President Buttigieg unveils efforts to add to trucking workforce

Why is it the business of Uncle Fed to do this? What foolishness they keep coming up with, and of course they need taxpayer money to do this.

Hell, leftoid government created the problem and they never are successful at solving anything.

lol the Fed has been paying for training truck drivers for decades now; the companies can't run them off fast enough with their management practices and screwing them over, especially via abusing their exemption from Federal overtime labor laws. This idiot is just fishing for bribes from trucking companies. Like I said elsewhere, these crooks will milk this temp shortage for all kinds of corporate welfare and freebies, dragging it out forever if they think they can get enough money out of taxpayers and consumers. You really want 16 year olds racing around in 40 ton trucks? The demands by the industry are endless.

Next the companies will want 120' trailers, even though the 52'ers they have now will barely fit in many places east of the Big Muddy now.

Last edited:
Guy I work with was up until 6 months ago a trucker for 35 years, when he got hurt in a motorcycle accident and couldn't ride in a truck anymore from back pain. Be says trucker shortages isn't the issue. He says the freight being released is the problem and states like California making up so many rules it's causing problems.

Tql is a trucking and freight company near me just expanded their building and probably spent 50 or 60 million on it from the looks of the work they did.

Truckers are fine, it's the bureaucrats that are fucking up the works.

And pete "I'm going to take months of maternity leave for my gay husband after we adopted a baby and say under passes are racist" buttplugiege, isn't the president of even a fan club.

truckers are a good thing

This irrelevant crap was posted before Build Back Bolshevik went down in flames.....IOW, it's not gonna happen.

Buttplug can now get back to trying to figure out how to breast feed his adopted child.

Forum List

Back