President Barak Obama: The 'Dumbest President in US History' (IQ)

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I have read many Liberals claiming that Donald Trump is NOT 'intelligent', certainly not enough to be President....so I did some digging. What I found is NOT going to make the Liberals happy!

:p

Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum. The standard description of this level of intelligence is “Genius – Exceptional intellectual ability and capable of looking beyond known facts.” However, the percentile rating is more revealing than the raw score. A 156 IQ is at the 99.9905490555 percentile. That means that Donald Trump is smarter than 99.99 percent of the people on planet earth. Not only does Trump qualify for membership in Mensa but he could join the Triple Nine Society.

LINK: Donald Trump is a Genius – But That’s Just His IQ! | Opinion - Conservative

BY COMPARISON:

President Obama Scores 102 On IQ Test, Lowest In Presidential History
LINK: President Obama Scores 102 On IQ Test, Lowest In Presidential History | Empire News

"As it turns out, the Republicans may have been right all along, and President Obama is not the smartest person in the room after all. Since Woodrow Wilson took office in 1913, all presidents have been given an IQ test at some point during their time as leader. Gerald Ford always held the record for lowest score, with a 111, which is considered just slightly above average. On the other end of the spectrum, George W. Bush scored a 132, which is considered ‘gifted.’ Two-Thirds of people who take the standardized IQ test score between 85-115.

The White House today spun President Obama’s 102 as a ‘solid' AVERAGE that is nothing to be ashamed of."

102....a solid 'average'!

Jimmy Carter thanks Obama for being the WORST President in US History now ... and Gerald Ford thanks Obama for being the DUMBEST President in US history now!

I have read many Liberals claiming that Donald Trump is NOT 'intelligent', certainly not enough to be President....so I did some digging. What I found is NOT going to make the Liberals happy!

:p

Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum. The standard description of this level of intelligence is “Genius – Exceptional intellectual ability and capable of looking beyond known facts.” However, the percentile rating is more revealing than the raw score. A 156 IQ is at the 99.9905490555 percentile. That means that Donald Trump is smarter than 99.99 percent of the people on planet earth. Not only does Trump qualify for membership in Mensa but he could join the Triple Nine Society.

LINK: Donald Trump is a Genius – But That’s Just His IQ! | Opinion - Conservative

BY COMPARISON:

President Obama Scores 102 On IQ Test, Lowest In Presidential History
LINK: President Obama Scores 102 On IQ Test, Lowest In Presidential History | Empire News

"As it turns out, the Republicans may have been right all along, and President Obama is not the smartest person in the room after all. Since Woodrow Wilson took office in 1913, all presidents have been given an IQ test at some point during their time as leader. Gerald Ford always held the record for lowest score, with a 111, which is considered just slightly above average. On the other end of the spectrum, George W. Bush scored a 132, which is considered ‘gifted.’ Two-Thirds of people who take the standardized IQ test score between 85-115.

The White House today spun President Obama’s 102 as a ‘solid' AVERAGE that is nothing to be ashamed of."

102....a solid 'average'!

Jimmy Carter thanks Obama for being the WORST President in US History now ... and Gerald Ford thanks Obama for being the DUMBEST President in US history now!

Reminded of "Forbidden Planet" "That's all right Commander. Don't need a high IQ just a loud voice hmm?" :)

There are students at Wharton who say they never met or saw Donald Trump and the allegation that he never attended and had someone attend for him is out there. Judging from the way Donald Trump talks and the ideas and sophistication he projects, I would estimate his IQ in the 90's somewhere and I conclude only idiots would follow a story from "before its news"

Donald Trump graduated from the Wharton Schoolat the University of Pennsylvania in 1968, with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics and anthropology. Mensadoesn't acceptSATscores from after 1994. However Mr Trump was a student at Wharton when it was possible to derive an accurate IQ core from known SAT scores. Given the usual requirements for admission to a top school like Wharton, I estimate that Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum.

So, because Trump got into Wharton, he must have an IQ above 156?

How smart do you have to be to bribe your way into a university?

That would explain why all the dumbass liberals on this forum so closely identify with Obama. Birds of a feather.

But look at the idiots running as Republicans for the presidency

151026-wingnuts-of-the-weekend.jpg

i didnt go to the website................

the 13 million more on food stamps heading into obama's eighth and final year are enough to convince me

so are the destroyed state of race relations in America obama and his Party set back decades

and the world in flames

you know that kind of thing, you dont need the Internet for that

Last edited:
There are students at Wharton who say they never met or saw Donald Trump and the allegation that he never attended and had someone attend for him is out there. Judging from the way Donald Trump talks and the ideas and sophistication he projects, I would estimate his IQ in the 90's somewhere and I conclude only idiots would follow a story from "before its news"
Sorta like what Obama's 'classmates' said about him. And you can 'estimate' all you want to, but it doesn't change the fact that Obama is the dumbest President in recorded US history! :p

:cool: Trump's IQ - 156
- Donald Trump is a Genius – But That’s Just His IQ! | Opinion - Conservative

:bye1: Carson's IQ - 148
- The IQ of Dr. Ben Carson

;) Fiorina's IQ - 145
- LINK: Carly Fiorina's IQ

:spinner:Hillary's IQ: - 140
- LINK: IQ Facts and IQ of Famous People

:bang3: Sanders' IQ - 127

- Why Bernie Sanders Needs to Run for President—As an Independent

:blowup:Obama's IQ - 120

So, going by IQ, the Liberals are the dumbest group out of the whole lot.

:rock:

And going by anything in the source you posted places you in the same lot as the dumbest of the dumbest on this board. Franco, Rdean, Rabbi, Kosher, Politicalchic, Matthew. I wonder if you guys are all sibling-cousin-spouses.

Sorta like what Obama's 'classmates' said about him. And you can 'estimate' all you want to, but it doesn't change the fact that Obama is the dumbest President in recorded US history! :p

Obama has demonstrated his abilities time and time again and the simple fact he was president of the Harvard Law Review debunks your entire claim. You cannot attain those goals without being gifted and they just demonstrate that your hate mongering comes from having an extremely low IQ yourself.

Forum List

Back