President calls for a race discussion

So Meet the Press convenes a panel made up entirely by black Americans as a response lol.

Just like Liberals in DC discussing Obamacare before it passed leaving the other critical party out of the discussion.

Why is it you liberals seem to think that only your voices or your side has anything relevant to offer to any important discussion?

So the HNIC tells us we need to have race talks, b/c he bet on the wrong pony, and like good sheep, the media gathers a bunch of ******* to tell whitey how it is?

Did I sum it up correctly or should I youtube it?

oh this helps......but you retards are whining about liberals...you people are a joke.

I see your point, rational people whine about conservatives...

So Meet the Press convenes a panel made up entirely by black Americans as a response lol.

Just like Liberals in DC discussing Obamacare before it passed leaving the other critical party out of the discussion.

Why is it you liberals seem to think that only your voices or your side has anything relevant to offer to any important discussion?

meet the press isnt our government. They are a private group who can have whomever they want on. That is just one outlet of many.

Are you not having the debate as we speak in this Thread?
Next time look before leaping

Next time look? So I should have looked for the thread I had yet to creat before creating said thread? :cuckoo:

So the HNIC tells us we need to have race talks, b/c he bet on the wrong pony, and like good sheep, the media gathers a bunch of ******* to tell whitey how it is?

Did I sum it up correctly or should I youtube it?

oh this helps......but you retards are whining about liberals...you people are a joke.

I see your point, rational people whine about conservatives...

you want to have a debate about this, but defend someone who tosses out racist comments?

You people dont even see how you are a problem.

meet the press isnt our government. They are a private group who can have whomever they want on. That is just one outlet of many.

Next time look? So I should have looked for the thread I had yet to creat before creating said thread? :cuckoo:

no...Look before you make your logic leap. Obama thinks we should have a conversation about, It didnt tell you where, how and what outlet you can use.

You are being absurd.

no...Look before you make your logic leap. Obama thinks we should have a conversation about, It didnt tell you where, how and what outlet you can use.

You are being absurd.

No, MTP was being absurd (as usual) and that was the point of this thread.

You are being absurd.

okie dokie....you want to whine about a private company then go ahead.

Blacks need to focus on their crime rate and taking advantage of the private sector. They need to make sure their children get enough education to do that. ;)
They need to FOCUS on the decline of their culture of death and destruction...and cease blaming 'whitey' or anyone else they attempt to pin it on...if ANYONE is guilty? It is the Statist DEMOCRATS telling them they are no good unless they vote Democrat and Democrats in return get them on the DOLE with zero escape...

Democrats CONTROL them again...Civil WAR settled this? No Chance. Democrats got even with them...WELCOME to the new Slavery Black Community...and YOU VOTE FOR THEM and your own demise.

You are being absurd.

Negged for being a douchebag. The stupid ass ELECTED black reps on MTP deserve every bit of bitching I have done thus far. We don't elect those faggots to go on national tv and spew their twisted racist garbage and I will bitch everytime they do it.

Now prove you're not a hack and go insult Lakhota or Rdean for their complaints about the right. Or you could just stfu

Negged for being a douchebag. The stupid ass ELECTED black reps on MTP deserve every bit of bitching I have done thus far. We don't elect those faggots to go on national tv and spew their twisted racist garbage and I will bitch everytime they do it.

Now prove you're not a hack and go insult Lakhota or Rdean for their complaints about the right. Or you could just stfu
Won't happen PlasmaDork is sympatico

well yes we do elect them for that reason. We elect people who we agree with.Whether that be on abortion, gay rights, or war.

Why would i go insult them? I insulted Lakota for her comments/views on the Zimmerman case awhile back.

I wasnt insulting you Gramps. I dont insult you based on i consider us slight buddies.

But you felt the need to neg because i disagree with you.

Won't happen PlasmaDork is sympatico

drunk man likes attacking people when he them on ignore. stop hiding you passive aggressive pussy

Blacks need to focus on their crime rate and taking advantage of the private sector. They need to make sure their children get enough education to do that. ;)
They need to FOCUS on the decline of their culture of death and destruction...and cease blaming 'whitey' or anyone else they attempt to pin it on...if ANYONE is guilty? It is the Statist DEMOCRATS telling them they are no good unless they vote Democrat and Democrats in return get them on the DOLE with zero escape...

Democrats CONTROL them again...Civil WAR settled this? No Chance. Democrats got even with them...WELCOME to the new Slavery Black Community...and YOU VOTE FOR THEM and your own demise.

exactly...the libs think it's a wonderful how 95% of blacks vote Democrat and will tell you it's because the Democrats offer them more, more of what?
public housing where they have to look over their shoulder all the time or they might get killed, what is the unemployment for blacks who live in these public housing war zones? is for free cell phones the Democrats and government steals money from others to pay for?
what they have done is vote to be enslaved by the Democrat party and that is the real shame..

Last edited:

well yes we do elect them for that reason. We elect people who we agree with.Whether that be on abortion, gay rights, or war.

Why would i go insult them? I insulted Lakota for her comments/views on the Zimmerman case awhile back.

I wasnt insulting you Gramps. I dont insult you based on i consider us slight buddies.

But you felt the need to neg because i disagree with you.

I didn't neg because you disagreed I did because you were being a dick. I wasn't whining. Besides I doubt you even watched it

Forum List

Back