President calls for a race discussion

Treyvon wasn't walking down the street you disenguinous hack. He was cutting through private property at night in the rain.

Thursday I walked home from the bar as the cabs were all too busy. Know whai I DIDN'T do? I didn't cut through other peoples property. I used the sidewalk so as to not alarm others or look suspicious.

You are a tool.

When Zimmerman saw him, he was walking down the street. And if he was "cutting through private property in the rain" that's not illegal either.

No call the police was needed. Zimmerman did it because he's a racist. He learned it from his gomer, southern white dad.

martin referred to Zimm as a "crazy ass cracker", right?

wasn't Martin guilty of a racist hate crime when he assaulted Zimm?

Martin was standing his ground. He had a right to do that. Had Zimmerman stayed in the car, or not called the cops, he would not have to be in hiding. He has only himself to blame for being in hiding and the onslaught of civil suits that will impoverish him.

Calling the cops IS the right thing to do when you witness a crime. That's not what Zimmerman did. He called the cops one a kid who was walking down the street. No crime committed. Sure, crimes had been committed there before, but that doesn't cut it.

Martin was a burglar

Another stupid right wing myth you only read about on crank websites. Wingers have loads of myths. Iraqi WMD, voter fraud, gas prices were highest under Obama, and calling the cops on Trayvon was justified.

No wonder most Americans reject the GOP for the White House.

was Martin caught with women's jewelry or not?

Calling the cops IS the right thing to do when you witness a crime. That's not what Zimmerman did. He called the cops one a kid who was walking down the street. No crime committed. Sure, crimes had been committed there before, but that doesn't cut it.

Martin was a burglar

Another stupid right wing myth you only read about on crank websites. Wingers have loads of myths. Iraqi WMD, voter fraud, gas prices were highest under Obama, and calling the cops on Trayvon was justified.

Really? WMD's Vern? Where do you think Syria got them to use?

Voter fraud? Abundant...and why idiots as you think showing an ID at a polling place is a PollTax/Jim Crowe (BOTH Democrat happenings to keep blacks down and controlled)...

Gas Prices ARE the highest under this administration...but you go ahead and continue on yer path of denial...

And calling 911 on Trayvon WAS justified...YOU just don't like the outcome.

YOU need to Consult the nearest mirror and see the enemy within. (And give yerself a good sound thrashing while yer at it...eh)?

The stupidity you post knows no bounds, does it?

Martin was a burglar

Voter fraud? Abundant...and why idiots as you think showing an ID at a polling place is a PollTax/Jim Crowe (BOTH Democrat happenings to keep blacks down and controlled)...

Gas Prices ARE the highest under this administration...but you go ahead and continue on yer path of denial...

YOU need to Consult the nearest mirror and see the enemy within. (And give yerself a good sound thrashing while yer at it...eh)?

Syria doesn't have WMD. Iraq didn't have them either. Most Americans know this. Too bad we had to learn that liberals were right all along about the folly of invading Iraq the hard way.

Voter fraud is very rare, and certainly not enough to overcome the vast numbers of voters who refuse to make the mistake of putting a GOPer back in the White House.

Gas was over $4/gal during the last pathetic days of the Bushtard Era, just before the GOP almost destroyed the economy for good. It's never been that high again.

And Zimmerman did not call 911. You don't know this crucial fact? To GZ's credit, he knows that 911 is for emergencies only. Zimmerman called the regular telephone number for police for non-emergencies, and TM walking though the neighborhood was NOT an emergency. In fact, there were no reason to call the cops at all on TM. I'm so embarrassed for you.

Doesn't matter what race as these are for everyone.

Should we arrest a criminal for a crime? YES OR NO?
Should we Grade everyone equally within our schools/colleges? YES OR NO?
Should we have a right to self defense? YES OR NO?

Ask me these questions. These questions are very important.

I would say yes to all three some will say yes with a but added on and others will say no for reasons they will have clarify.

Syria doesn't have WMD. Iraq didn't have them either. Most Americans know this. Too bad we had to learn that liberals were right all along about the folly of invading Iraq the hard way.

Voter fraud is very rare, and certainly not enough to overcome the vast numbers of voters who refuse to make the mistake of putting a GOPer back in the White House.

Gas was over $4/gal during the last pathetic days of the Bushtard Era, just before the GOP almost destroyed the economy for good. It's never been that high again.

And Zimmerman did not call 911. You don't know this crucial fact? To GZ's credit, he knows that 911 is for emergencies only. Zimmerman called the regular telephone number for police for non-emergencies, and TM walking though the neighborhood was NOT an emergency. In fact, there were no reason to call the cops at all on TM. I'm so embarrassed for you.

