President Biden Is Doing A Bang-up Job!

So make one and let's find that out in real time, son.

Unless you're you know..chicken or something. :dunno:
he can't. He plays slight of hand politics and ignores the basic discussion and folds in his threats of insults and nonsense and then will say he wasn't challenged. Every thread.

You are a serious moron, aren't you...
I'm a tax payer who wants his money spent for the USA. Not illegals, and not ukraine. Maui funding would be nice, and yet slugger Joe climbed down to the basement and disappeared. But oh there's Ukraine!!! so the tax payers get shit on by shitten Joe.

Credit Card debt is on the rise.
Interest rates are on the rise.
Gas is once again on the rise.
Middle America is living pay check to pay check.

Prove me wrong.
Middle America ALWAYS lives paycheck to paycheck

Stop whining.

Your REAL Issue is that Trump isn’t Prez

My real issue is that we have China Joe as president. :eusa_whistle:
Give me a conservative politician and I would be very happy.
Essentially no one who turned 16 after 1989 would be employed.

Go ahead....you know you want to....and you know it's gonna leave a mark.....but you can't still that voice in your head...

Joe Biden won the 2020 election.

Go!
So why was "counting paused" on the votes for 3 straight weeks if he won?

Answer: He didn't win, and then they had to count all the real votes in order to cheat enough to beat that number, and it took

weeks to do so.

The lackadaisical or corrupt states then approved the frauded votes and sent them to Congress who just wanted to get it

over with so they could get back to grifting America, so they certified it, even though it was the fakest election ever in America.

I understand you'll fail to see the rock solid logic of this, but that's OK. :itsok:

So why was "counting paused" on the votes for 3 straight weeks if he won?

Answer: He didn't win, and then they had to count all the real votes in order to cheat enough to beat that number, and it took

weeks to do so.

The lackadaisical or corrupt states then approved the frauded votes and sent them to Congress who just wanted to get it

over with so they could get back to grifting America, so they certified it, even though it was the fakest election ever in America.

I understand you'll fail to see the rock solid logic of this, but that's OK. :itsok:
Whoever told you that shit… smack em. They’re lying

Forum List

Back