President-elect Joe Biden is planning executive orders that would sweepingly reverse Trump's biggest policies

Most people in here, myself included, don't make $400,000 and above, so our taxes wouldn't go up under Biden, so its funny to see middle class rightwingers fighting for the super rich, but I let lemmings fall off the cliff
The super rich support Biden. See...Google,Microsoft,Amazon,Disney, Netflix,Twitter,Facebook,big Pharma,All the major media outlets,Hollywood,The NFL,NBA. Clearly you have been separated from reality.
Oh?? That TRILLION or so tax cut by Trump didn't go to the 1% Moron gives tax cuts when economy is doing well??
Sorry us poor people know who bust their ass and provide jobs.

And it's not the guy living under a bridge
Provide jobs ?? Surely you jest?? TRUMP will go down as the ONLY president who LOST jobs during his presidency
From biological warfare by the Chinese and blue states closing down?

Ok go with it.

What I find very strange is that the lefties think that there is enough money from the rich to support their
new agenda without being taxed themselves.
Here’s your official guide, Meister.

Just wait, Sindi, just wait.
Those taxes will be coming for you too, it's inevitable

We were having a nice back and forth, and then you come back with this ’Syndi’ crap. Noted. Thanks for being the example that you lecture me not to be.

Yet, I have kept my posts on topic. Deal with it.

Those taxes are going to catch up to you, even with your wage.
As soon as the tax cuts are rescinded, BAM! Your taxes goes up, and that's just the start.

I think we all see your double standards.

No, no I don't think you can see the difference, Sindi.

With the agenda set by Biden, the democrats are going to pick the winners and losers
regarding businesses. Silicon Valley are the big winners, might want to throw some money towards
that sector. They threw a lot of money out there for Biden, and now he's beholding to them.

You think Trump didn’t pick the winners and losers?

Small businesses did quite well, his EO's lessened up the EO's that stifled their growth from Obama. just sayin'

Trump cut taxes on Corporations by 40 percent
That is not picking winners and losers?

He has supported fossil fuels and mocked reusable energy sources.

His policies overwhelmingly helped the rich

Why should poor people taking the bus subsidize rich people driving electric cars?

Rick people drive Prius?

I hope he doesn't plan to be a holdover tenant. We'll never get the rent paid
I hope leftists don't plan on burning the White House down, as one poster has already advocated
with the Supreme Court going under the torches of seditious imbeciles.

What I find very strange is that the lefties think that there is enough money from the rich to support their

We were having a nice back and forth, and then you come back with this ’Syndi’ crap. Noted. Thanks for being the example that you lecture me not to be.

As soon as the tax cuts are rescinded, BAM! Your taxes goes up, and that's just the start.

With the agenda set by Biden, the democrats are going to pick the winners and losers
regarding businesses. Silicon Valley are the big winners, might want to throw some money towards
that sector. They threw a lot of money out there for Biden, and now he's beholding to them.

Small businesses did quite well, his EO's lessened up the EO's that stifled their growth from Obama. just sayin'

Billions for Foxconn in government subsidies.

A scam where they haven’t brought a single job, costing Wisconsin billions. It’s an empty building.

WISCONSIN’S $4.1 BILLION FOXCONN BOONDOGGLE

Gov. Scott Walker promised billions to get a Foxconn factory, but now he’s running away from it

Boieng and Volvo is doing fine and producing thousands of direct and indirect jobs in South Carolina even after Obama's hissy fit.

So the question is........what did the Trump supporters get after 4 years of Trump.

No Hillary. I will most certainly give them that one.

A few new miles of new wall.

That's about it.

Trump like Obama before him could have made some real differences but both blew it.
You forgot 3 conservative justices, That was the sole reason I voted for him first time.

People have pinned their hopes on this for decades with little actual change.

50 years later abortion is still legal and will remain legal and despite having what was supposed to be a liberal court the Democrats were able to do nothing about guns.

We have endless ridiculous gun regulations. Having a gun home in a safe does nothing to protect your family on the street which all you have in blue cities

You don't have to keep your gun in a safe.
What gun? Obama took their guns in 2008. And then again in 2012!
Democrats took away our hand guns illegally in Chicago for over 10 years..
Yes, ”conservatives” have been clamoring for more guns in Chicago for years. :rolleyes:

And your here on a Sunday morning?
I’m at work on a Sunday morning. Taking care of those COVID patients that the president says don’t exist.
Wait a minute - wingnuts PROMISED that the day after Biden won Covid would disappear!
No. It’s a shit show right now. Be safe.
Well, I believe in science and wear a mask and practice social distancing. You know, like an informed adult.
Where did the money come from for Trump’s agenda?
Your children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
Will all be speaking spanish and living in huts , eating grass I assume
I’ve always wanted to learn Spanish.

