🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Wellington, OH - 6/26/21

Read ANY account of Trump's rally in Ohio yesterday. He read the damned poem again.. He's ridiculing his Trumpies.. He thinks you are stupid goats.
You don't have any fucking clue what Trump said yesterday.

You people are such LIARS.
Do you know what Trump said yesterday? Did you watch it or read a transcript?
I watched it live and responded to several things he said yesterday in this very thread.
How funny! :heehee: You want us to believe you can do two things at the same time. :heehee:

• Disagree
Reactions: 007
It’s pretty neat when you can just call everything you don’t like “fake”. I’ll be sure and try that one out next time you try and make a point. And be honest, you wouldn’t care if trump said those things so why are you fighting against their validity?!
How about you prove me wrong by quoting the President.

Oh wait ... you can't because none of the Fake News articles posted have quoted him either.

I do not recall him saying anything like that yesterday and you're right .... I wouldn't care if he did.

Hey you silly clot. isn't a video of Trump doing the snake poem enough? He's mocking you fools.

Hey you silly clot. isn't a video of Trump doing the snake poem enough? He's mocking you fools.
I have already responed to that dipshit ....

And, you need to go back and actually watch Trump's speech and then get back to me about who he is actually mocking.

I have already responed to that dipshit ....

And, you need to go back and actually watch Trump's speech and then get back to me about who he is actually mocking.
Well, he could be mocking YOU. That would make total sense. We sure are, Double Digit.

• Disagree
Reactions: 007
CRT needs to be banned .
Such is the authoritarian right – compel conformity, punish dissent.

‘Banning’ CRT of course would violate the First Amendment, not that conservatives care about that, given their contempt for the Constitution.
Dumbass .....

CRT as a cirriculum is not protected speech.
The idiotic irony, of course, is that by whining, lying, and complaining about CRT, the moronic right has done more to advance the theory than its proponents could have ever dreamed.

The idiotic irony, of course, is that by whining, lying, and complaining about CRT, the moronic right has done more to advance the theory than its proponents could have ever dreamed.
CRT is being rejected all over this Country, in fact ... all over the world.

What a dumbass thing to post.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back