President Biden Is Doing A Bang-up Job!

You're a liar, and so is xidens admin. They are counting turnarounds as deportations and here's an example of xidens fuzzy math.

BINGO!!!!

We do have reserves. The fact is that Biden has kicked ass.
When were those reserves he released in time for the ‘22 Elections replenished back to their levels? When he wasn’t depleting reserves for a temporary fix, he was begging Venezuela and OPEC to release more. That is not a viable domestic energy policy and certainly does not speak towards the goal of less dependency on foreign oil.

I let people make bets? Really? Or, maybe I wasn't part of that thread you refer to, and didn't see it.
idiot.

I'll put my zone 1 violations up against your pathetic record of zone 1 violations any day.
And, if I was as smart as you claim you are, I would certainly know how to create a thread that was
zone 1 compliant. :eusa_whistle:

Biden is not doing a bang up job, our credit rating wouldn't have slipped to a AA+
if he was doing a bang up job.
Meister, you have followed me around giving me points I didn't know I had. I have asked you to quit bothering me but you don't. I tried putting you on ignore but your moderator status doesn't let that happen. You are a moderator and you violate the rules without being penalized.

You have let numerous non compliant threads stand. So you really need to stop. And Biden is doing a great job. He's better than trump thats for sure and as for the downgrade:

Fitch highlighted Jan. 6 insurrection with Treasury ahead of US downgrade​

Fitch downgraded the U.S. credit rating due to fiscal concerns, a deterioration in U.S governance, as well as political polarization reflected partly by the Jan. 6 insurrection, Richard Francis, a senior director at Fitch Ratings, told Reuters on Wednesday.

This decision was based on things in years where Biden was not President and Biden is not the one threatening to shut the government down over the debt ceiling. Quit before you embarrass yourself even more.

It would involve connecting dots that you don't see, being a loyal cult member as you are.

So only you can see the dots? Who told you about the invisible dots? Is that not making shit up?
And you talk about a cult. You just believe lies from liars. Then you repeat those lies your liars told you.

When were those reserves he released in time for the ‘22 Elections replenished back to their levels? When he wasn’t depleting reserves for a temporary fix, he was begging Venezuela and OPEC to release more. That is not a viable domestic energy policy and certainly does not speak towards the goal of less dependency on foreign oil.
Viable domestic energy policy is ending our dependence on foreign oil and transitioning to other forms of energy. That's what Biden has been trying to do.

We have domestic supply.....92% of which is in private hands....

It would involve connecting dots that you don't see, being a loyal cult member as you are.

How about you take 9-10 minutes to listen to the entire discussion instead of the 52 seconds cut out by some trump cult member?

How about you take 9-10 minutes to listen to the entire discussion instead of the 52 seconds cut out by some trump cult member?
Why what would that teach me? Joe Biden has been lying his way through his jobs for decades.

You're familiar with why he had to abort his run for POTUS in 1988?

Why what would that teach me? Joe Biden has been lying his way through his jobs for decades.

You're familiar with why he had to abort his run for POTUS in 1988?
You would not try making the claims about Biden and Ukraine if you did. Instead you cling to disinformation. Trump told over 30,000 lies in 1,460 days as president. What Joe Biden did in 1988 is irrelevant.

Of course not, but it's pretty obvious that your own bias is keeping you blind.
And listening to the entire conversation is the way to end the blindness.

Prove me wrong.
  1. The economy is booming.
  2. Wall Street is booming.
  3. Unemployment has hit record lows.
  4. Wages are good, and increasing.
  5. Inflation is going down.
  6. The trains are running on time.
  7. Absolutely no drama.
What am I missing?

Nothing. And he absolutely has Republicans in check, and total disarray.

You would not try making the claims about Biden and Ukraine if you did. Instead you cling to disinformation. Trump told over 30,000 lies in 1,460 days as president. What Joe Biden did in 1988 is irrelevant.
Oh so you're not capable of summing up what I would learn by listening to 10 minutes more of Biden fantasies.

It seems you're a large lightweight, get lost.

Forum List

Back