President-elect Joe Biden is planning executive orders that would sweepingly reverse Trump's biggest policies

So the question is........what did the Trump supporters get after 4 years of Trump.

No Hillary. I will most certainly give them that one.

A few new miles of new wall.

That's about it.

Trump like Obama before him could have made some real differences but both blew it.
You forgot 3 conservative justices, That was the sole reason I voted for him first time.

People have pinned their hopes on this for decades with little actual change.

50 years later abortion is still legal and will remain legal and despite having what was supposed to be a liberal court the Democrats were able to do nothing about guns.

We have endless ridiculous gun regulations. Having a gun home in a safe does nothing to protect your family on the street which all you have in blue cities

You don't have to keep your gun in a safe.
What gun? Obama took their guns in 2008. And then again in 2012!
Democrats took away our hand guns illegally in Chicago for over 10 years..
Yes, ”conservatives” have been clamoring for more guns in Chicago for years. :rolleyes:

You've been demanding only the cops you say are murdering blacks be allowed to have guns
Yes, and demanding that cops stop being pussies who resort to deadly force because someone takes a swing at them.

The odds that very battleground ends in a narrow Democrat victory are astronomical. Tossing heads once is 50/50. Tossing heads 10 times in a row is one in a thousand. Yet Democrats toss heads, heads, heads, heads ...
It’s not that anymore narrow (and almost certainly substantially less narrow) than Trump’s victory in 2016. Not sure what you mean about this coin flip thing. Voting behavior is not random.
The biggest problem it's roughly 50/50 President Biden has a huge challenge on his hands, Trump made his point so does President Biden go to the middle?

Biden has always been middle/right. There is no reason to believe he would change. That's why I didn't vote for him.

The biggest problem it's roughly 50/50 President Biden has a huge challenge on his hands, Trump made his point so does President Biden go to the middle?
Trump claimed his victory was enormous. Biden’s will probably be just as big.

Let's go forward..I hope President Biden governs from his heart and the middle

No more nonsense be a president like George Washington

And your here on a Sunday morning?
I’m at work on a Sunday morning. Taking care of those COVID patients that the president says don’t exist.
Wait a minute - wingnuts PROMISED that the day after Biden won Covid would disappear!
No. It’s a shit show right now. Be safe.
Well, I believe in science and wear a mask and practice social distancing. You know, like an informed adult.
do you wear one when you are in your car?.....
Not on purpose, but I have left a convenience store and gotten 1/4 mile down the road forgetting it was on. Because they don’t bother me.
i hear ya.....

Problem is we can’t decide what is middle anymore. The right sees communist plots behind every rock.

This is to be expected and should happen. Let the cleaning up begin...

Letitia Jame is the person compiling that list.

I expect it to include reversing the ban on International family planning.

He will also reverse the ban on stem cell research.

My city and 2 others will no longer be labeled "anarchist" cities and our funding for many needed social programs will be restored.

I'm so looking forward to seeing all the horrible damage trump has done reversed.

We can get our allies back and rejoin the family of civilized nations again.

So the question is........what did the Trump supporters get after 4 years of Trump.

That's about it.

Trump like Obama before him could have made some real differences but both blew it.
You forgot 3 conservative justices, That was the sole reason I voted for him first time.

50 years later abortion is still legal and will remain legal and despite having what was supposed to be a liberal court the Democrats were able to do nothing about guns.

We have endless ridiculous gun regulations. Having a gun home in a safe does nothing to protect your family on the street which all you have in blue cities

Yes, ”conservatives” have been clamoring for more guns in Chicago for years. :rolleyes:

You've been demanding only the cops you say are murdering blacks be allowed to have guns
Yes, and demanding that cops stop being pussies who resort to deadly force because someone takes a swing at them.
How many times have you been in jail?

The more you post the more I have no respect for you..

You are hysterical

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I’m at work on a Sunday morning. Taking care of those COVID patients that the president says don’t exist.
Wait a minute - wingnuts PROMISED that the day after Biden won Covid would disappear!
Well, I believe in science and wear a mask and practice social distancing. You know, like an informed adult.
Not on purpose, but I have left a convenience store and gotten 1/4 mile down the road forgetting it was on. Because they don’t bother me.
i hear ya.....
But I refuse to smoke marijuana through a mask. There are limits to my public service.

Lets get this straight.

Obama/Biden administration fucks up this country real bad.

Trump is elected and then undo a lot of the damage done by the Obama/Biden idiots.

Biden steals the election and then will undo all the things that Trump did to fix what Obama/Biden broke?

Fucking morons that voted for Biden.

That's about it.

You are hysterical
They pulled up to an 11 year old boy and shot him dead before the car had come to a stop.

Problem is we can’t decide what is middle anymore. The right sees communist plots behind every rock.
I agree, you and I are cool with each other so where do we find a common ground..

I feel in my heart President Biden might be the best president since Reagan.

i hear ya.....
But I refuse to smoke marijuana through a mask. There are limits to my public service.
you smoke pot?.....

That's about it.

You are hysterical
They pulled up to an 11 year old boy and shot him dead before the car had come to a stop.
Shit..

Now I get you

so let them progress ahead of us?.....you do realize that by developing weapons that "they" have we can find ways to neutralize them before they get here...
Sounds like a pretty made up excuse for big boys to boy big toys.

Arms races are so last century.

so let them progress ahead of us?.....you do realize that by developing weapons that "they" have we can find ways to neutralize them before they get here...
Sounds like a pretty made up excuse for big boys to boy big toys.

Arms races are so last century.
so you dont think someone would use something against us if they had a chance?...

Forum List

Back