President Biden Is Doing A Bang-up Job!

the largest decline in the postwar era (based on data as of October 2013). The unemployment rate, which was 5 percent in December 2007, rose to 9.5 percent in June 2009, and peaked at 10 percent in October 2009
Update...

Simple Economics test. The US puts more regulations on its domestic oil companies. How and why should OPEC and Venezuela increase output? An administration comes in and relaxes regulations and Taxes? What will OPEC and Venezuela do?
Idiot, without regulation these corporations will eat our children , you people are just so fucking stupid. Free reign will do one thing, increase their control on everything that includes price, that means higher price you dumb fuck, a corporation has no conscience it's only goal is to make money ,thats the only duty it has to it's investors and owners. the only thing that stops these pigs, is laws and regulations protecting your fat ass. Yey dumb fuck even Adam smith says that business at times controld prices and wages, he said it is wrong and has to be watched. Anti trust laws were created for that but it is dam easy for big b to control pricesd and wages, by illegally sitting down and setting prices and wages. and in 2023 it is almost impossible to stop them, Hell they could do all their communication on the dark web. Even the stockholders ultimately won't gain shit. because corporations will just see their money as a source of new profits for them. There is only one real threat to capitalism and that is ignorant fucks like you that think big b can be trusted.

Clearly you don't understand the situation. Pretending Biden's disastrous energy policies have no effect is the height of stupidity.
No thinking that is a major controlling issue on prices is stupid ,it is so easily controlled, simply by the amount they pump, 100% controlled by the pumpers. You people are such idiots. Supply and demand , so pump less then the demand. Tell us fuck head why would oil company pump more unless that includes them making more money. I doubt you dribble brains even understand the question but if you think you do then answer the question.

Idiot, without regulation these corporations will eat our children , you people are just so fucking stupid. Free reign will do one thing, increase their control on everything that includes price, that means higher price you dumb fuck, a corporation has no conscience it's only goal is to make money ,thats the only duty it has to it's investors and owners. the only thing that stops these pigs, is laws and regulations protecting your fat ass. Yey dumb fuck even Adam smith says that business at times controld prices and wages, he said it is wrong and has to be watched. Anti trust laws were created for that but it is dam easy for big b to control pricesd and wages, by illegally sitting down and setting prices and wages. and in 2023 it is almost impossible to stop them, Hell they could do all their communication on the dark web. Even the stockholders ultimately won't gain shit. because corporations will just see their money as a source of new profits for them. There is only one real threat to capitalism and that is ignorant fucks like you that think big b can be trusted.

No, our side is not the cult that eats children. That's y'all.

The slowest recovery in history. Thanks Obama.
Toddster,

You're gonna get hurt again.

6a00e551f08003883401b7c8aef9e5970b-pi

Find me a recovery receiving less Federal boost than post 2009.

I let people make bets? Really? Or, maybe I wasn't part of that thread you refer to, and didn't see it.
idiot.

I'll put my zone 1 violations up against your pathetic record of zone 1 violations any day.
And, if I was as smart as you claim you are, I would certainly know how to create a thread that was
zone 1 compliant. :eusa_whistle:

Biden is not doing a bang up job, our credit rating wouldn't have slipped to a AA+
if he was doing a bang up job.
Meister you are a joke and everyone knows it and a few of us have gotten together to protect each other from clowns like you, Your little feelings get hurt and you will dump the guys who did it. WE will make that as hard as possible, When it comes to breaking the rules , you are at the top of the list,

Money and jobs are your definition of bang up job? How about the proliferation of sexual deviancy throughout all aspects of government? Corporations? Government bureaucracy? Energy? Etc

How about reality?

What a sad definition of success
what a hoot. Corporate prostitution is worst then government prostitution. Margins are higher with corporate prostitution, makes for a better investment.

Biden only has to care to be 100 times the president Scum Bag was. Scum bnag is Mentally ill ,criminal, hate driven, 13 year old raping psychopath. What the right calls a real man.

No thinking that is a major controlling issue on prices is stupid ,it is so easily controlled, simply by the amount they pump, 100% controlled by the pumpers. You people are such idiots. Supply and demand , so pump less then the demand. Tell us fuck head why would oil company pump more unless that includes them making more money. I doubt you dribble brains even understand the question but if you think you do then answer the question.
Energy policy is bigger than just oil, can your pea brain comprehend that? This administration's comprehensive anti-American energy policy has raised prices on everything from cost per gallon of gas and diesel to the costs of KW produced by power companies. Those increases are cumulative and negatively impact every aspect of life. Apparently your micro-brain is unsuitable to macro problems. Scurry off now.

Meister you are a joke and everyone knows it and a few of us have gotten together to protect each other from clowns like you, Your little feelings get hurt and you will dump the guys who did it. WE will make that as hard as possible, When it comes to breaking the rules , you are at the top of the list,
Be sure to point out the infractions I committed.
Dump guys? interesting, JBander, you're still here aren't you? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back