to reject as a responsible patriotic American.

Shifting your goal posts from internment to assassination simply reveals you comprehend so little.

Translation: "I pulled it out of my ass, was called on it, and will now try to tap-dance my way out of the corner I have painted myself into."

You are utterly predictable and incredibly pathetic, kid.

When you get busted you should at least take it like a man.

You think that makes me "busted?"

ROFL

You really are dumb.

Tell me fool, how many times in that thread did I say I was glad Osama was dead? 200? 300?

Obama violating the Geneva convention (seems a common theme with this thug) doesn't mean I was sad Osama went to hell to be with Allah.

Not certain, but that is at least a reasonable possibility.

You did. This is not in dispute.

You're lying again. This is, also, not in dispute.

You truly are a despicable turd.

Forum List

Back