President Donald Trump Rally LIVE in Wellington, OH - 6/26/21

CRT needs to be banned .
What is it in CRT that you object to?
It's something discussed in law school, how the laws or the culture can have racial biases. Like how the original constitution excluded all blacks and their descendants from it's protections.
Let me tell you what CRT really is.

It's an evil Leftist racist dream that does nothing but, expose just how racist the American Left is.

And, do not think America isn't see this.
What’s wrong bro… why you getting all cancel culture with this?! I thought y’all stood for free expression, the open discussion and debate of ideas. Why the change? You getting woke?
Only a fool would believe CRT is free expression.
Every theory is free expression smart guy… but I’m sure you have some lame excuse to justify wanting to cancel it
So is NAZIism ....

But, you won't find that being taught in schools either.
WWII and it's causes aren't taught in school? Well, I can see that being awkward in Red states with Republicans.....since they supported the fascists all the way up to Pearl Harbor.
Did I say WWII you dumb fuck .....
You didn't know that NAZIism had a great deal to do with WWII? Oh honey, I see your problem, you poor thing.... :itsok:

Typical "Orange Man Bad" TDSer, all you guys ever do is repeat your hate mantra.
Leftist are incapable of original thought.

All they are capable of is parroting what they are told.

I agree it's monotonous.
They are group thinkers taking their commands from the leftist Marxist movement funded by George Soros and fueled by hatred of America and anyone (such as Trump) who embraces America.

Typical "Orange Man Bad" TDSer, all you guys ever do is repeat your hate mantra.

I agree it's monotonous.
They are group thinkers taking their commands from the leftist Marxist movement funded by George Soros and fueled by hatred of America and anyone (such as Trump) who embraces America.
That's exactly right.

And, they know what the Democrats have done here.

They deeply fear American patriots and Trump.

That is the very reason there is 20 pages to this very thread.

I agree it's monotonous.
Yes sir, we report for duty, get our commands from the morning briefings and then head out to ruin the country. You got it all figured out!! Idiot

I agree it's monotonous.
Yes sir, we report for duty, get our commands from the morning briefings and then head out to ruin the country. You got it all figured out!! Idiot

Trump did it again in Ohio.. I guess there is no doubt he's a snake.

E45aiP1UcAURm3O

I agree it's monotonous.

E45aiP1UcAURm3O
Photoshop crap...^^^^^

I agree it's monotonous.

E45aiP1UcAURm3O
Photoshop crap...^^^^^
Really?!? You mean those words weren’t floating around him in real life when they took that photo?! How do you know… how do you really know??

I agree it's monotonous.

E45aiP1UcAURm3O
Photoshop crap...^^^^^

Its not photoshopped, moron. Trump read the poem again in Ohio yesterday.. He's having a huge GD laugh at your expense. He's mocking you dummies.

I agree it's monotonous.

E45aiP1UcAURm3O
Photoshop crap...^^^^^

Its not photoshopped, moron. Trump read the poem again in Ohio yesterday.. He's having a huge GD laugh at your expense. He's mocking you dummies.
Yet you provide no link nor any context. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously?

I agree it's monotonous.

E45aiP1UcAURm3O
Photoshop crap...^^^^^

Yet you provide no link nor any context. How do you expect anyone to take you seriously?
Why are you nitpicking the authenticity of the quote. If it was real would you even care?? No you wouldn’t

I agree it's monotonous.

E45aiP1UcAURm3O
Photoshop crap...^^^^^

Read ANY account of Trump's rally in Ohio yesterday. He read the damned poem again.. He's ridiculing his Trumpies.. He thinks you are stupid goats.

Read ANY account of Trump's rally in Ohio yesterday. He read the damned poem again.. He's ridiculing his Trumpies.. He thinks you are stupid goats.
You don't have any fucking clue what Trump said yesterday.

You people are such LIARS.

Therer is nothing to fear from rumpies girls like you. I know i sure do not have any fear about rumpies girls.

I agree it's monotonous.

E45aiP1UcAURm3O
Photoshop crap...^^^^^

You moron... Trump is laughing at you.

Trump Attacks Biden Border Rush At Ohio Rally, Reads "The ...
16 hours ago · Trump tells rally crowd that Biden immigration policies have children ‘on suicide watch’ Apparent concern is followed up by ex-president reading anti-immigrant poem The Snake. Phil Thomas, June 26…

Trump Grumbles About the Military and Recites Song Lyrics ...
19 hours ago · The most extended period of Trump's speech came when he bizarrely began reciting the lyrics from The Snake, a song written by civil rights activist Oscar Brown in 1963. The lyrics tell of a “tender” woman who takes in a snake that later bites and kills her, which Trump used to …

WATCH: Trump reads “The Snake” story during his rally ...
Jun 27, 2021 · Saturday, during his first post-presidential rally, Trump read “the snake” poem, a crowd favorite and staple among his rallies. Big cheers followed his reading of the poem, which warns about be

Trump has you pegged.. You are a goat.

Trump Attacks Biden Border Rush At Ohio Rally, Reads "The ...
16 hours ago · Trump tells rally crowd that Biden immigration policies have children ‘on suicide watch’ Apparent concern is followed up by ex-president reading anti-immigrant poem The Snake. Phil Thomas, June 26…

Trump Grumbles About the Military and Recites Song Lyrics ...
19 hours ago · The most extended period of Trump's speech came when he bizarrely began reciting the lyrics from The Snake, a song written by civil rights activist Oscar Brown in 1963. The lyrics tell of a “tender” woman who takes in a snake that later bites and kills her, which Trump used to …

Jun 27, 2021 · Saturday, during his first post-presidential rally, Trump read “the snake” poem, a crowd favorite and staple among his rallies. Big cheers followed his reading of the poem, which warns about be

Do you know what Trump said yesterday? Did you watch it or read a transcript?
I watched it live and responded to several things he said yesterday in this very thread.

Forum List

Back