🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

President Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Wellington, OH - 6/26/21

Read ANY account of Trump's rally in Ohio yesterday. He read the damned poem again.. He's ridiculing his Trumpies.. He thinks you are stupid goats.
You don't have any fucking clue what Trump said yesterday.

You people are such LIARS.

Trump has you pegged.. You are a goat.

Trump Attacks Biden Border Rush At Ohio Rally, Reads "The ...
16 hours ago · Trump tells rally crowd that Biden immigration policies have children ‘on suicide watch’ Apparent concern is followed up by ex-president reading anti-immigrant poem The Snake. Phil Thomas, June 26…

Trump Grumbles About the Military and Recites Song Lyrics ...
19 hours ago · The most extended period of Trump's speech came when he bizarrely began reciting the lyrics from The Snake, a song written by civil rights activist Oscar Brown in 1963. The lyrics tell of a “tender” woman who takes in a snake that later bites and kills her, which Trump used to …

WATCH: Trump reads “The Snake” story during his rally ...
Jun 27, 2021 · Saturday, during his first post-presidential rally, Trump read “the snake” poem, a crowd favorite and staple among his rallies. Big cheers followed his reading of the poem, which warns about be
Your first link is dead.

Your link to the Fake News Yahoo article does not quote the President.

You are a Fake News Sheeple who does not live in reality.

Read ANY account of Trump's rally in Ohio yesterday. He read the damned poem again.. He's ridiculing his Trumpies.. He thinks you are stupid goats.

16 hours ago · Trump tells rally crowd that Biden immigration policies have children ‘on suicide watch’ Apparent concern is followed up by ex-president reading anti-immigrant poem The Snake. Phil Thomas, June 26…

19 hours ago · The most extended period of Trump's speech came when he bizarrely began reciting the lyrics from The Snake, a song written by civil rights activist Oscar Brown in 1963. The lyrics tell of a “tender” woman who takes in a snake that later bites and kills her, which Trump used to …

Jun 27, 2021 · Saturday, during his first post-presidential rally, Trump read “the snake” poem, a crowd favorite and staple among his rallies. Big cheers followed his reading of the poem, which warns about be
Your first link is dead.

It’s pretty neat when you can just call everything you don’t like “fake”. I’ll be sure and try that one out next time you try and make a point. And be honest, you wouldn’t care if trump said those things so why are you fighting against their validity?!

Your first link is dead.

Be a man.. Act like a grown up.. and look it up for yourself, jackass.

[video]

Your first link is dead.

It’s pretty neat when you can just call everything you don’t like “fake”. I’ll be sure and try that one out next time you try and make a point. And be honest, you wouldn’t care if trump said those things so why are you fighting against their validity?!

[video]

Trump is mocking the suckers he has conned,

How about you prove me wrong by quoting the President.

Oh wait ... you can't because none of the Fake News articles posted have quoted him either.

I do not recall him saying anything like that yesterday and you're right .... I wouldn't care if he did.

Oh wait ... you can't because none of the Fake News articles posted have quoted him either.

I do not recall him saying anything like that yesterday and you're right .... I wouldn't care if he did.
I really don’t see the point. Let’s say I could quote the EX president reading that poem. Then what? You just say no big deal. Why waste my time?

and why are you fussing over something that you don’t think matters?

I really don’t see the point. Let’s say I could quote the EX president reading that poem. Then what? You just say no big deal. Why waste my time?

The video was posted in #404.

My response in #406.

^ Thinks the election was legit.

William Barr didn’t find significant fraud. And you have yet to prove him wrong.
We already been over this dumbass.

Go to your Safe Space and have some Hot Cocoa.

Oh right. The one that you ran away from. Shall I ask you again?

Barr said he didn’t see significant fraud. Has he reversed his position? Yes or no.

Are you planning to answer it this time, birther? Or are you just going to run off again?

The video was posted in #404.

My response in #406.
So? What’s your point?

Typical "Orange Man Bad" TDSer, all you guys ever do is repeat your hate mantra.
Leftist are incapable of original thought.

All they are capable of is parroting what they are told.

I agree it's monotonous.
They are group thinkers taking their commands from the leftist Marxist movement funded by George Soros and fueled by hatred of America and anyone (such as Trump) who embraces America.
Yes sir, we report for duty, get our commands from the morning briefings and then head out to ruin the country. You got it all figured out!! Idiot
And, they really really believe that. :heehee:

• Disagree
Reactions: 007
Typical "Orange Man Bad" TDSer, all you guys ever do is repeat your hate mantra.

I agree it's monotonous.
They are group thinkers taking their commands from the leftist Marxist movement funded by George Soros and fueled by hatred of America and anyone (such as Trump) who embraces America.
Yes sir, we report for duty, get our commands from the morning briefings and then head out to ruin the country. You got it all figured out!! Idiot

Trump did it again in Ohio.. I guess there is no doubt he's a snake.

E45aiP1UcAURm3O
Photoshop crap...^^^^^
Wow! You're a double digit GENIUS! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

• Disagree

I agree it's monotonous.

Trump did it again in Ohio.. I guess there is no doubt he's a snake.

E45aiP1UcAURm3O
Photoshop crap...^^^^^
Really?!? You mean those words weren’t floating around him in real life when they took that photo?! How do you know… how do you really know??
He's BRILLIANT!!!!!!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

• Disagree

Forum List

Back