President Donald Trump- “The Storm Is Coming”. What is he implying?

He's getting his sharpie out for the weather maps.
No, he's signaling those Fascist fucks the Proud Boy & Oath Keepers to "stand by" like he did at the debate. The same goon squads who Trump used to try & overturn the election on 1/6. Thank God for this Country they failed because that motherfucker was going to declare Martial Law & take over if they did.

These dumbass Trump cultists don't know what they're dealing with.

"Oh, I hope they indict Trump."
If there is no qualification in the poster's desire or 'hope'....well then, I dunno.
I'd likely wait a bit more.
Now, on the other hand, if the FBI/DOJ feel confident in the evidence they have discovered, and feel confident in taking it to a Grand Jury, and the GJ thinks it is enough to bring an indictment.....well yes, we should all wish that alleged perpetrators face some accountability for their actions. Title should not matter, after all, no man is above the law.

If there is no qualification in the poster's desire or 'hope'....well then, I dunno.
Now, on the other hand, if the FBI/DOJ feel confident in the evidence they have discovered, and feel confident in taking it to a Grand Jury, and the GJ thinks it is enough to bring an indictment.....well yes, we should all wish that alleged perpetrators face some accountability for their actions. Title should not matter, after all, no man is above the law.
Hahaha…So today you care about a Prez breaking the law? Doesn’t almost dead Joe break the law everyday by aiding and abetting alien trespassers….by not upholding his oath?

I gotta admit I thought the OP's meme illustrating DTrump wearing a 'Q' lapel pin was one of those made-up shiny-picture memes. Simply another snarky dis on DTrump.
But, it seems it is real. Trump himself posted it on his website.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!
I'll be gobsmacked!
Why in this god's good green earth would a former president of the United States of America ally himself with a group of people who thinks Lizard People eat human babies, that a pizza parlor pimps out children from their cellar, and America is secretly run by a secret team of pedophiles? WTF!!

You know, DTrump may very well believe there are good people on both sides of the great 'Lizard' divide but it makes him look, look, well....it makes him look like a real flake. Another one of those Q-flakes happily buried in the bowels of Conspiracyville.
Why do that? It reflects badly on America itself. That we would rely on a nutcase like a QCultist to lead us.
-----------------------------------------------------

I found that Times of Israel link interesting.

I noted they reported this:

"On Sunday, police fatally shot a Michigan man who they say had killed his wife and severely injured his daughter. A surviving daughter told The Detroit News that she believes her father was motivated by QAnon.

The same weekend a Pennsylvania man who had reposted QAnon content on Facebook was arrested after he allegedly charged into a Dairy Queen with a gun, saying he wanted to kill all Democrats and restore Trump to power."

No, he's signaling those Fascist fucks the Proud Boy & Oath Keepers to "stand by" like he did at the debate. The same goon squads who Trump used to try & overturn the election on 1/6. Thank God for this Country they failed because that motherfucker was going to declare Martial Law & take over if they did.

These dumbass Trump cultists don't know what they're dealing with.
It would have been the best thing that ever happened to this country. But those people were framed and 74 million voters were disenfranchised by a complicit Congress. And now challenging an election is treason.

Now what are we dealing with? People who want this country destroyed. And destroy anyone who gets in their way. We sure are. And you support the bastards. You are stuck on stupid.

How about they use the Russian Dossier as evidence and present it to the Grand Jury.

How about they use the Russian Dossier as evidence and present it to the Grand Jury.
Run with it, BS.
It's your idea. Make something happen. Go for it.
Contact the Congressional Representative for your district and run it by him/her?
Let the forum now how your conversation went.
Thanx in advance.

Run with it, BS.
It's your idea. Make something happen. Go for it.
Contact the Congressional Representative for your district and run it by him/her?
Let the forum now how your conversation went.
Thanx in advance.
No, the Russian dossier was a Democrat idea. Do you have any idea how that turned out?

He made the ambiguous post on Truth Social…(notice the Q lapel)
What do you think he’s asserting with such a post / image?
View attachment 697694
View attachment 697695
More treachery and devious actions no doubt. The gall of this man to call his site truth, he wouldn't know what that was if it bit him. and lately it's been biting him back plenty.

The lib media is running with it... I wonder what happens when this dog runs to the end of its leash?

You mean Trump's cryptic threats? Lindsey Graham and Qanon are saying the same thing. I'm not carrying water for Trump's fantasies.

More treachery and devious actions no doubt. The gall of this man to call his site truth, he wouldn't know what that was if it bit him. and lately it's been biting him back plenty.

Trump is very sick. The press all over the world is reporting his threats and insinuations. Who was the guy who ate his necktie on TV?

He made the ambiguous post on Truth Social…(notice the Q lapel)
What do you think he’s asserting with such a post / image?

He didn't post it. He re-tweeted it, or I should say he re-truthed it.

The coming storm is a common euphemism used in every day language. Nothing to see here.

Please for the love of God do to fuel the Leftwing freaks who constantly blah blah blah about this Q stuff.

Forum List

Back