President Biden Is Doing A Bang-up Job!

Are they naked in the shower? I did not think so. Did they find Ivanka's diary? I do not think so. The white trash now in the WH has no defense for his disgusting perverted actions and either do you.
Did I mention that Grifty was mentored by a sodomite?

Trump left long food lines, 500,000 dead, 20 million people infected by COVID with another 500,000 to die and cheap gas because nobody was using their cars. Again, if you think things are bad here, go to Canada.
Covid did that

Meister, you have followed me around giving me points I didn't know I had. I have asked you to quit bothering me but you don't. I tried putting you on ignore but your moderator status doesn't let that happen. You are a moderator and you violate the rules without being penalized.

You have let numerous non compliant threads stand. So you really need to stop. And Biden is doing a great job. He's better than trump thats for sure and as for the downgrade:

Fitch highlighted Jan. 6 insurrection with Treasury ahead of US downgrade​

Fitch downgraded the U.S. credit rating due to fiscal concerns, a deterioration in U.S governance, as well as political polarization reflected partly by the Jan. 6 insurrection, Richard Francis, a senior director at Fitch Ratings, told Reuters on Wednesday.

This decision was based on things in years where Biden was not President and Biden is not the one threatening to shut the government down over the debt ceiling. Quit before you embarrass yourself even more.
Given you points? What are you talking about? I haven't given you any points in recent memory.

Your opinion on Trump and Biden differs with mine, yes, it is that simple.

What do you think Fitch meant when he stated, "ballooning debt'?

Last edited:
Given you points? What are you talking about? I haven't given you any points in recent memory.

Your opinion on Trump and Biden differs with mine, yes, it is that simple.

What do you think Fitch meant when he stated, "ballooning debt'?

By the way, I don't follow you around, I was in this thread long before you brought your ass into it.
You keep forgetting that I am a poster before I'm a moderator. And I can't put you on ignore either.

He can just point to the scoreboard.

rev2_mtp_fs_data_download_5_2022_04_10.png

Yes, he could. But he won't. Ever stop to wonder why ?

Forum List

Back