President Biden 2020

Actually Biden owes his victory to the isolation, fear, uncertainty, and the economic crash resulting from the Wuhan international Pandemic and mainstream media. Face it America elected the basement candidate, no vision, nor plan, just the reflection of 47 years in public service and no accomplishments. Rather pathetic, speaks volumes as to what this country has become.

Biden has a plan. trump was the one without one. The fact we actually elected an idiot like trump shows what this country is.

That didn't happen.

Oh? Did they just use flat beds and buses?

Either way, this election was rife with more fraud than any election in American history, or the history or most banana republics for that matter.

You have just lied.

nope, he told the truth and its about to be made totally public. the vote counting software was designed to all vote manipulation and the dems used it in every swing state. Trump actually won in a landslide, the trung is about to come out and some dems are going to jail.

President Biden will provide leadership and normalcy. America desperately needs leadership and normalcy. America needs management. President Biden will provide all that.

Biden puts the "dem" in dementia

And yet he schlonged the fat Orange Idiot!!!!

MAGA!!!!!!

We call him orange too, dumb ass. Calm down. Obviously he's orange. How do you even think that would offend anyone? Dude is clearly orange. What's wrong with you? Grow up

President Biden will provide leadership and normalcy. America desperately needs leadership and normalcy. America needs management. President Biden will provide all that.

MAGA!!!!!!

We call him orange too, dumb ass. Calm down. Obviously he's orange. How do you even think that would offend anyone? Dude is clearly orange. What's wrong with you? Grow up

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

You'd think Trump's name was "Hillary." I like how you think your party is doing great because they are 1 and 1 now against a reality TV star who's famous for firing people and you even lost seats in the House while you did it

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

You'd think Trump's name was "Hillary." I like how you think your party is doing great because they are 1 and 1 now against a reality TV star who's famous for firing people and you even lost seats in the House while you did it

More than 5,000,000 more votes than the incumbent president. And I love how you think your party is doing so well backing a reality TV personality.

MAGA

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

More than 5,000,000 more votes than the incumbent president. And I love how you think your party is doing so well backing a reality TV personality.

MAGA

SSSssaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Try actually addressing my point this time.

And no one gives a shit how all the illegal voters in California voted

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

You have no point and now no leader of the party.

MAGA

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

So that's your tact now that you couldn't read my post, huh?

Government schools, poor guy. Damn they screwed you. Didn't learn to think your way out of a wet paper bag

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Government schools, poor guy. Damn they screwed you. Didn't learn to think your way out of a wet paper bag

ROTFLMFAO, out thinking a knucklehead like u isn’t even a part time job.

MAGA

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Says the commie who hasn't mastered the spelling of three letter words..... :eek:

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
1605707442768.png

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

Says the commie who hasn't mastered the spelling of three letter words..... :eek:

Maybe, but at least not bamboozled by anyone as dumb as tRump.

MAGA

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
View attachment 417893

ROTFLMFAO
'GINA, 'GINA, 'GINA!!!!

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I like how you do a third grade insult then call someone else "dumb," LOL

MAGA!!!!!!

And he got schlonged!!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

MAGA

I like how you do a third grade insult then call someone else "dumb," LOL

Remind you of your God/King doesn't it!!!
MAGA

Forum List

Back