President Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Wellington, OH - 6/26/21

They did some solid marketing! :laughing0301:

iumaiwns7n771.jpg

If Joe Biden ever holds a rally he will not be able to get a crowd the size that Trump got on Saturday in Ohio. Joe would be lucky to get a crowd a quarter of that size.

But, but, but ....

Trump is so unpopular Joe was able to beat him by millions of votes.

No normal thingking person believes that.

CRT needs to be banned .
What is it in CRT that you object to?
It's something discussed in law school, how the laws or the culture can have racial biases. Like how the original constitution excluded all blacks and their descendants from it's protections.
Let me tell you what CRT really is.

It's an evil Leftist racist dream that does nothing but, expose just how racist the American Left is.

And, do not think America isn't see this.
What’s wrong bro… why you getting all cancel culture with this?! I thought y’all stood for free expression, the open discussion and debate of ideas. Why the change? You getting woke?
Only a fool would believe CRT is free expression.

Now that's funny.

You seriously have to have a cult mentality if you think that Trump who was never above 50% in the polls, whose approval ratings at the time of the election was only in the high 30s, and was so despised and ridiculed by so many , was "unbeatable."

Thanks for the good laugh.

Now that's funny.

You seriously have to have a cult mentality if you think that Trump who was never above 50% in the polls, whose approval ratings at the time of the election was only in the high 30s, and was so despised and ridiculed by so many , was "unbeatable."

Thanks for the good laugh.
LMAO @ you Sheeple and the Alt Left Reality of Fake News you live in.

You guys are so gullible you'll believe anything.

Trump lost. Please come back to reality.

Last edited:
The rump did what he is known for, word salad with blue cheese dressing. In other words he said nothing but to rehash past lives.

CRT needs to be banned .
It's something discussed in law school, how the laws or the culture can have racial biases. Like how the original constitution excluded all blacks and their descendants from it's protections.

It's an evil Leftist racist dream that does nothing but, expose just how racist the American Left is.

What’s wrong bro… why you getting all cancel culture with this?! I thought y’all stood for free expression, the open discussion and debate of ideas. Why the change? You getting woke?
Every theory is free expression smart guy… but I’m sure you have some lame excuse to justify wanting to cancel it

If Joe Biden ever holds a rally he will not be able to get a crowd the size that Trump got on Saturday in Ohio. Joe would be lucky to get a crowd a quarter of that size.

Thousands....when millions voted for President Biden....84+ million.

CRT needs to be banned .

Every theory is free expression smart guy… but I’m sure you have some lame excuse to justify wanting to cancel it
So is NAZIism ....

But, you won't find that being taught in schools either.

But, but, but ....

Trump is so unpopular Joe was able to beat him by millions of votes.

No normal thingking person believes that.

Actually normal Americans know that to be a fact.....it's orange kool-aid drinking trump fluffers who are mentally handicapped about this, double digit.

CRT needs to be banned .

So is NAZIism ....

WWII and it's causes aren't taught in school? Well, I can see that being awkward in Red states with Republicans.....since they supported the fascists all the way up to Pearl Harbor.

CRT needs to be banned .

So is NAZIism ....

Really? Cause I learned all about it in school. Was a pretty significant part of our world history. Ever heard a guy named Hitler? What school did you go to?

CRT needs to be banned .

So is NAZIism ....

WWII and it's causes aren't taught in school? Well, I can see that being awkward in Red states with Republicans.....since they supported the fascists all the way up to Pearl Harbor.
Did I say WWII you dumb fuck .....

CRT needs to be banned .

So is NAZIism ....

Really? Cause I learned all about it in school. Was a pretty significant part of our world history. Ever heard a guy named Hitler? What school did you go to?
So not take my post out of context asshole.

CRT needs to be banned .

So is NAZIism ....

So not take my post out of context asshole.
I won’t and I didn’t.

I get the feeling that Trump is lonely without the spotlight on him all the time. He likes his ass being kissed.

Maybe now he feels better about himself after his participation rally.

Forum List

Back