Do not understand Spanish language much easier in the English language.
Spanish is easier, and I am uneducated?

Well you are well read regarding language.

:smoke: :thankusmile: :coffee-24: :coffee-24:

I hope he doesn't plan to be a holdover tenant. We'll never get the rent paid
I hope leftists don't plan on burning the White House down, as one poster has already advocated
with the Supreme Court going under the torches of seditious imbeciles.
If the courts overturn an election without proof of fraud actually making a difference or unless a recount changes the outcome, then we will have riots. But I don't see how that can happen.

Why should poor people taking the bus subsidize rich people driving electric cars?

Rick people drive Prius?

I guess if your name is Rick and get subsidize with George riding a bus

So the question is........what did the Trump supporters get after 4 years of Trump.

That's about it.

Trump like Obama before him could have made some real differences but both blew it.
You forgot 3 conservative justices, That was the sole reason I voted for him first time.

50 years later abortion is still legal and will remain legal and despite having what was supposed to be a liberal court the Democrats were able to do nothing about guns.

We have endless ridiculous gun regulations. Having a gun home in a safe does nothing to protect your family on the street which all you have in blue cities

Yes, ”conservatives” have been clamoring for more guns in Chicago for years. :rolleyes:
So rick do you drive a Prius?

I’m at work on a Sunday morning. Taking care of those COVID patients that the president says don’t exist.
Wait a minute - wingnuts PROMISED that the day after Biden won Covid would disappear!
Well, I believe in science and wear a mask and practice social distancing. You know, like an informed adult.
do you wear one when you are in your car?.....
Not on purpose, but I have left a convenience store and gotten 1/4 mile down the road forgetting it was on. Because they don’t bother me.

That's about it.

So you can carry your gun in blue cities to protect yourself and your families?

What color is the sky in your world?

You go from having to lock your gun in a safe to carrying them on the street.

So you actually believe it's legal to carry guns in blue cities?

That's about it.

What does that even mean?

Remember, kids, executive orders means the executive wants to be a dictator -- unless he's a Democrat.
Says the wingnut who nodded along with Trumps presidency-by-executive order.
It's a LANDSLIDE and Trump is a LOOOOOOSER
It's funny the way leftists completely ignore the meanings of words.
You mean we don't know what losers and suckers mean, spouting out of the lunatics mouth?
"LANDSLIDE".

We don't even have an official vote count yet, dumbass.
Looks like President-Elect Biden will end up with the same EC total - 306 - that Trump had.

Trump had 3 million less votes than Hillary.
Biden will end up with 5 million more votes than Trump.

Trump claimed LANDSLIDE. You nodded and drooled with zero pushback.

This is going to be a rough and sad 8 years for you. :auiqs.jpg:
Biden also has 51 percent of the vote
Something Trump could never dream of
I keep seeing numbers out there. But it's just the media. It's not official.

Wrong again
The numbers are officially released results. The media just reports them.

It’s like a Football team that is ahead 46-3 with 38 seconds left In the game. The game is not officially over but there is no path to victory for the team with 3.

A better analogy is you bet on eight games.

The games you won in regulation end in regulation.

The games you lost still keep playing until the team you picked takes the lead. Then the game ends when they get it
Votes are being counted
Trump is losing

Yes, and in the States he was winning, they kept "counting" until he wasn't. Then they stopped

No, they kept counting as long as there were valid votes to count

Yes, they count and recount the valid votes. The invalid ones that went for your opponent keep shrinking and you keep finding more valid ones. It's how Democrats roll.

The odds that very battleground ends in a narrow Democrat victory are astronomical. Tossing heads once is 50/50. Tossing heads 10 times in a row is one in a thousand. Yet Democrats toss heads, heads, heads, heads ...

do you wear one when you are in your car?.....
Not on purpose, but I have left a convenience store and gotten 1/4 mile down the road forgetting it was on. Because they don’t bother me.
So you remembered when you sneezed in it and said "crap"

Yes, the voices in your head constantly agree with you

Where did the money come from for Trump’s agenda?
Your children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.
Will all be speaking spanish and living in huts , eating grass I assume
I’ve always wanted to learn Spanish.
Wait your a college educated millionaire and you don't know spanish?

I am a poor bastard high school drop out and fluent in Spanish, polish, japanese and valley girl.
Where did I ever claim I was a millionaire? Or even college-educated?
Book marked ..

I love psychology..
So you lied. Again.

Forum List

Back