President calls for a race discussion

Here's what the discussion should start off with: "Whites, please stop calling the cops on black kids for walking down your street. Why do you keep doing that, whites? Look at the trouble that it got your fellow pear shaped American, George Zimmerman, in."

omg, someone called the police (which is the RIGHT thing to do according to you SAINTS) and the WHITES still get shit on by you lefty race baiting asses

Calling the cops IS the right thing to do when you witness a crime. That's not what Zimmerman did. He called the cops one a kid who was walking down the street. No crime committed. Sure, crimes had been committed there before, but that doesn't cut it.

Here's what the discussion should start off with: "Whites, please stop calling the cops on black kids for walking down your street. Why do you keep doing that, whites? Look at the trouble that it got your fellow pear shaped American, George Zimmerman, in."

omg, someone called the police (which is the RIGHT thing to do according to you SAINTS) and the WHITES still get shit on by you lefty race baiting asses

Calling the cops IS the right thing to do when you witness a crime. That's not what Zimmerman did. He called the cops one a kid who was walking down the street. No crime committed. Sure, crimes had been committed there before, but that doesn't cut it.

yeah sure, you all were there and know what went down...You can believe who or what you want..but that doesn't mean everyone believe's it..

There will never be a discussion as long as one side isn't allowed to speak or even have a position of their own.

What a pathetic pity party you're throwing for yourself.

Your side speaks all the time about race: Blacks are violent welfare addicts who deserve to have the cops called on them for walking down the street, like Trayvon did. Then after whining about blacks, you whine about blacks voting overwhelming for Democrats. The reason they vote for Democrats is due to the GOP's policies, which are hostile to blacks.

The problems with blacks in the US can be traced back to how they've been treated by whites over the centuries. To improve their lives, we need to treat them better, and this will take massive spending on social programs, public education and jobs programs.

Treyvon wasn't walking down the street you disenguinous hack. He was cutting through private property at night in the rain.

Thursday I walked home from the bar as the cabs were all too busy. Know whai I DIDN'T do? I didn't cut through other peoples property. I used the sidewalk so as to not alarm others or look suspicious.

You are a tool.

When Zimmerman saw him, he was walking down the street. And if he was "cutting through private property in the rain" that's not illegal either.

No call the police was needed. Zimmerman did it because he's a racist. He learned it from his gomer, southern white dad.

Your side speaks all the time about race: Blacks are violent welfare addicts who deserve to have the cops called on them for walking down the street, like Trayvon did. Then after whining about blacks, you whine about blacks voting overwhelming for Democrats. The reason they vote for Democrats is due to the GOP's policies, which are hostile to blacks.

The problems with blacks in the US can be traced back to how they've been treated by whites over the centuries. To improve their lives, we need to treat them better, and this will take massive spending on social programs, public education and jobs programs.

Treyvon wasn't walking down the street you disenguinous hack. He was cutting through private property at night in the rain.

Thursday I walked home from the bar as the cabs were all too busy. Know whai I DIDN'T do? I didn't cut through other peoples property. I used the sidewalk so as to not alarm others or look suspicious.

You are a tool.

When Zimmerman saw him, he was walking down the street. And if he was "cutting through private property in the rain" that's not illegal either.

No call the police was needed. Zimmerman did it because he's a racist. He learned it from his gomer, southern white dad.

well now, no call to the police was needed people...get that through your heads...you see someone running around your neighborhood just yawn and hope they aren't there to cause you trouble:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

You are a tool.

Did you attend a TM rally yesterday?

yeah sure, you all were there and know what went down...You can believe who or what you want..but that doesn't mean everyone believe's it..

I know enough to realize that calling the police on Trayvon wasn't necessary. He was just going back to place he came from to finish watching the NBA game.

So Meet the Press convenes a panel made up entirely by black Americans as a response lol.

Just like Liberals in DC discussing Obamacare before it passed leaving the other critical party out of the discussion.

Why is it you liberals seem to think that only your voices or your side has anything relevant to offer to any important discussion?

No one wants a honest discussion about racism they just want the white conservative Christian male to held responsible for it all.

