President Biden 2020

biden-creep-1200x630.png

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign on Monday, appearing on a livestream with his former rival for the Democratic nomination to stress the importance of defeating President Donald Trump.

“I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse,” Sanders, who dropped out of the 2020 presidential race last week, told Biden.

Bernie Officially Endorses Biden For President

Yep, I agree with Bernie! We must unite to defeat Trump! Go Joe!

Unite ?

Now Bernie is pushing the democratic platform farther left.

Good job.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign on Monday, appearing on a livestream with his former rival for the Democratic nomination to stress the importance of defeating President Donald Trump.

“I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse,” Sanders, who dropped out of the 2020 presidential race last week, told Biden.

Bernie Officially Endorses Biden For President

Yep, I agree with Bernie! We must unite to defeat Trump! Go Joe!

Unite ?

Now Bernie is pushing the democratic platform farther left.

Good job.
I’d say “great job”. Bwahahahaha

Biden owes his presidency to this lady:

Biden's campaign manager, Jen O'Malley Dillon, already knew the public polls were exaggerated for Biden. That's why she used her own internal polls which showed that Biden's lead was much tighter. She is a brilliant lady. She started the Biden campaign in her attic on the same day that Biden shut down all personal contact. She had to start from scratch.

1605394375846.png

Biden's campaign manager, Jen O'Malley Dillon, already knew the public polls were exaggerated for Biden. That's why she used her own internal polls which showed that Biden's lead was much tighter. She is a brilliant lady. She started the Biden campaign in her attic on the same day that Biden shut down all personal contact. She had to start from scratch.

View attachment 416143

Did she arrange for semi-trucks full of Biden ballots to be delivered in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania?

View attachment 416143

Did she arrange for semi-trucks full of Biden ballots to be delivered in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania?
That didn't happen.

Actually Biden owes his victory to the isolation, fear, uncertainty, and the economic crash resulting from the Wuhan international Pandemic and mainstream media. Face it America elected the basement candidate, no vision, nor plan, just the reflection of 47 years in public service and no accomplishments. Rather pathetic, speaks volumes as to what this country has become.

Forum List

Back