President Biden Is Doing A Bang-up Job!

of course....

You're talking theory....
I am talking about Federal regulations on the US Oil and Gas industry and their influence and impact on domestic price of gasoline for the consumer. By your own words, you are talking about drilling now.

I am talking about Federal regulations on the US Oil and Gas industry and their influence and impact on domestic price of gasoline for the consumer. By your own words, you are talking about drilling now.
So, you've gone from oil to gasoline?

Prove me wrong.
  1. The economy is booming.
  2. Wall Street is booming.
  3. Unemployment has hit record lows.
  4. Wages are good, and increasing.
  5. Inflation is going down.
  6. The trains are running on time.
  7. Absolutely no drama.
What am I missing?
A link.

Everything! The economy is in shambles. Every big tech firm and big bank is doing mass layoffs. Layoffs are everywhere. The Big 4 accounting firms are having mass layoffs. Mortgage and real estate brokers are drying up. Car sales are down and lending is well down. People are looking so long they are falling out of the job market, which stupidly makes unemployment rate go down.

Crime is out of control, so out of control it is destroying brick mortar and retail, which was already bleeding.

The market has been taking a beating all year.

Inflation, gas and utilities prices are still high and getting worst!

Biden has been a joke on the foreign policy front.

The trains are running in time… r u retard Buttplug is taking a beating for who awful transportation is doing in this country

Schools are failing our kids abs police won’t police any more.

Biden has been the worst and most divisive President in history!

Only a shit for brains loser like you would praise this moron!
In addition the real estate market is imploding… rates are high so most people can’t afford to move (i.e. they are not listing their homes), in addition most people can’t afford or qualify for a mortgage at these rates. But with the low inventory, home prices have not decreased and are in fact increasing! This is harming everyone… people can’t afford their homes and people can’t afford to move (even if they want to).

This is killing realtors, mortgage brokers, homes improvement companies etc… this is a lot of high paying jobs lost!

This is a direct cause of raising these rates so highly by Biden’s admin… instead of cutting spending and reverse course on their war with oil and natural gas.

This rate hike is not doing what they want it to do with inflation! Inflation and gas prices are not coming down that much!

There is not a sector of this economy that isn’t in free fall

In addition the real estate market is imploding… rates are high so most people can’t afford to move (i.e. they are not listing their homes), in addition most people can’t afford or qualify for a mortgage at these rates. But with the low inventory, home prices have not decreased and are in fact increasing! This is harming everyone… people can’t afford their homes and people can’t afford to move (even if they want to).

This is killing realtors, mortgage brokers, homes improvement companies etc… this is a lot of high paying jobs lost!

This is a direct cause of raising these rates so highly by Biden’s admin… instead of cutting spending and reverse course on their war with oil and natural gas.

This rate hike is not doing what they want it to do with inflation! Inflation and gas prices are not coming down that much!

There is not a sector of this economy that isn’t in free fall
Surely you have some data to support this harrowing streamofhysteria...

Evidence demofks love a fked up country!!!! I'm still waiting for when Ukraine became a state in our country?

Forum List

Back