President Donald Trump- “The Storm Is Coming”. What is he implying?

Yea, Biden had the balls to call out Trump & his right wing mob for the fascist fucks that they really are.

Biden? Balls?

lmao

Dingle balls, maybe.

Tough shit. If the shoe fits, have the balls to admit it. Trump is too much of a fucking coward to, that we do know.

Looks to me like you're the coward

After all, he's out there arresting people and you're just chewing up internet bandwidth.

"The coming storm is a common euphemism used in every day language. Nothing to see here."
  • "The Storm" was echoed by the downrange silhouette, Ashley Babbitt.
  • "The Storm"... is QAnon-think for nirvana. Their 'safe space'. Their binkie.
  • "The Storm" is a common euphemism used in every day language on the GreatAwakening QAnon chatroom.
  • "The Storm" = QAnon.
Duh!

---------------------------------------------------------

"The Storm Is the New Pizzagate — Only Worse"​

"A new conspiracy theory called “The Storm” has taken the grimiest parts of the internet by, well, storm. Like Pizzagate, the Storm conspiracy features secret cabals, a child sex-trafficking ring led (in part) by the satanic Democratic Party, and of course, countless logical leaps and paranoid assumptions that fail to hold up under the slightest fact-based scrutiny. However, unlike Pizzagate, the Storm isn’t focused on a single block of shops in D.C., or John Podesta’s emails. It’s much, much bigger than that."

In other words why should you give a shit what Trump does right? I mean, he could shoot someone on Fifth avenue, and? That's right, you could give two shits if that happend.
It's a nothing burger. A request to turn over documents.

It doesn't even mention that there are any documents which are responsive, because none have been turned over yet.

It's not even an accusation, much less an indictment.

That's why it's a nothing burger.

You guys with TDS fall over backwards for every alleged or false accusation you read about.

Carry on.

That he knows he's about to get his ass handed to him and he's trying to appear tough....but just coming off as scared.

He should be. :)
Says the leftist empty-headed JackOffNoBrains, whose fear is so palpable I can smell it, all the way here on earth from whatever planet it lives on.

5ffc956833ba4.image.jpg

2.0 ?

It's a nothing burger. A request to turn over documents.

It doesn't even mention that there are any documents which are responsive, because none have been turned over yet.

It's not even an accusation, much less an indictment.

That's why it's a nothing burger.

You guys with TDS fall over backwards for every alleged or false accusation you read about.

Carry on.
They live such tiny, whiney little lives in mommy's basement and to hear a possible new rumor that could make President Trump look bad is the only thing that gives their little lives meaning. I can't wait until we can just lock them all up in the old, unused insane asylums and throw them a blanket and a tray of cold mashed potatoes and maybe once in a while a roll of toilet paper.

They live such tiny, whiney little lives in mommy's basement and to hear a possible new rumor that could make President Trump look bad is the only thing that gives their little lives meaning. I can't wait until we can just lock them all up in the old, unused insane asylums and throw them a blanket and a tray of cold mashed potatoes and maybe once in a while a roll of toilet paper.

special.gif

:113:

That the lawless right will engage in political violence once again if elections don’t go their way.
How amusing it is that you brainless wonders actually believe that.

Or maybe you're just lying for some purpose that you're not likely to share.

Whatever. You're stupid and fun to play with like a bug under a magnifying glass on a bright, sunny day.

Thanks for being so transparent about the incredible fear y'all are experiencing as midterms draws near.

52 days.

Forum List

Back