President Biden 2020

President Biden will provide leadership and normalcy. America desperately needs leadership and normalcy. America needs management. President Biden will provide all that.

Biden puts the "dem" in dementia

And yet he schlonged the fat Orange Idiot!!!!

MAGA!!!!!!

We call him orange too, dumb ass. Calm down. Obviously he's orange. How do you even think that would offend anyone? Dude is clearly orange. What's wrong with you? Grow up

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

You'd think Trump's name was "Hillary." I like how you think your party is doing great because they are 1 and 1 now against a reality TV star who's famous for firing people and you even lost seats in the House while you did it

More than 5,000,000 more votes than the incumbent president. And I love how you think your party is doing so well backing a reality TV personality.

MAGA

SSSssaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Try actually addressing my point this time.

And no one gives a shit how all the illegal voters in California voted

You have no point and now no leader of the party.

MAGA

So that's your tact now that you couldn't read my post, huh?

Government schools, poor guy. Damn they screwed you. Didn't learn to think your way out of a wet paper bag

ROTFLMFAO, out thinking a knucklehead like u isn’t even a part time job.

MAGA

Says the commie who hasn't mastered the spelling of three letter words..... :eek:

Maybe, but at least not bamboozled by anyone as dumb as tRump.

MAGA

I like how you do a third grade insult then call someone else "dumb," LOL

Remind you of your God/King doesn't it!!!
MAGA

No, reminds me of you. The third grader calling someone the third grade insult "tRump" then calling anyone "dumb" is classic

President Biden will provide leadership and normalcy. America desperately needs leadership and normalcy. America needs management. President Biden will provide all that.

MAGA!!!!!!

We call him orange too, dumb ass. Calm down. Obviously he's orange. How do you even think that would offend anyone? Dude is clearly orange. What's wrong with you? Grow up

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

You'd think Trump's name was "Hillary." I like how you think your party is doing great because they are 1 and 1 now against a reality TV star who's famous for firing people and you even lost seats in the House while you did it

More than 5,000,000 more votes than the incumbent president. And I love how you think your party is doing so well backing a reality TV personality.

MAGA

MAGA

Government schools, poor guy. Damn they screwed you. Didn't learn to think your way out of a wet paper bag

MAGA

Says the commie who hasn't mastered the spelling of three letter words..... :eek:

MAGA

MAGA

No, reminds me of you. The third grader calling someone the third grade insult "tRump" then calling anyone "dumb" is classic

And yet 2 grades ahead of you, classic.

MAGA

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

So your response to my calling you a third grader is, "No I'm not, kaz, you are! Bam! You are, kaz! You are!"

LOL, your honor, I rest my case

'Gina, 'Gins, 'Gina!!!!

Do you admire the 47 years of corruption by Biden because you are also corrupt and aspire to the level of graft that only Quid Pro has attained?

1605710442318.png

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

So your response to my calling you a third grader is, "No I'm not, kaz, you are! Bam! You are, kaz! You are!"

Actually I called youa first grader. I forgot basic math escapes you.

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Where's Aldo???

1605714826203.png

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Where's Aldo???

View attachment 417923

That is what it is like relating to the cons on here!
MAGA

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Where's Aldo???

View attachment 417923

MAGA

All you've done through this whole conversation is playground, little guy

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Where's Aldo???

View attachment 417923

MAGA

All you've done through this whole conversation is playground, little guy

Ahhh you so cute.

MAGA

"A Dark Winter is coming! We must make lists of our enemies, round them up and put them in re-education camps!" Joe Biden
1605718253990.png

1605718280321.png

"A Dark Winter is coming! We must make lists of our enemies, round them up and put them in re-education camps!" Joe Biden

Forum List

Back