President Biden Is Doing A Bang-up Job!

And? If 100% is in private hands, what difference does it make if the Government is piling on regulations, gas prices are high, and the President is going to Venezuela and OPEC begging for increased output? Do you understand economics?
And? If 100% is in private hands, what difference does it make if the Government is piling on regulations,

Because individual states regulate it on private land.

What was the point of arguing that prices were lower under Bus/Trump than Obama/Biden?
Simple Economics test. The US puts more regulations on its domestic oil companies. How and why should OPEC and Venezuela increase output? An administration comes in and relaxes regulations and Taxes? What will OPEC and Venezuela do?

Simple Economics test. The US puts more regulations on its domestic oil companies. How and why should OPEC and Venezuela increase output? An administration comes in and relaxes regulations and Taxes? What will OPEC and Venezuela do?
Stop talking like a child.

THE STATES REGULATE DRILLING ON PRIVATE LANDS.

Do you understand?

Stop talking like a child.

THE STATES REGULATE DRILLING ON PRIVATE LANDS.

Do you understand?
You don’t understand economics; macro economics in particular. States regulate, then why did Biden suspend oil and gas leasing on public lands? Back to the states, what states are holding back domestic oil?

You don’t understand economics; macro economics in particular. States regulate, then why did Biden suspend oil and gas leasing on public lands? Back to the states, what states are holding back domestic oil?
I have an MBA.

And a charter in alternative investment analysis, which includes energy.

I attend several conferences every year at which as many as 6 or 8 energy producers speak in detail of their business.

I've walked drilling platforms in the Permian and Marcellus.

You?

I have an MBA.

And a charter in alternative investment analysis, which includes energy.

I attend several conferences every year at which as many as 6 or 8 energy producers speak in detail of their business.

I've walked drilling platforms in the Permian and Marcellus.

You?
Economics major.

I know it does...it is why I'm tormenting you with them.

But it was also important for you to acknowledge that you are only repeating what you've gone out of your way to hear...

You've NEVER looked at these numbers, and can't do the math.

Isn't that right?

When you want to post your evidence that dems are budget hawks, I'll be happy to look at it.

And point out your errors. Unless you run away, like a pussy.

When you want to post your evidence that dems are budget hawks, I'll be happy to look at it.

And point out your errors. Unless you run away, like a pussy.
Toddy,

You can't do the math.

Handed EVERYTHING, you can't do it.

That's how rigorous your analysis is.

You could "eyeball" it - weren't you so completely estranged from numbers.

So you invite me to do the math, at which point you will "qualify" the results.

With what?

You only know what you've been told to believe and you, Toddy, aren't nearly bright enough to sort wheat from chaff.

And you actually thought you might bluff your way through this.

Forum List

Back