President Elect Biden.

Poor, poor Ex President Trump looks so sad.

1605249109357.png

He looks great in this picture.

He does look fabulous doesnt he
Which one of his transition team do you like the most ?
Thiers 40 former corporate lobbyist to choose from

Lol dumb asses

Well at least you are coming to terms with the defeat of your cult leader and you have not drank the poisoned Kool Aid.

You are making progress.
Its still not really over yet ..as much as a completely ignorant moron like yourself would like it to be ..
I said before on the board I expect 2020 to be our last election.....

Trump would of maybe delayed the inevitable for a few more years

So tell me lowest iq of any poster ....which one of bidens corporate transition team lobbyist do you like best?

Your stuttering fuck is the laughingstock of the planet.... which, come to think of it, is probably the attraction.... hmm?

schedule-jpg.415368

Most of the democratic world seems pretty happy about the result.

Mind you they thought Trump good entertainment value.

The democratic world you speak of is communists. :laughing0301: Hate to break your heart but Americans are fleeing the democrat party in the thousands left and right same as people are fleeing California.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::thup::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Funny you want a man who can’t utter a sentence without stuttering as potus.:uhoh3:

Your stuttering fuck is the laughingstock of the planet.... which, come to think of it, is probably the attraction.... hmm?

schedule-jpg.415368

Most of the democratic world seems pretty happy about the result.

Mind you they thought Trump good entertainment value.

The democratic world you speak of is communists. :laughing0301: Hate to break your heart but Americans are fleeing the democrat party in the thousands left and right same as people are fleeing California.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::thup::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301: Funny you want a man who can’t utter a sentence without stuttering as potus.:uhoh3:

Yes, EVERYONE IS A COMMUNIST!

The COMMUNISTS are EVERYWHERE!

Lol dumb asses

Well at least you are coming to terms with the defeat of your cult leader and you have not drank the poisoned Kool Aid.

You are making progress.
Its still not really over yet ..as much as a completely ignorant moron like yourself would like it to be ..

So tell me lowest iq of any poster ....which one of bidens corporate transition team lobbyist do you like best?

It is over.

It is over.

Lol dumb asses

You are making progress.

It is over.

It is over.

The stages of grief are
  • denial.
  • anger.
  • bargaining.
  • depression.
  • acceptance.

You are moving on into anger.

Forum List

Back