You are a tool.

well now, no call to the police was needed people...get that through your heads...you see someone running around your neighborhood just yawn and hope they aren't there to cause you trouble:eusa_hand:

Don't make a fool of yourself by defending the call to the cops. You won't win.

Call the cops when you witness a crime. Black kid you don't recognize walking down the road is not a crime.

If 30 year old community college student Zimmerman had not called the cops that nigh, he'd be better off too. This is undeniable.

Call the cops when you witness a crime. Black kid you don't recognize walking down the road is not a crime.

If 30 year old community college student Zimmerman had not called the cops that nigh, he'd be better off too. This is undeniable.

Complete and utter bullshit. What do you think the purpose of a neighborhood watch program is?

USAonWatch.org | Neighborhood Watch, Crime Watch, Business Watch, A Program of NSA

It is sad, but amusing in a way, to watch lefties try to twist Zimmerman into the white racist bogeyman that haunts their dreams.

Try to get next to the truth.

Complete and utter bullshit. What do you think the purpose of a neighborhood watch program is?

USAonWatch.org | Neighborhood Watch, Crime Watch, Business Watch, A Program of NSA

It is sad, but amusing in a way, to watch lefties try to twist Zimmerman into the white racist bogeyman that haunts their dreams.

they have to make up utter bullshit to stir stir stir that race baiting pot..they are good little useful tools..

Neighborhood watchers should be calling the cops when they witness a crime. Not before then.

Neighborhood watchers should be calling the cops when they witness a crime. Not before then.

whatever you say dude...you can follow those rules when you are the head of your neighbor watch where you live...I think if I lived there I'd move with you in charge....lol:eek:

Wrong you stupid idiot. The purpose is to report suspicious behavior in the hopes that you can PREVENT crime.

Let's try this.

For those of you on the Left: If we were to have an honest, comprehensive "race discussion" in this country, what topics would you like to see included?

Please be complete.

I'm not on the left but your post brought back to me Rachel Jeantel,saying in the Zimmerman trial she did not believe cracker was a racial term who knows maybe she honestly believed that but given that's a term used by blacks to describe white people for sometime and not in complementary way that's seems hard to believe.

Wrong you stupid idiot. The purpose is to report suspicious behavior in the hopes that you can PREVENT crime.

Is that what Zimmerman accomplished? Not even close. Now he and his family are in hiding, and it's his fault.

whatever you say dude...you can follow those rules when you are the head of your neighbor watch where you live...I think if I lived there I'd move with you in charge....lol:eek:

I'm a member of an HOA. Our neighborhood watchers have clear rules. They wear clothing that clearly identifiies who they are. No guns. Call the cops when laws are broken, not before then. This isn't just to avoid needless deaths like Trayvons, but also to make sure the time and money of the police aren't wasted, and the HOA is less likely to get sued for harassment, among other things.

Zimmerman's call the cops was stupid, not waiting for the police in his car was stupid, expecting deference from Trayvon was stupid.

Zimmerman and his community are going to get sued in civil court, and even if they win (out of court settlement is most likely) it will cost them. This cost is the fault of George Zimmerman, not Trayvon Martin.

Is that what Zimmerman accomplished? Not even close. Now he and his family are in hiding, and it's his fault.

Actually he's just road kill of the left who use divisiveness, fear and hate to get free government cheese.

Let's try this.

For those of you on the Left: If we were to have an honest, comprehensive "race discussion" in this country, what topics would you like to see included?

Please be complete.

I'm not on the left but your post brought back to me Rachel Jeantel,saying in the Zimmerman trial she did not believe cracker was a racial term who knows maybe she honestly believed that but given that's a term used by blacks to describe white people for sometime and not in complementary way that's seems hard to believe.

I would just like to if they'd think it would be important to discuss, in addition to the topics they usually bring up, things like:
  • Black on black crime
  • High black crime rate in general
  • Why blacks who don't toe the line are attacked and labeled "Toms"
  • So many black children without fathers
  • The "soft bigotry of reduced expectations"
  • The abject lack of leadership willing to challenge them on these topics
Since I never hear them discuss these topics when discussing race, I'm curious. Maybe they wouldn't want to talk about them. If so, I'd like to know how they'd think we could possibly have a serious, comprehensive "race discussion".

Forum List

Back