President Barak Obama: The 'Dumbest President in US History' (IQ)

I have read many Liberals claiming that Donald Trump is NOT 'intelligent', certainly not enough to be President....so I did some digging. What I found is NOT going to make the Liberals happy!

:p

Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum. The standard description of this level of intelligence is “Genius – Exceptional intellectual ability and capable of looking beyond known facts.” However, the percentile rating is more revealing than the raw score. A 156 IQ is at the 99.9905490555 percentile. That means that Donald Trump is smarter than 99.99 percent of the people on planet earth. Not only does Trump qualify for membership in Mensa but he could join the Triple Nine Society.

LINK: Donald Trump is a Genius – But That’s Just His IQ! | Opinion - Conservative

BY COMPARISON:

President Obama Scores 102 On IQ Test, Lowest In Presidential History
LINK: President Obama Scores 102 On IQ Test, Lowest In Presidential History | Empire News

"As it turns out, the Republicans may have been right all along, and President Obama is not the smartest person in the room after all. Since Woodrow Wilson took office in 1913, all presidents have been given an IQ test at some point during their time as leader. Gerald Ford always held the record for lowest score, with a 111, which is considered just slightly above average. On the other end of the spectrum, George W. Bush scored a 132, which is considered ‘gifted.’ Two-Thirds of people who take the standardized IQ test score between 85-115.

The White House today spun President Obama’s 102 as a ‘solid' AVERAGE that is nothing to be ashamed of."

102....a solid 'average'!

Jimmy Carter thanks Obama for being the WORST President in US History now ... and Gerald Ford thanks Obama for being the DUMBEST President in US history now!

Bill Clinton has to be the dumbest President ..... And Lawyer in history ; followed by Nixon.

And Hillary is going to follow her husband more than likely - of becoming a Political has been and disbarred lawyer due to her inability to keep privledged information a secret; as well as her continuous events of perjury.

Once Arkansas's elite - their own state dislikes them.

Obama is a Saint compared to the Clinton's....... And Nixon.

Johnson was no genius.

I guess some people need to brush up on their history .

Shadow 355

Sarah Palin IQ is 118. Paris Hilton IQ Is 120

Palin's IQ is 16% higher than Obama's. He should call her for advise
This exposes the inherent flaws in IQ testing. Palins real IQ has to be like 16.

That would make Obama's 0, at best
Which would make Palins -80 at best.

I know you are but what am I?
Great question. Youre dumb. Thats what you are. :laugh:

There are students at Wharton who say they never met or saw Donald Trump and the allegation that he never attended and had someone attend for him is out there. Judging from the way Donald Trump talks and the ideas and sophistication he projects, I would estimate his IQ in the 90's somewhere and I conclude only idiots would follow a story from "before its news"

Would you care to provide a link for that dumb post?

One doesn't have to see the scores of some of the posters in this thread. They all prove that Leftists are the absolute dumbest of all!!!!!

Does anyone really believe Obama studied for and passed the Bar Exam?

Can anyone find a single review Obama wrote while "President" of Harvard Law Review?

attachment.php

I have read many Liberals claiming that Donald Trump is NOT 'intelligent', certainly not enough to be President....so I did some digging. What I found is NOT going to make the Liberals happy!

:p

Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum. The standard description of this level of intelligence is “Genius – Exceptional intellectual ability and capable of looking beyond known facts.” However, the percentile rating is more revealing than the raw score. A 156 IQ is at the 99.9905490555 percentile. That means that Donald Trump is smarter than 99.99 percent of the people on planet earth. Not only does Trump qualify for membership in Mensa but he could join the Triple Nine Society.

LINK: Donald Trump is a Genius – But That’s Just His IQ! | Opinion - Conservative

BY COMPARISON:

President Obama Scores 102 On IQ Test, Lowest In Presidential History
LINK: President Obama Scores 102 On IQ Test, Lowest In Presidential History | Empire News

"As it turns out, the Republicans may have been right all along, and President Obama is not the smartest person in the room after all. Since Woodrow Wilson took office in 1913, all presidents have been given an IQ test at some point during their time as leader. Gerald Ford always held the record for lowest score, with a 111, which is considered just slightly above average. On the other end of the spectrum, George W. Bush scored a 132, which is considered ‘gifted.’ Two-Thirds of people who take the standardized IQ test score between 85-115.

The White House today spun President Obama’s 102 as a ‘solid' AVERAGE that is nothing to be ashamed of."

102....a solid 'average'!

Jimmy Carter thanks Obama for being the WORST President in US History now ... and Gerald Ford thanks Obama for being the DUMBEST President in US history now!

332-206

Smart enough to have Made you his personal bitch;

Twice.

Forum List

Back