President Donald Trump- “The Storm Is Coming”. What is he implying?

Whatever, Muzzie. Go pretend you were something else like 40 years ago
"Muzzie"? Here's your flag:
1663457903280.png

They're fine with whatever happens. They're at war.

I got bitched at by one of them the other day because I said that I know she loves her country. She said something like "it's beyond that now". So violence and death will be more of a catharsis for these people than a problem. America's jihadis.

I swear, there are times I think it would be better if some real proof, some unassailable evidence that they could prove in court (for a change), would come in about the election actually being rigged. I'd much rather just be wrong than see my country destroyed by a delusional political Qult like this.
I got bitched at by a woman who thought I was wearing Mike Lindell shoes. They are Sketchers. Election denier shoes. What does that even mean? Does that make sense?

Believe what? What do you think your real president is implying?
Who cares? The guy is deranged, a liar, a crook, a fucking traitor & the bigggest conman who ever lived.

Let him have his fun on Truth Social. Like everything else that fuck touches, it's turning to shit.

What kind of a fucking name is "Abu afak". Is this a fucking Muslim piece of shit?

You still spout words that you have no idea what they mean. Keep showing us all your ignorance. Fits with you being a MAGAt-cultist. :heehee:

Just invite a few illegals in, Pete and save your ludicrous word salad. Stupid fck

Yea, Biden had the balls to call out Trump & his right wing mob for the fascist fucks that they really are.

Tough shit. If the shoe fits, have the balls to admit it. Trump is too much of a fucking coward to, that we do know.

Go away already, left loons are so annoying....by the way invite some illegals in your home. You want them here you support them

Forum List

Back