President Biden And First Lady Release Apolitical And Secular Christmas Video To America

How many of you make fun of your old parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents for having trouble walking?
Did you chide them for stuttering, having senior moments, spilling their glass. I bet you people are a blast to be related to.

How many of you make fun of your old parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents for having trouble walking?
Did you chide them for stuttering, having senior moments, spilling their glass. I bet you people are a blast to be related to.

No. I was also wise enough not to elect them to the most powerful position in the world.

What a wonderful President and First Lady! We are so blessed to have them in the White House, what a difference than the mail order bride and her insane husband posing as President.

Merry Christmas, everyone.
somebodies hitting the eggnog really hard !!!!!!

Something for Moonglow:

962ad6b210e85cfd26bad34bfe8084c4.jpg

Whatever she said or did not say, she did not politicize it like Progs politicize everything. They must have conferences on what and what not to do. And Christians ain't part of that conversation one way or the other. It's always funny when Joe does the pretend Church act. A lot of Christians do not go of course. However, Joe is there for show. The stage. A Hollywood production.

Whatever she said or did not say, she did not politicize it like Progs politicize everything. They must have conferences on what and what not to do. And Christians ain't part of that conversation one way or the other. It's always funny when Joe does the pretend Church act. A lot of Christians do not go of course. However, Joe is there for show. The stage. A Hollywood production.
You do realize your Savior in Chief preached to the Christian mob and got overwhelming approval from them, right?

It's hard to get past all that mumbling and slurring but I really don't want to hear "Merry Christmas" from a crime family boss that showered with their 11/12-year old daughter and leveraged America's generosity to extort $100 Million in bribes with his statutory rapist/crackhead spawn.

Doesn't feel right.

Get fucked 'big guy'.

stolen election asterisk.jpg

President Biden and Jill released a Christmas video via the official President Biden Twitter account .

On the surface, it appears to be an apolitical light-hearted and cute Christmas (as opposed to Happy Holidays) message.

Some thoughts...

Joe and Jill are not pictured in the video. Perhaps this is because Joe does not come across well on camera any more and they don't want to remind Americans how our Commander in Chief is deteriorating. In the still shot released yesterday, Joe appears overwhelmed with dementia to me...

The video is completely secular, not mentioning the Christian association with the historically religious holiday. That's okay, no offense taken, but there is not one nativity scene in the video.

The most notable thing to me, and y'all can bash me if you disagree, is that the video seems to have a subliminal nod to China. At 2:48 in the video, there appears to be some very strong Chinese-flag imagery....

View attachment 878469

View attachment 878468

The video is so carefully crafted, deleting all of Biden's stuttering, I can't believe that this is not intentional.

Yeah. It's almost as if that old potato thinks he's president for everybody. I need a personal president to go with my personal Jesus. Biden just doesn't get that.

Really? Joseph Robinette Biden?

Are we talking about the same person?

He is the most unifying, and most cognitively competent leader of a nation in the history of earth.
He may be Robert L Peters today... it is a Monday.

No worries, the email address is assigned to the PA Dept of Corrections (the irony is thick). Sometimes a VP needs fake names, but surely its in our best interests, and has nothing to do with money laundering and racketeering.

We hope.

biden robt l peters.jpg

He may be Robert L Peters today... it is a Monday.

No worries, the email address is assigned to the PA Dept of Corrections. Sometimes a VP needs fake names, but surely its in our best interests, and has nothing to do with money laundering and racketeering.

We hope.

View attachment 878501

I already forgot about how Biden used pseudonyms to cover up his corruption.

Fuck the cult.

Forum List

Back