President calls for a race discussion

Hasn't this discussion been going on pre-civil war? What's to discuss? Seriously?

The last thing Obama wants to do is improve race relations. His "dialog" would just be preaching more self victimization to blacks and finger pointing at whites. With his life, I seriously doubt he has any real issue with how blacks are treated. It's just a tool for him to use to amass power.

Doesn't matter what race as these are for everyone.

Should we arrest a criminal for a crime? YES OR NO?
Should we Grade everyone equally within our schools/colleges? YES OR NO?
Should we have a right to self defense? YES OR NO?

Ask me these questions. These questions are very important.

Last edited:
Here's what the discussion should start off with: "Whites, please stop calling the cops on black kids for walking down your street. Why do you keep doing that, whites? Look at the trouble that it got your fellow pear shaped American, George Zimmerman, in."

The only whites involved in the incident were the police. Man liberals start a lie and just keep on running no matter what it does to the country. And yes you are lying.

Hispanics don't think of themselves as a separate race. White racists do though.

BTW, the police almost did a terrible job and it's because the victim was black. If the races were reversed, they would have cared more.

is that why there is an organization known as " La Raza" ????

Hasn't this discussion been going on pre-civil war? What's to discuss? Seriously?

The last thing Obama wants to do is improve race relations. His "dialog" would just be preaching more self victimization to blacks and finger pointing at whites. With his life, I seriously doubt he has any real issue with how blacks are treated. It's just a tool for him to use to amass power.
Agreed...control...and it took him long enough to speak after the verdict, didn't it? Ever notice it always on a Friday with these people as people are gearing up for a weekend and may not be paying attention? The deception/Diversion continues.

Here's what the discussion should start off with: "Whites, please stop calling the cops on black kids for walking down your street. Why do you keep doing that, whites? Look at the trouble that it got your fellow pear shaped American, George Zimmerman, in."

omg, someone called the police (which is the RIGHT thing to do according to you SAINTS) and the WHITES still get shit on by you lefty race baiting asses

Calling the cops IS the right thing to do when you witness a crime. That's not what Zimmerman did. He called the cops one a kid who was walking down the street. No crime committed. Sure, crimes had been committed there before, but that doesn't cut it.

Martin was a burglar

The only whites involved in the incident were the police. Man liberals start a lie and just keep on running no matter what it does to the country. And yes you are lying.

Hispanics don't think of themselves as a separate race. White racists do though.

BTW, the police almost did a terrible job and it's because the victim was black. If the races were reversed, they would have cared more.

is that why there is an organization known as " La Raza" ????

V-Cheese is a 'no-information' voter......

Neighborhood watchers should be calling the cops when they witness a crime. Not before then.

whatever you say dude...you can follow those rules when you are the head of your neighbor watch where you live...I think if I lived there I'd move with you in charge....lol:eek:

I'm a member of an HOA. Our neighborhood watchers have clear rules. They wear clothing that clearly identifiies who they are. No guns. Call the cops when laws are broken, not before then. This isn't just to avoid needless deaths like Trayvons, but also to make sure the time and money of the police aren't wasted, and the HOA is less likely to get sued for harassment, among other things.

Zimmerman's call the cops was stupid, not waiting for the police in his car was stupid, expecting deference from Trayvon was stupid.

Zimmerman and his community are going to get sued in civil court, and even if they win (out of court settlement is most likely) it will cost them. This cost is the fault of George Zimmerman, not Trayvon Martin.

wow, that is some liberal utopia where you live I guess...call the cops when laws have been broken? what makes you think Zimmerman didn't think a LAW was broken? dear gawd not everyone has to follow your frikken RULES where they live...give us a break with you Monday morning quarterbacking

What a pathetic pity party you're throwing for yourself.

Your side speaks all the time about race: Blacks are violent welfare addicts who deserve to have the cops called on them for walking down the street, like Trayvon did. Then after whining about blacks, you whine about blacks voting overwhelming for Democrats. The reason they vote for Democrats is due to the GOP's policies, which are hostile to blacks.

The problems with blacks in the US can be traced back to how they've been treated by whites over the centuries. To improve their lives, we need to treat them better, and this will take massive spending on social programs, public education and jobs programs.

Treyvon wasn't walking down the street you disenguinous hack. He was cutting through private property at night in the rain.

Thursday I walked home from the bar as the cabs were all too busy. Know whai I DIDN'T do? I didn't cut through other peoples property. I used the sidewalk so as to not alarm others or look suspicious.

