President calls for a race discussion

Negged for being a douchebag. The stupid ass ELECTED black reps on MTP deserve every bit of bitching I have done thus far. We don't elect those faggots to go on national tv and spew their twisted racist garbage and I will bitch everytime they do it.

Now prove you're not a hack and go insult Lakhota or Rdean for their complaints about the right. Or you could just stfu

well yes we do elect them for that reason. We elect people who we agree with.Whether that be on abortion, gay rights, or war.

Why would i go insult them? I insulted Lakota for her comments/views on the Zimmerman case awhile back.

I wasnt insulting you Gramps. I dont insult you based on i consider us slight buddies.

But you felt the need to neg because i disagree with you.

I didn't neg because you disagreed I did because you were being a dick. I wasn't whining. Besides I doubt you even watched it

i was sleeping at the time. My shift switches to nights this wek so i need to sleep in now.

Im always a dick.....

so nobody watched, but everybody is passionately discussing :D

Obama is a racist, and a failure - nothing he says is credible.

Blacks have a bad reputation - they need to deal with it. Life isn't fair - deal with it. Do the best you can with what youv'e got. You live in the USA :confused: If you can't make it here, look in the fucking mirror; that's your problem looking back - not whitey! If you think your kids may grow up to be thugs - don't have any!

All the race talk in the world won't fix stupid!

well yes we do elect them for that reason. We elect people who we agree with.Whether that be on abortion, gay rights, or war.

Why would i go insult them? I insulted Lakota for her comments/views on the Zimmerman case awhile back.

I wasnt insulting you Gramps. I dont insult you based on i consider us slight buddies.

But you felt the need to neg because i disagree with you.

I didn't neg because you disagreed I did because you were being a dick. I wasn't whining. Besides I doubt you even watched it

i was sleeping at the time. My shift switches to nights this wek so i need to sleep in now.

Im always a dick.....

So lets recap. You didn't watch it but want to argue the merits of it?

Got it

Obama is a racist, and a failure - nothing he says is credible.

Blacks have a bad reputation - they need to deal with it. Life isn't fair - deal with it. Do the best you can with what youv'e got. You live in the USA :confused: If you can't make it here, look in the fucking mirror; that's your problem looking back - not whitey! If you think your kids may grow up to be thugs - don't have any!

All the race talk in the world won't fix stupid!

yep, but they have been sold on how they were "wronged" starting with slavery up to the 50s and 60's... how long ago was that and how much more must the people do to make up for those wrongs...everything tried and given, they still get shit on over it..

they just want to keep overlooking how WHITES and republicans in this country fought to end slavery and marched with them for their civil rights..

but they just blindly follow along with the race baiters in this country and cry how they are the wronged...

Forum List

Back