President Biden, attempts to change Supreme Court rules for Justices on court. !?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
We now have President Joe Biden attempting to change the rules for the Supreme Court Justices who serve on the Supreme court. He wants term limits of 18 years, and no more lifetime service. It always seems to be a Democratic politician, who wants to take your guns, abort your baby, or infringe on some constitutional right of Americas citizens.?

We now have President Joe Biden attempting to change the rules for the Supreme Court Justices who serve on the Supreme court. He wants term limits of 18 years, and no more lifetime service. It always seems to be a Democratic politician, who wants to take your guns, abort your baby, or infringe on some constitutional right of Americas citizens.?
There should be no lifetime tenure for any judge..anywhere.

Jeopardy1000.jpg

There should be no lifetime tenure for any judge..anywhere.

How about some limits on people in the government? 40-50 Years some people are politicians, I mean, what in the actual...

How many Dems alone have died in office over the last 10 years? I remember Pelosi was literally in the hospital of one guy and he apparently signed off on a Bill hours before he died.

Your not going to have your best when they are around 40-50 years, this isn't Soviet Union 1965,

This is what is going to happen if the democrats ever have a democrat president, Senate, and House. They will abolish the filibuster so they can pass whatever they want to and do everything they can to ensure the GOP never wins anything again. And of course change the Supreme Court so there's no pushback from them either.

Why is Biden doing anything at all? He admitted that he's not fit to be president, and he's just a place holder at this point. I would have thought that the want to give Kamala a boost by letting her take the reigns for the next six months.

Then I realized that she'd just take the opportunity to act a bigger fool than she already has, and that would defeat the purpose.

And that should be revoked..which it can be.
Again, no judge, especially an SC one should have lifetime tenure.

It can only be 'revoked' by a Constitutional Amendment, and that ain't happening. You need 2/3rds of each House and then 3/4ths of the several States.

And that should be revoked..which it can be.
Again, no judge, especially an SC one should have lifetime tenure.
Then the President needs to request a Constitutional Convention to get it removed. Otherwise, some party sues and guess who ultimately gets to make the decision as to whether it's constitutional or not ... the Supreme Court. Want to guess how they're to rule? It's not going to be a 6-3 decision.

Forum List

Back