You are a tool.

When Zimmerman saw him, he was walking down the street. And if he was "cutting through private property in the rain" that's not illegal either.

No call the police was needed. Zimmerman did it because he's a racist. He learned it from his gomer, southern white dad.

martin referred to Zimm as a "crazy ass cracker", right?

wasn't Martin guilty of a racist hate crime when he assaulted Zimm?

Neighborhood watchers should be calling the cops when they witness a crime. Not before then.

whatever you say dude...you can follow those rules when you are the head of your neighbor watch where you live...I think if I lived there I'd move with you in charge....lol:eek:

I'm a member of an HOA. Our neighborhood watchers have clear rules. They wear clothing that clearly identifiies who they are. No guns. Call the cops when laws are broken, not before then. This isn't just to avoid needless deaths like Trayvons, but also to make sure the time and money of the police aren't wasted, and the HOA is less likely to get sued for harassment, among other things.

Zimmerman's call the cops was stupid, not waiting for the police in his car was stupid, expecting deference from Trayvon was stupid.

Zimmerman and his community are going to get sued in civil court, and even if they win (out of court settlement is most likely) it will cost them. This cost is the fault of George Zimmerman, not Trayvon Martin.
Wrong...Martin should have continued to his dad's home rather than attacking Zimmerman. Your view is jaundiced to the nth degree regarding the LAW.

They have uniforms? Lol

Im gonna just go on ahead and call you a liar.

you can't have a discussion when all Obama does is lecture whitey

Both Obama and Holder made their positions clear.

Obama is president for, of and by black people

White people just shut up and obey

you can't have a discussion when all Obama does is lecture whitey

Both Obama and Holder made their positions clear.

Obama is president for, of and by black people

White people just shut up and obey

YEP....no other COLOR needed especially the, crackers

see my new Avatar folks?....

Treyvon wasn't walking down the street you disenguinous hack. He was cutting through private property at night in the rain.

Thursday I walked home from the bar as the cabs were all too busy. Know whai I DIDN'T do? I didn't cut through other peoples property. I used the sidewalk so as to not alarm others or look suspicious.

You are a tool.

When Zimmerman saw him, he was walking down the street. And if he was "cutting through private property in the rain" that's not illegal either.

No call the police was needed. Zimmerman did it because he's a racist. He learned it from his gomer, southern white dad.

martin referred to Zimm as a "crazy ass cracker", right?

wasn't Martin guilty of a racist hate crime when he assaulted Zimm?
Travon in his assault meant to deny Zimmerman of his rights to liberty as well BY the attack on him.

I'm sure they will have Michelle do the talk show circuit at some point.
They put some new designer clothes on her,new makeup job.Gotta have another
new hairdo.

In the middle of the interview on cue she tears up a bit...

Priceless.

Yup the discussion will boil down to it's whitey's fault.
Slavery will be brought up.The white man controls the money.
Blacks don't have jobs because the white man will not hire them...
On and on....

On and on....
Indeed. I am so tired of this crap...but won't give up on addressing the idiocy, the baiting...because that's precisely what they want us to do...and in this diversion? The Economy tanks for ALL of us...'Fundamental transformation' ? Already upon us.

On and on....
Indeed. I am so tired of this crap...but won't give up on addressing the idiocy, the baiting...because that's precisely what they want us to do...and in this diversion? The Economy tanks for ALL of us...'Fundamental transformation' ? Already upon us.

Obama is using this kids death to take attention away from his "failure" as President..
the economy still struggling, Unemployment still at almost 8%, he has been all over the frikken map with his idelouge VISIONS that he want's to lay on us, now it's friken, climate change..

historically he be judged as the President who was just a community agitator nothing great about it OR HIM

Last edited:
omg, someone called the police (which is the RIGHT thing to do according to you SAINTS) and the WHITES still get shit on by you lefty race baiting asses

Calling the cops IS the right thing to do when you witness a crime. That's not what Zimmerman did. He called the cops one a kid who was walking down the street. No crime committed. Sure, crimes had been committed there before, but that doesn't cut it.

Martin was a burglar

Another stupid right wing myth you only read about on crank websites. Wingers have loads of myths. Iraqi WMD, voter fraud, gas prices were highest under Obama, and calling the cops on Trayvon was justified.

No wonder most Americans reject the GOP for the White House.

Forum List

Back