They Don't? What was Obama's 'REDLINE' all about then? Born on the Moon were ya? A visitor to this planet? Back before the Iraqui war? RUSSIAN Spetnaz were caught making movements from Baghdad into the Bekka Valley with cargo from Iraq. (Look it up).

GAS in many areas of this Republic ARE over $4 NOW...

Zimmerman DID call Dispatchers...*I* heard the call that NBC edited to foist false racism on Zimmerman (Which they retracted, and which Zimmerman is going to launch a LAWSUIT on NBC and take them to the cleaners over).

Symantics over the 911 bullshit...(I work for people like these callcenters and it doesn't matter what YOU say...any call to dispatch is potentially 911 distress...so can it already).

Please continue so I can continue to hand yew yer ass BOY...

Martin was a burglar

Yes. And there's a Miami pd investigation into the handling of it.

Hmmm he may have also been suspended, let me think. Yep.

Yes. And there's a Miami pd investigation into the handling of it.

Hmmm he may have also been suspended, let me think. Yep.

Martin certainly was not on his way to the library.

Why was Martin out carousing on a school night?

omg, someone called the police (which is the RIGHT thing to do according to you SAINTS) and the WHITES still get shit on by you lefty race baiting asses

Martin was a burglar

Based on what evidence, in what court was Martin convicted of burglary?

Typical conservative disdain of the rule of law, where one is presumed guilty solely as a consequence of race.

Typical conservative disdain of the rule of law, where one is presumed guilty solely as a consequence of race.

Funny how I don't see you making the point to liberals that according to the rule of law, Zimmerman was acquitted. The rule of law argument is squarely in this case not on the side of the left. And Zimmerman is presumed guilty solely as a consequence of his ... wrong ... race.

Funny how I don't see you making the point to liberals that according to the rule of law, Zimmerman was acquitted. The rule of law argument is squarely in this case not on the side of the left. And Zimmerman is presumed guilty solely as a consequence of his ... wrong ... race.
How can that be? Zimmerman is also a so-called minority (which I don't belive in)...I guess he became a lesser one when the NY Slimes proclaimed him a WHITE HISPANIC...

That's gotta be it! ;)

So Meet the Press convenes a panel made up entirely by black Americans as a response lol.

Just like Liberals in DC discussing Obamacare before it passed leaving the other critical party out of the discussion.

Why is it you liberals seem to think that only your voices or your side has anything relevant to offer to any important discussion?

meet the press isnt our government. They are a private group who can have whomever they want on. That is just one outlet of many.

Are you not having the debate as we speak in this Thread?
Next time look before leaping

Let me start the honest converstation on this board as I am sure Obama and Holder would.

In 20 words or less describe how all conservative white Christian Americans are guilty of being racists. Please do not single out any one group, limit the discussion to white Christian Americans. Thanks.

their not, stupid question, moving on.

As critical as this discussion is, it ain't gonna happen until all sides are given equal weight. We have to talk about the racism that obviously still exists from the white community, but then we'd also have to talk about the destruction of the family, fatherless children, lowered standards and rampant crime that exists in the black community.

I don't see Obama, Sharpton or Jackson even allowing such a discussion right now. They're great at providing lip service for their constituency, not so much at advancing a comprehensive conversation.

nobody is stopping you from talking about it.

So Meet the Press convenes a panel made up entirely by black Americans as a response lol.

Just like Liberals in DC discussing Obamacare before it passed leaving the other critical party out of the discussion.

Why is it you liberals seem to think that only your voices or your side has anything relevant to offer to any important discussion?

There is no such thing as a race discussion. It is a race lecture. Not only is it a lecture, but there is no Q & A later.

You are right and I've been hearing the lecture for 65 years. If they won't clean up their own behaviors and attitudes, I don't know what they expect white people to do for them. Six year olds grabbing cops guns. Black women whining because if she lets her child look like a slob no one wants to associate with her. Black man with 10 children by multiple baby mammas. WTF are we supposed to do with that shit?

Martin was a burglar

Based on what evidence, in what court was Martin convicted of burglary?

[MENTION=29614]C_Clayton_Jones[/MENTION]

I guess he was a locksmith. And a jeweler.

Last edited:

So the HNIC tells us we need to have race talks, b/c he bet on the wrong pony, and like good sheep, the media gathers a bunch of ******* to tell whitey how it is?

Did I sum it up correctly or should I youtube it?

oh this helps......but you retards are whining about liberals...you people are a joke.

Forum List

Back