President Biden ignores Trump claim of executive privilege"

Of course those call logs won't reveal any actionable facts unless someone has lied about whether they made calls during that time. Only an idiot would believe that is the only purpose for seeing them. You idiot.
Takes on to know one, you idiot.

You overlook all the inferences the left will make over so and so called Trump, this means...Ooo hoo ho.

I'm not the changing the subject. Let me know when she is charged with some illegality or appears before some enquiry for violating her oaths.

It's all unravelling now and you don't like being exposed as a trump sucker. He fooled the lot of you. You were conned and it's payback time.
Let us know when Trump is charged, or appears before some enquiry...lol

President Biden ignores Trump claim of executive privilege​

Trump won. Worry about what exec privileges the GOP congress and POTUS ignore in a year when it is time to put Joe Biddumfukistan under the microscope.

Let us know when Trump is charged, or appears before some enquiry...lol
I won't have to. You will see it like me.
Don't try to be clever because you don't have the smarts.
He's in more trouble than all presidents combined yet stupid fools like you brush it aside as if he is a saint. Grow up.

I won't have to. You will see it like me.
Don't try to be clever because you don't have the smarts.
He's in more trouble than all presidents combined yet stupid fools like you brush it aside as if he is a saint. Grow up.
6 years and still nothing...lol.

Takes on to know one, you idiot.

You overlook all the inferences the left will make over so and so called Trump, this means...Ooo hoo ho.
Trump can't be found guilty for inferrences. He can be found guilty for the facts revealed by investigating those inferrences. That's how our court system works, you idiot. .

With the deep state running all phases of government, you wonder why nothing has ever come to Hillary or Obama?
What deep state? That has never been found to have validity. It doesn't exist. There's no evidence you have nothing to support it except trump propaganda.
Why do you think there was a full court press to oust Trump?
Because he is a grub. The election result proved that.
He wasn't a member of the club.
Really?? That's because it doesn't exist. Christ your dumb.
Trumps call logs won't reveal anything that you and yours can slobber over, only what the left will try to infer.
How privileged are you to have access to that knowledge. Wow. You've got all your ducks lined up.
Oddly enough, their not interested in his Twitter ramblings or his interviews on fox.
I wonder why?
You know nothing.

Forum List

Back