President Biden 2020

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign on Monday, appearing on a livestream with his former rival for the Democratic nomination to stress the importance of defeating President Donald Trump.

“I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse,” Sanders, who dropped out of the 2020 presidential race last week, told Biden.

Bernie Officially Endorses Biden For President

Yep, I agree with Bernie! We must unite to defeat Trump! Go Joe!
25th Amendment time, and the Democrats will probably take the lead on that

“Biden was not my guy. Wasn’t even in the top four,” Stewart told the Late Show host on Wednesday. But now he thinks Biden is the perfect salve to lead America past Donald Trump.

I agree with Jon Stewart about Biden.

3rv3ge.jpg

Every week that goes by I feel that Biden's chances increase.
Every week that goes by, his poll numbers are getting worse and worse.

President Biden will provide leadership and normalcy. America desperately needs leadership and normalcy. America needs management. President Biden will provide all that.
The 8 years of Obama and Biden were anything but normal. Muslim jihad attacks were common throughout the US, ISIS ran rampant in the middle east and threatened the US, 2015 was a recession all year, race riots were common, Christians were under attack by gays and other perverts. The time was characterized by MISmanagement.

I saw a few minutes of the Honorable Joseph R. Biden, Jr.'s press conference yesterday.

As a fair-minded supporter of President Trump, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Mr. Biden seemed reasonably agile of mind.

And I admit that I found it soothing to hear this elderly gentleman speaking quietly, in contrast to the often bombastic style of the person for whom I plan to vote.

I do think that Mr. Biden will win. Americans may feel that he will bring some serenity to the political craziness of the last four years. They may be wrong, but I can understand their hope. (If truth be told, the media will miss President Trump. The media will find that being a cheerleader for the Dem administration will not help increase the number of readers/viewers.)

Biden has been in politics for nearly 50 years and has done nothing.
He is not the solution but rather he is the problem.

Biden has been in politics for nearly 50 years and has done nothing.
He is not the solution but rather he is the problem.
Oh he’s done things. All bad.

He worked hard to pass Clinton’s racist crime bill. He was a huge advocate for Baby Bush’s tyrannical Patriot Act, in fact he's boasted Bush copied verbatim the act he tried getting passed in the 1990s. He’s voted for every major trade deal that harmed the working class. Voted for every war and every huge war budget. He’s said many times we need to cut social programs, but he’s never said the war budget needs cutting. He’s against universal HC, UBI, free college, or any of Bernie’s policies.

If I didn’t know better, I’d think he is a republican.

Forum List

Back