President Biden ignores Trump claim of executive privilege"

You mean I always support my arguments with reputable citations?
Which you did not do. You posted an article you never read that listed an article of the Constitution that does not confer the powers you are claiming it does.

In fact, if your dumb ass had read the article , you would have seen:

"The doctrine of executive privilege defines the authority of the President to withhold documents or information in his possession or in the possession of the executive branch from compulsory process of the legislative or judicial branch of the government. The Constitution does not expressly confer upon the Executive Branch any such privilege,..."

So, cry it all out , numbnuts.

Cry it all out, son

Meanwhile, GOP politicians have to live a lie and prostrate themselves for your orange God, because your cult will make them pay a political price, if they do not.

You deserve all the credit, really.
Damn you just can not get any dumber. Are letting your pet rock type for you? I have no god but I do not doubt you grovel at the feet of the vegetable in the White House. Funny how partisan worshippers like you always try and see the bad in the other side but always try and turn blind eyes on their own side.
Now go ask your mommy if you can play outside I am done pretending that you are even close to being an adult

Damn you just can not get any dumber. Are letting your pet rock type for you? I have no god but I do not doubt you grovel at the feet of the vegetable in the White House. Funny how partisan worshippers like you always try and see the bad in the other side but always try and turn blind eyes on their own side.
Now go ask your mommy if you can play outside I am done pretending that you are even close to being an adult
Pathetic whataboutism won't help you.

Trump enjoyed protection under the office 9f the Presidency and the political power of a voting cult, while his circle of felons enjoyed no such protections and went to jail. .
He no longer has the office. Less than one year out of office, his company and lead accountant are charged with multiple felonies, and several criminal investigations into him are occuring simultaneously.

But, because of your cult, prosecutors must navigate a political minefield.

You mean I always support my arguments with reputable citations?

What a burden that is on your retard Nazis.

Summary: Executive Privilege is established by the United States Constitution.

{Presidents have more than once had occasion to stand in a protective relation to their subordinates, assuming their defense in litigation brought against them1 or pressing litigation in their behalf,2 refusing a congressional call for papers which might be used, in their absence from the seat of government, to their disadvantage,3}

Nazi fucktard.
And who is allowed to exercize executive privalege, other than the current sitting president?

Not one of your suspected lies was ever perused with a charge or official enquiry where either was found guilty of anything.
Trumps case is the first in history. That must make you proud
Doesn't really matter, you made this claim:
Colin Norris:
Obama and Hilary, 12 years and still nothing.
Neither were impeached. Neither broke their oath of office or orchestrated a coup.
Suspected lies? actually documented lies and not from the right.

I proved your statement was false.

Now you try to change the direction of the 'argument'.

Eat it, Dude.....you been zonked.

Comey stated specifically that she had store classified documents on an unsecured server. Feel free to show us where he said that she didn't.
And he said no reasonable prosecutor would charge her for it

Trump STOLE 15 boxes of White House records...some Top Secret...many Classified

Prove stole......packaged by mistake by WH staff.

And the White House call logs and visitor logs from the Trump period (including Jan 6) are being turned over to Congress

Which you did not do. You posted an article you never read that listed an article of the Constitution that does not confer the powers you are claiming it does.

Dumbfuck.

You're still trying to lie your way out of this. Because I provided irrefutable proof of my contention you have nothing left but to deny, lie, and engage in ad hom.

{refusing a congressional call for papers which might be used, in their absence from the seat of government, to their disadvantage,3 challenging the constitutional validity of legislation deemed detrimental to their interests.4 Presidents throughout our history have attempted to spread their own official immunity to their subordinates by resisting actions of the courts or of congressional committees to require subordinates to divulge communications from or to the President that Presidents choose to regard as confidential. Only recently, however, has the focus of the controversy shifted from protection of presidential or executive interests to protection of the President himself, and the locus of the dispute shifted to the courts.}

In fact, if your dumb ass had read the article , you would have seen:

"The doctrine of executive privilege defines the authority of the President to withhold documents or information in his possession or in the possession of the executive branch from compulsory process of the legislative or judicial branch of the government. The Constitution does not expressly confer upon the Executive Branch any such privilege,..."

So, cry it all out , numbnuts.

The difference is that I have integrity, you as a pile of shit do not, so I wouldn't have tried the out of context snippet lie you just failed at.

{The Constitution does not expressly confer upon the Executive Branch any such privilege, but it has been claimed that the privilege derives from the constitutional provision of separation of powers and from a necessary and proper concept respecting the carrying out of the duties of the presidency imposed by the Constitution. }

The part you dishonestly omitted in bold, you fucking lying pile of shit.

Dumbfuck.

You're still trying to lie your way out of this. Because I provided irrefutable proof of my contention you have nothing left but to deny, lie, and engage in ad hom.

{refusing a congressional call for papers which might be used, in their absence from the seat of government, to their disadvantage,3 challenging the constitutional validity of legislation deemed detrimental to their interests.4 Presidents throughout our history have attempted to spread their own official immunity to their subordinates by resisting actions of the courts or of congressional committees to require subordinates to divulge communications from or to the President that Presidents choose to regard as confidential. Only recently, however, has the focus of the controversy shifted from protection of presidential or executive interests to protection of the President himself, and the locus of the dispute shifted to the courts.}

The difference is that I have integrity, you as a pile of shit do not, so I wouldn't have tried the out of context snippet lie you just failed at.

{The Constitution does not expressly confer upon the Executive Branch any such privilege, but it has been claimed that the privilege derives from the constitutional provision of separation of powers and from a necessary and proper concept respecting the carrying out of the duties of the presidency imposed by the Constitution. }

The part you dishonestly omitted in bold, you fucking lying pile of shit.
Trump could do all that WHILE President.

Once he leaves office?

Nope

Just because Comey was corrupt, doesn't mean she didn't commit a crime. He was covering his ass because he thought she was a shoo-in for the presidency. He blew that call. Didn't he?...lol

Trump was president. The president can de-classify anything he wants.

Just because Comey was corrupt, doesn't mean she didn't commit a crime. He was covering his ass because he thought she was a shoo-in for the presidency. He blew that call. Didn't he?...lol

Trump was president. The president can de-classify anything he wants.
WHILE HE IS PRESIDENT

Not after

Forum List

Back