President Biden's 8/20/2021 Address to the Nation Regarding Afghanistan

My god.

At the end of the answer to the first "question" Biden said that the Taliban government was going to receive US foreign aid: "there are going to be strong conditions that we apply depending on how well they treat women and girls".

Does that mean he is going fund the Taliban? Is he letting the Taliban hold people as hostages if they don't get paid?

Biden's speech can be summed up with 4 LETTERS: SSDD

1. Biden bragged about 12,700 people being evacuated

Officials said Friday that they have so far evacuated about 12,700 people from the country since the Taliban pressed toward Kabul,
- Officials said Friday that they have so far evacuated about 12,700 people from the country since the Taliban pressed toward Kabul,

I watched a report this morning stating 2,000 people were flown out of Afghanistan last night - only 300 of those 2,000 were Americans.

2. Biden declared the evacuation could NOT have gone any better. :oops: WTF?
- Of course he's going claim that shit......while CNN, NY Times, top Democrat officials, our allies, etc.... have called it 'humiliating', a 'disaster', 'Saigon 2.0) - UK's Parliament even voted to symbolically find Biden in 'Contempt of Parliament' for abandoning their people as well as US citizens.

More lies, more blaming others, more attempts to blow sunshine up everyone's ass.

God grief....

My god.

At the end of the answer to the first "question" Biden said that the Taliban government was going to receive US foreign aid: "there are going to be strong conditions that we apply depending on how well they treat women and girls".

Does that mean he is going fund the Taliban? Is he letting the Taliban hold people as hostages if they don't get paid?
The Taliban have 10000 US Hostages; the Iranians had 52.

This is worse than bad!!!

Send in the 4th!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back